orders pizza from dominos

> orders pizza from dominos
> large pie with bbq chicken and bread sticks
> if order isn’t there in 30 minutes or less it’s free
> get my roommate to stall the dominos guy at the gate of the apartment complex my blocking it off with his car.
> pizza arrives 34 minutes after order
> “so the pizza is free?”
> delivery guy gets on the phone with his manager
> I tell him it’s part of their policy to give it for free
> gets free pizza
> didn’t tip

Best free pizza ever

Attached: 300C003A-0E1B-4783-AADB-0FD36F0A896C.png (512x512, 26K)

fukkn badass m8

Next time make the delivery bitch blow you.

Quite the imagination....

Being this pathetic. The only thing you should be able to eat for free is a bag of dicks.

fuk u bruv, that man's a right fukn legend! He got his pie for the freesies and didn't even have to blow his room mate.
Wait.
He blew his room mate for stalling for the free pizza didn't he?
Fuck man, it better have been a good pizza, I mean $20 is $20 but what single pizza is $20?
Cheap whore ass OP.
Sharpie in pooper!
Did he at least share his zah with his room mate powerlover?

Imagine making up a story that makes you look like a dick for attention. Domino's managers will very rarely give you a free pizza, and definitely not for four minutes. I've seen wait times get to 2 hours and you're still shit out of luck. Go larp somewhere else.

He's too fat to suck his own dick, no one else will put their cock near him.

Autism.....

I JAKOFFTA GOODTIMES

LOLDOMINOESWFJKLSFHSJKDFHNJKS
NIGGER

you know the next time you order from there, you will be eating bodily fluids and hopefully it has aids in it

> get blacklisted from all Domino's Pizza

Pretty sure they got rid of that policy a while ago. Not very good advertising saying "If we don't slap your pizza together in a hurry your pizzas free."

I know it’s b8, but I must clear the air because some dumb fucks think this was the case.

It’s never been Domino’s policy to be free over 30 minutes. It used to be $3 off if over 30 minutes. I know because I worked there in hs and college.

IT WORKS I DO IT EVRNITE FGT

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL0L0L0L0L0OL0OL0L0LO0L0LOLO0L0 FAGGGGIT
FREEEE3333E3E3E3E3 PIZZZZAAAAA YEAH

liar

You're a faggot.

Next time you order, I'm rubbing ALL your toppings over my dirty, hairy anus before I put it on your pizza.

Dominoes stopped the "30 min or it's free" YEARS ago. You can't even make up a good lie. What a dipshit you are.

A GOD PIZZA GOD PIZZA GOD PIZZA .GOD >>GOD PIZZA GOD PIZZA GOD A GOD
>P>IZZA GOD PIZZA GOD PIZZA GOD PI>ZPIZZA GOD PIZZA GOD

lots of seething pizza chauffeurs itt lmao. get a real job faggots

I bring the truth. It’s up to you to open your mind to it.

LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE

Only truth is you suck dick.

>30 min or it's free

It was always 30 min or $3 off, for fucks sale.

That must have been last summer, because it was absolutely their policy that if it took longer than 30min it was free. They stopped that like ten or 15 years ago because their drivers were causing accidents.

You’re just afraid.

Nope. I worked there in the early 90s and it was absolutely $3 off.

You are right about them stopping the policy because of potential auto accidents, though. Just not about it being free.

Afraid you suck dick too good and might get me addicted to the firedome technique you picked up from a clan of thai ladybois from when you delivered pizzas in hs and discovered your closet cd side.
Bro, let's just play runescape and dutch rutter.

From the first Google result:

"Starting in 1973, Domino's started the "30 minutes or it's free" campaign, guaranteeing that customers would receive their pizza within 30 minutes of placing an order, or they would receive the pizza for free. But in 1993, after the company was faced with two lawsuits from people who were killed or injured by delivery drivers rushing to get pizzas delivered within the 30 minute timeframe, the company dropped the guarantee in the U.S. "

It was 30 min or free years ago, at one point they changed it due to drivers getting into accidents trying to deliver but some stores will still honor it if the customer brings it up.

Basically tell them fuck off I'm not paying for cold pizza.

1st Google result:
"Starting in 1973, Domino's started the "30 minutes or it's free" campaign, guaranteeing that customers would receive their pizza within 30 minutes of placing an order, or they would receive the pizza for free. But in 1993, after the company was faced with two lawsuits from people who were killed or injured by delivery drivers rushing to get pizzas delivered within the 30 minute timeframe, the company dropped the guarantee in the U.S. "

Kid, they haven’t had that policy for 30 years. Go post your fagfiction somewhere else.

next time you better check the actual company policy before making up a green text story

Attached: willy_story.jpg (500x500, 88K)

ur mom makes up stores

faqqit

But cold pizza is the best.

Because if it’s on the internet it must be true.

I mean I totally agree.
But FREE cold pizza is better. ;)
Plus, I still want like one fresh hot slice.
I can buy a frozen one if I want a cold pizza immediately after buying it.

trips of truth
you think people do that? just go on the internet and tell lies?

Attached: 1567609256540.jpg (498x400, 25K)

delivery driver here

we just take the pizza back to the store and feed the employees

Ok, maybe the 30 minute guarantee depended on the franchise. The one that I worked at (six different stores) starting around 1991 had the 30 minute guarantee. Pizza delivered in 30 minutes or $3 off. Other ones in the area that I knew about had the same guarantee. It was never free.

Pretty much this