It's very simple. Here, I'll make it as clear as possible so that your tiny little brain can understand

It's very simple. Here, I'll make it as clear as possible so that your tiny little brain can understand.

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT IDENTIFY AS ANTIFA
IS
A.
FUCKING.
FASCIST.

PERIOD

Attached: ANTIFA.jpg (260x260, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jugendwiderstand_(Berliner_Gruppe)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_Resistance
4shared.com/folder/11aH0fYU/Andromeda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok nigger

Ok boomer

Now stop being a faggot with your silly messages and spread communism in America or ur mom will die in her sleep

You could always frame it as
"Aren't people against fascism as a default?"
Except we both know this is a Cred Forumsfag larping for bait.

I haven't had a blowjob in almost a week!

It's very simple. Here, I'll make it as clear as possible so that your tiny little brain can understand.

Anyone that believes antifa is in the right CAN
Suck
My
Fucking
Dick.

Faggot.

If They're Red, Split Their head.

Attached: D765AA3F-FCA3-445D-92AC-1D39416FB960.jpg (318x395, 24K)

Cringe

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/11

These threads are awesome for bringing out the frogposters so we can laugh at them.

Attached: 2062-011-jw6kF41[2].gif (475x278, 1.81M)

>tribalism
cringe

nah i'll continue being a "wet-napkin centrist" that is afraid to take a hard stance partisan stance on issues. antifa applies as well, some of antifa's members have good intentions and some want to just light cars on fire. its not a simple black and white thing.

Antifa are literally the only group in America which use violence to shut down people of different opinions. That's the closest thing to facism in the U.S

I dont care faggot

This the worst bait ive seen in a while kek

>some want to just light cars on fire.
name a single instance of this happening along with the news story or video. We'll wait.

>people of different opinions
that you agree with you neo nazi lol

It’s a joke my guy.

Murder the proles.

Comrade!!!

Death to fascists everywhere!!

Dam dude, got me there. Guess I have to be Antifa, gonna go hurt and annoy people and not help my own cause at all.

Antifa are fascist terrorists. Youre dead wrong.

Cool story bro. Can't wait to cold cock some more faggots like you at the next big riot

I always wanted to join but I dont have gynecomastia and Im too poor to afford a U-lock also nice bait

cringe

>we
Homosex

Ok nigger

Bad bait

You people are constantly getting beaten up and losing lawsuits. You're losers. Why would anyone voluntarily associate with you?

stoopid bait m8

If you don't identify as anti-coca cola you are a coke drinker

so you're also a homophobe
like most assblasted social conservatives

Attached: 2045-008-0001-009.gif (237x178, 1.92M)

apparently it works

ther are to kinds of fascists
fascists and anti-fascists

Attached: Jeffrey-Epstein-Bill-.png (1200x630, 652K)

how can I not kill someone while not being a centrist

learn to bait you fucking faggot

Antifa is shit. Hope you go to jail

based trips

>assblasted
projecting fag lul

Imagine being antifa top KEK

Of course I'm a fascist... So what ???

Attached: A.Hitler.Squirrel.jpg (736x804, 343K)

Glad I'm not the only one tired of seeing all the fatass alt-right, anime watching, vidya playing NEETs LARPing as nazis.

Fuck you alt right cunts. Come out and face us headon, bitchmades.

Can't wait until you fascists all get punched in the face and beaten back into your cave. You're all a bunch of neanderthals who wouldn't have a chance against us and you know it.

Attached: 1579663203246.jpg (720x829, 156K)

trips

>dIsREgaRd fOr HUmAn LiFE iS sO KeWl

Attached: ow.jpg (400x366, 42K)

Attached: you-3.jpg (300x168, 9K)

So I have to state I Identify as anti-(every other bad thing in the world), one by one? It doesn't need to be said. That would be ridiculously impractical.

Ok, Adolf Hitler

Are you anti facist?
Yes or no

Attached: BBCworship.jpg (460x345, 20K)

They will never admit that they are actually pro-fascist. Ever. You can grill them for hours here. I have.

better fascist or dead than an antifa subhuman

Attached: 1579879681423.jpg (337x407, 19K)

We had one of these little Antifa fags come into our pizza shop wearing his little Antifag tee shirt...

We threw his ass out into of our store and told his little fag ass not to come back.
I hope he comes back one day with his little Antifag buddies and starts some shit....

Attached: 1579376617291.jpg (413x395, 79K)

>Are you anti facist?
>Yes or no
Fuck no. Fascism is the solution, not the problem.

Sure. But I don't want to be associated with violent mask wearing street thugs like this not-quite organization.

(((they)))
Also I can't imagine spending more than 10 minutes on this site

Cool story
Great LARP

Attached: 1579912510237.gif (741x741, 573K)

I just did, faggot.

I am an anti-commie and and anti-fascist. Bootlicking cucks are all the fucking same.
The only real anarchism is anarcho-capitalism.

Attached: fds.jpg (554x559, 46K)

>come into our pizza shop
lmao just the kind of place a neo nazi would be working. so that's why you take your anger out on rich, successful jews.

Fuck you faggot nigger.

fascist reporting in, as old fag anarchist who really can't cope with all the bullshit anymore I've decided to just destroy as many lives of the people who took the left and made it into this retarded farce controlled by interests far beyond their understanding

so many spaces destroyed due to shit tier infighting, tribalism between groups on the fringe of society

I'm pretty much with the young german maoist movement that recently started hunting down faggot hipster assholes that think they have the right to tell arab ancaps to not wear wifebeater or jewelry because that's misogynist

I've already caused a lot of damage and I'm planning of leaking so much more shit to the police, really looking forward to all of this and have had a blast doing it so far and you can't imagine how many people are up for this, how many people were burned by sociopathic and self obsessed assholes.

Tho unlike those young maoists I'm just gonna use the state and it's power to fuck them up, fucking them up with violence is a good way too and I understand why it's happening, but it's so short sighted.

I hope I can inspire a few other people to do the same.

Attached: tears.jpg (720x720, 135K)

Wow guys it's a real badass we'd better watch ourselves

Nice bait retard

>Sure. But
If you oppose those who go after fascists
you are pro-fascist.

Attached: 1551079590806.png (1233x957, 183K)

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jugendwiderstand_(Berliner_Gruppe)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_Resistance

this is going to be so much fun and it pissed off so many people who are not fucking white potatos and are left as well, fucking racist privileged pieces of shit and that in the left

what an original joke, what more to expect from a cuck antifa

Is that so? Then I suppose you wont mind if another neckbeard joins in the fun do you?

Attached: 20191213_134831.jpg (2560x1920, 1.17M)

Hate to tell you fucktard, Antifa is the BIGGEST fascist group out there. It's the whole pot calling the kettle black, you know?

Attached: anger is a gift.jpg (1440x1951, 470K)

thats a yikes for me sweety

Edgy. Don't cut yourself on those sharp corners, lil fella.

Communist China using a capitalist economy is fascist, but Antifa supports them. Antifa are just trust fund whiteys whom hate themselves.

Ah yes. If you don't join the authoritarian, totalitarian movement that wants to use gulags you are the fascist.

>but antifa supports them

so they hate donald trump,but they support the same country donald trump supports

Fucking niggers

Attached: 1580066963933.jpg (537x545, 78K)

>Antifa supports Communist China
no they don't frogposter

Based

I'm not antifa, that said sometimes you faggots are alright. You've burned down a German city for hosting the G7/corporate imperialism and you managed to peacefully march with MAGAtards during the VA rally to preserve the second amendment. Just stop attacking random people with bike locks and drop whole commie larping and you'd be alright.

Attached: 1578395670377.png (1000x652, 134K)

>le cringe may may

Oh, another edgy zoomer wearing Mommy's black panties on his head pretending to be a ninja.

Attached: 1579144738453.gif (500x500, 477K)

Op stop replying to yourself. Samefagging your own thread is pure cringe

well thats very fascist of you

obvious troll post is obvious, but hey, here's this

Attached: antifa.jpg (575x575, 65K)

>autistic gibberish
Antifa does not "support" China frogposter

/thread

holy cringe

>implying you ever leave the basement for anything other than more Hot Pockets

Attached: trump_supporters.jpg (480x713, 40K)

>comparing trained soldiers fighting an authoritarian regime - to unemployed drug addict zoomers dressing up like ninjas and beating unarmed boomers & retirees with bike locks & metal poles

You're kinda retarded, user.

Come talk shit to our faces, fag
>you won't because you are just a bunch of soyboys with daddy issues that can't survive a fight against a third grader.

Attached: Spikes-Tactical-Pipe-Hitters-Union-Ad-WHT.jpg (720x433, 164K)

Go raise hell in some liberal city somewhere. You will be fine. I will then read about it and laugh.

If you say so, lil zoomer. Momma will waddle down with you chicken tenders an Mountain Dew shortly. No need to get fussy & throw a tantrum.

and some anti-fa too.

that means shut up frogposter

Nazi's were leftist.

OP is fascist, When the war starts punks like OP will be begging to suck the dicks of republican chads openly in the public. They will be fucktoys or they will not survive.

>OP HERE

Attached: moldylocks gets owned.png (500x738, 176K)

sO whAt ArE yoU soMe KinDA NAzI aPolOGIst???

>sO whAt ArE yoU
I am a b/tard who studies economics in my spare time.

so someone who does something with there life, rather than most people on this board?

I'm not OP, I just wish the 'right' was as physical active as left fags sometimes.
Personally I lean more towards Lolbertarians than I do.with commies an left/right Neocons

ANTIFA always say ironically fascist shit. Your very comment demanding people be what you are is nothing short of instilling fascism. LOL

anyone who doesn't assault people participating in legal gatherings is clearly in favor of oppression amirite

Based

Attached: 53EB1D8F-9B59-44E2-99C9-BF632BF2A6D9.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

no u

Attached: twinsies.png (357x723, 619K)

Attached: gay1573379497809.jpg (800x450, 25K)

I'm happy to see more alt right guys embracing their place in the world

>When the war starts
you won't do shit but cry for more chicken tendies frogposter

The right currently is in charge dipwad.
They don't need to be "active."

>I get mad antifa goes after people I agree with
lol frogposter

lewl, twink bottom

Both parties are bank rolled by the same wealthy elites and globalist organizations. Trump is a release valve.

They've taken your bread and are giving you crumbs to not fight back.
TAXATION IS THEFT

>PERIOD
Spoken like a true Fascist. Congratulations, faggot.

>*tips MAGA hat*
Yeeup it's them damned libtards that are the real fascists.

You know Trump is a liberal right?

Communists and Fascists are just two sides of the Collectivist coin. Individual liberty is unacceptable to both of them.

oh sorrrrry, we want FREEDOM OF FUCKING MOOOOOONEY! THE MOST FUCKING INDIVIDUALIST THING EVER! YOU SPINELESS LIBERAL CUCK

Lel, remember when that one bitch said she was gonna scalp some Nazis and she got one shot dropped
Kekekekekekek

btw, life is slavery. You are organic, so you are literally quadrillion in debt to slave colonies.

Bad shoop. Or is her tong licking the air?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 48K)

I'd rather be considered a fascist with a gun
then a commie on my knees

-cough-
this is fascism

Attached: Grey_matter_profile.png (166x405, 50K)

>ANYONE WHO DOES NOT IDENTIFY AS ANTIFA
>IS
>A.
>FUCKING.
>FASCIST.
I'm coo wit dat.

speaks volumes

You will have to choose a side very soon, or die. I hope you make the right choice.

sage
this thread will never be interesting.
Just do a flip of a building, faggot.

And everyone who belongs to Antifa is also a fascist.
So we can simplify things, and just say everyone's a fascist.
Have a fascist day.

We know you are a huge faggot.

True.

btw; all who hide behind the black flags are the nigger to the red star and hammar and sickle

Attached: 1024px-Anarchy_Flag_with_Star.svg.png (1024x745, 16K)

POSTATION IS AWETIZZUM

What would of changed if Hillary won?

thats some good bait OP, we should start a shoot antifa members movement. they dont seem to understand stand your ground law that well so itd be easy to get away with

invade the milky way. immediately

>hammar and sickle
Notice that those who would defend fascism are always uneducated.

>durr hillery durr
you trumpshits are always so cringingly consistent in your deflection

I suppose. Every one of ZOG's enemies would've been invaded so the only place left to go is space.

you sound very butthurt

This but unironically

No -stabs- No space age. Just slavery for your galaxy

fun fun fun; with the stars stars stars

Attached: images.jpg (286x176, 9K)

Not really, it's a simple question. What would of changed policywise, foreign or domestic if Hillary won? We already have tax cuts for the rich, DACA hasn't been rescinded in any meaningful way, there's no wall, fascists aren't allowed freedom of speech on Twitter or Facebook, sanctuary cities still exist, antifa still operates and organizes with impunity, and we are on the brink of another world war with the Shiite-Russian alliance. What would be different?

um... russia isnt the soviet anyone.
WE ARE

Attached: 100661_002.jpg (278x400, 23K)

I guess the Canada France deal would still be up reducing emission which would be good(dont hurt me pls frens) but not much else there’d most likely be some actual shady shit going on with our govt and the reptilian called hillary.

>no u
>I kint crittuhsize muh president muh heewo muh shitstain
lol trumpshit lol

Ironically, the authoritarian mainstream left has more in common with fascists - especially the corporatist far left silicon valley types - than the mainstream right & center do. Hence why it's hysterical watching CNN cheering on their own personal jackboots in Antifa.

My SJW ex was antifa. She was hot but crazy and had that bitchy man hating feminazi thing going on.

>no durr hillery durr u must ansurr meee durr hillery hillery
>i kint kritti size twump
>he's my heewo
>my heewo heewo heewo
lol trumpshit enough

Antifa operates using Fascist ideology.

ANTIFA is the very thing they claim to oppose.

>They're both authoritarian so they have far more in common than what is different
C'mon guy, stop making the Sargon of Akkad argument, it's stupid.

i am mainstream right

Attached: 29662611_601792933509952_2034938641964922404_o-1.jpg (1000x1000, 128K)

Good point. Prob why the vast majority of Antifa are high school drop outs with any number of narcotic addictions and suffer severe mental illness, typically poor personal hygiene. Much easier to manipulate, more prone to violence.

Attached: 1579264458523.png (1000x1000, 111K)

/thread

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>I am pro-fascist
>I can capitalize letters
lol

AMEN to that!

You're not wrong. Very strong resemblance.

Black flag, Red Star, and Hammar/Sickle are three fascist factions fighting over whos the biggest jerk

Now that you mention it, there's strinking similarities.

He passed a tax cut for him and his friends specifically, deregulates anything he can for the publicity, makes policy decisions based on what fox news tells him to do, and cultivated an even bigger swamp. Also antifa isn't a centralized group, you join it by saying you are in antifa.

These are the coldest takes ITT. Please disregard these posters.
t. an actual fascist

Yup. And Antifa fags don't even realize it.

All the antifags in this thread need to dilate.

Pretty much.

Ok fascist.

>the authoritarian mainstream left

Attached: 2033-026-pic related.gif (341x291, 965K)

>He passed a tax cut for him and his friends specifically, deregulates anything he can for the publicity, makes policy decisions based on what fox news tells him to do, and cultivated an even bigger swamp.
And Hillary would be different how?? Instead of Fox it'd be Fox AND CNN!
>Also antifa isn't a centralized group, you join it by saying you are in antifa.
Yet somehow the alt-right is a centralized group? If "antifa" doesn't exist because it's not centralized, neither does the alt-right.

Kek! Especially the part about the poor hygiene is on target. Everytime there's an Antifa protest, can smell their bo a block away.

My dad said so. Fuck you.

>authoritarian main steam left
Been struggling to think of an apt description of the modern left and this perfectly summarizes it.

Post a pic?

Bingo. It's a good fit for everything they encompass.

fascist claiming that if someone isn't fascist is fascist.
>keksimus maksimus!

Sure. Have more if you want.

Attached: DF7440C2-D093-4939-BF59-F543986D2633.jpg (960x550, 53K)

In what way is liberal ideology authoritarian in any way that conservative ideology isn't? Nobody is kicking down doors and you still have freedom of speech so how do you figure any of that lines up?

Ya know, you got a good point. The mainstream left are exceedingly authoritarian and thirsty for absolute power at any cost.

What is this? A Fifa for ants?

Best response I've seen in this retarded bait thread.

-cough- trump is liberal
>muh bills

>liberalism and conservatism have any meaningful difference
What type of conservatism are you talking about? Are you talking about neocons or paleocons or something inbetween?

OP is a faggot. Let's get a Spider-Man thread going.

Attached: spiderman thread.jpg (262x192, 10K)

Your mom's basement aptly sums up your living conditions.

kill, yourself.

Attached: did nothing.jpg (125x94, 2K)

obvious samefagging

K boomer

Lulz! Got 'em

you've been struggling with your tiny penis to make it become erect

The alt right has leaders and people who are considered founding members are in jail at this very moment, it isn't a label it's an actual group. And i don't think you understand the concept of priorities, but those actions don't line up with liberal ideology. The swamp comment could be subjective but there's no way it would have been as bad with her.

except, you know, the fall of the soviet union

>btfo
>not knowing how to use meme properly
lol

>lol
Definitely a boomer. No one under 30 uses "lol" anymore.

Ikr. Sad thing is these creepy middle age cunts hang out on a site used primarily by teenagers. Just cringey&sad.

>The alt right has leaders
Is Mark Bray not a leader?
Is Daryle Lamont Jenkins not a leader?
Is Antifash Gordon not a leader?
What about the fairies that work for the SPLC, RWW, Itsgoingdown.org, and etc? If whatever alt-right leaders you claim have power as leaders, antifa have their very own, not to mention their own local city chapter leaders, who are allowed on twitter.
>but those actions don't line up with liberal ideology.
They absolutely do, neo-liberals are the party of big business just like their precious neo-con allies.

Personally yeah, and people eat his shit up and treat him like a biblical figure.

.... im a fascist....

didn't use "lol" in that post faggot
also "the left" is neither mainstream nor "authoritarian." You are a manlet much like your President. Too bad we can't remove you.

Attached: 1578200062818.jpg (627x489, 14K)

There is no US antifa. Its the left overs of occupy who've moved to portland and they do stupid shit. Its amazing that the trump supporters are afraid of them and think they are a real threat.

Anarchism is impossible and communism doesn't work. Anarcho-communism is a fantasy and a dumb impractical one at that. This is possibly bait. But if it isn't your methods are fascist and your ideology is a lie. ANTIFA needs to be destroyed now take your worthless political bullshit to Cred Forums or better yet get the fuck off Cred Forums and back to tumblr where your landwhale ass belongs.

Attached: Da_Phuc.jpg (480x468, 10K)

they mean theologicans and capitalists.

That's the thing - they pretend they have no "leaders" , but their discord logs get leaked weekly. Hence why police pretty much know where they're gonna show up. And that's how that retarded sex predator librarian Antifash Gordon AKA Christian Exoo got doxxed - by him using his real name in their discord they planned their protests in. Hence why he got fired from his library job and is under investigation for sec assault.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!~

Go back to sleep you fucking child.

It's not just Portland, it's every metropolitan city. There was a large antifa protest in Stone Mountain Georgia almost a year ago, that wasn't portland antifa

-bink- IDEA! ANARCHO-PRIMATIVISM.
Then agriculture, industry and worship! CONGRATS! YOURE AN ANARCHO-COMMUNISM.

i identify as anarchist
and i hate everyone regardless of race, gender, political views, age or nationality.

but if we want to kill every human on the world its easyer to start with a minority which is hated by fascists and/or racists to gain support

Bad bait

Attached: 1580073118930.jpg (396x524, 61K)

Sperg more incel.

Yeah, not surprised central Antifa leaders turn out to be drug addict rapists. Glad the University fired exoo after his identity was outted.

>but if we want to kill every human on the world its easyer to start with a minority which is hated by fascists and/or racists to gain support.
maybe, just maybe thats what Hitler was up to

*sex assault

robot sex workers?

Attached: a7f.png (710x545, 173K)

I think his dad even worked for the University he worked at as librarian. I wonder if that helped influence him getting the job. It's very strange how antifa always seem to be these upper middle class white people, despite claiming to speak for nonwhites lul.

deflect more fascist
stop denying what you are at least

Attached: 000-002.jpg (534x712, 50K)

good idea, together with an increasing number of transgender people.
but stoping humans from breeding alone is to slow

And yet another reaction to this tile just because it is an amazing reaction.

Attached: 1579464989011.jpg (460x413, 21K)

Atheists and Peace workers, first, thank you.

Attached: 1079px-Schutzstaffel_SS.svg.png (1079x1024, 30K)

So that's why Christian Exoo went silent on Twitter under his "Antifash Gordon" persona when state police started investigating the rape allegations. Wonder if his rich mommy an daddy can save him from these charges like how they made his statutory rape charges disappear back in 2014.

Antifa truly is a joke. Bloodthirsty upper middle class hypocrites that value an idea that was responsible for the death of millions.

>FUCKIN FASH

Look in the mirror you fucking snowflake. You claim to be a champion for the "oppressed" but you yourselves are the oppressors. Couldn't find an image of an antifag flag burning so take the next best thing.

Attached: kekistani flag.png (300x168, 5K)

we dont say that. we say fuck communists.

and slavery and feudalists. i scientificly proved it

XD not reading the retarded comments you got but hats off to you for triggering them

-rubs neck beard-
Two SIDE of the SAME cooooin boiii

Yup. He went silent as soon as he got fired by the University and police interviewed him about the rape accusations. He's been keeping a low profile ever since.

He's just the latest Antifa figure head to be accused of sexual misconduct. His buddy Micah Rhodes was arrested for grooming and raping a 15 year old a couple years back. Pretty common among these Antifa terrorist cells.

Triple dubs of truth.

Wow these guys really are fucked up. I think the reason why they want to dismantle the government is so they can get away with such degeneracy.

only good commie, is a dead one. only good nazi, is a dead one.

HNNNNNGGGGGG

Attached: COOOOOOOM.png (528x564, 333K)

kek. Antifa is just a shit teir terrorist organization

Exactly. They are completely fucked in the heads. Not surprising they're willing to crack old folks over the head with hammers while screaming "Nazi" like a methed up psycho.

:'( But... im a nazi communist
-cough- andromeda

Ok then.

we arnt a terrorist organization. we are a fundementalist welfare and social worker bums

Ok retard

If you don't know what Fascism is, you can't fight it. Fascism is killing your own people with intentions to do so, it's spying on your own people to violate their privacy for the sake of control and not their safety. Precisely the things Trump advocates against and what was used to great effect against him in 2016. A vote FOR Trump in 2020, is a vote AGAINST Fascism.

Attached: 1510174536720.jpg (428x428, 25K)

low bait.
suck some BBC, jew.

Shit most of these people look like they starve themselves or smoke whole pounds of crack.

Attached: dfghjkl;loiu7y65467.jpg (252x292, 14K)

Obvious Russian troll is obvious. Sage this shit.

Attached: tips-visiting-statue-liberty-side--768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

True. And smell like they bathe in raw sewage.

lol if antifa wasnt a bunch of faggots running around in ski masks throwing ice cream than maybe people would want to join their cause.

um.... they are german

That explains the chicks with the dreads especially that one that got her shit rocked.

Actually, I kinda like being a fascist. Die in a fire faggot

so does your child's baby daddy

And anyone who is a fascist deserves to be physically assaulted and potentially killed if we read between the lines, right? Yeah, that doesn't sound like terrorism.

Attached: 018_waifu2x_noise1_scale_x1_6.png (1184x1211, 1.11M)

No. None of those could be considered leaders in the same way. Influencers maybe, but not to the level of promoting hate speech. And we're not talking about neo liberals are we

Nah we're talking a bunch of drug addicts that decided to start a "political movement"

We are welfare bums, not druggies.

Idk man, having private property is pretty nice

Attached: 422353DA-6BCB-4720-A1EA-66A7C7E8D758.jpg (720x667, 83K)

What's the difference?

Doxxing your political opponents is hate speech. Anti-white rhetoric is hate speech.
Cope harder faggot, antifa has leaders. What the fuck is your retarded definition of liberalism then?

Some S are not P. 2/10

give me your computer you don't own anything right.

Not being a cracked out, violent psychopath.

um.... the alt-right does. Not anti-fa; anti-fa is a libertarian extreme
and i aint no anarcho-socialist.

Good Comrade, once we force people to pick sides it will be much easier to purify.. i mean liberate the workers.

Attached: 1q07hp.jpg (620x413, 38K)

Troll harder, bitch. And go back to Cred Forums where smelly cunts like you belong.

Attached: 1574654341759.jpg (635x635, 82K)

Poopoo peepee

Woah there you're starting to sound pretty triggered by a bunch of people from facebook saying fuck nazis and hateful ideology. You know, people just being against actual oppressive speech.

And? Im a facist

Lmao ur a dumb nigger
Ive sucked dick, fucked assholes, and been spitroasted,
>yet
Even i dont save that faggot shit kid. Better delete that before your parents go through your phone tonight.
Also, you're pretty obvi a huge loser who isn't happy in his day to day life. It must suck being a seething racist and longing to suck black dick.
> inb4 ur gey
No shit you dumb cucks. I'm proudly pan. I'm a deviant that fucks anything cute/attractive that walks. Suck my dick if you got a problem with it.
>also black people are attractive in any sense. I really dont get this new cuckery shit y'all faggots have been pushing

Attached: IMG_20190519_054921.jpg (1808x2048, 340K)

Just speaking the facts, man.

*aren't fuck me im drunk too early in the day

>Hillary is not a cracked out violent psychopath
Not only that, she's apex boomer, along with her hubby. yuck

>I'm proudly pan.
FFS. That isn't even a thing no matter how much ppl tell you it is, or how much you try to convince yourself it is.

Yes i am fascist you cocksucking cunt

That's an oof

thats a cope

Whatever you say, m8

Youre right, but it still gets my dick sucked by hot "dudes" with tits.
>if you cant play the game
>you can't win the prize
You know how many of these thots identify as "men" nowadays bro? Too many.

So it's you again Riga, The Baltic Troll

What a twist.

Ihr Hurensöhne .. Fuck Antifa

Fuck off commie scum.

Attached: antifa.jpg (1002x768, 86K)

I Love Adolf Hitler

A thread full of Antifa Faggots....

based

I know it's hell in here.

Death and Hate ..AntifaBitch

Opinions, the word you are looking for is, opinion.

Maybe, but it's a widespread one.

Das ist mein Mann

Most of them are homeless transients who have been hired to protest and cause trouble. Just like the cops will go into a protest in plain clothes to cause trouble and justify their violence whenever the communist administrators of colleges want to shut down a speaker they hire the anitfa thugs.

Attached: Trumpdestroyingamerica.jpg (936x777, 207K)

Yeah,the best Mannnnnnn

That seems a little much.

Thats probably what those stupid fuckheads believe too... They can honestly go fuck off to some collective island with an active volcano

For millenia before today, antifa didn't exist. Why do you reap the fruits of fascist labor?

I thought my bait was obvious but I suppose your just one of those retards of the deep blue.

black-or-white
You presented two alternative states as the only possibilities, when in fact more possibilities exist.
Also known as the false dilemma, this insidious tactic has the appearance of forming a logical argument, but under closer scrutiny it becomes evident that there are more possibilities than the either/or choice that is presented. Binary, black-or-white thinking doesn't allow for the many different variables, conditions, and contexts in which there would exist more than just the two possibilities put forth. It frames the argument misleadingly and obscures rational, honest debate.

Black block tactics and platforming are the literal opposite of libertarianism. You are like a fish claiming you don't swim. Fucking retarded. A libertarian would support free speech, free assembly, free association. Antifa attacks all of those.

If you won't stand up for what you believe in and put yourself out there by letting people know who you are - you are a faggot.

Make the world a better place kill a commie bastard

Lol all the triggered fascist beta losers suk my dick. There's a reason y'all have no friends.

>It's your terrible personality

Okay, millenial failure.

The act of doxxing isn't
That's more of a discussion than hate speech
They are not leaders, they did not create anything, they are social media figures.
"open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values."

>You will have to choose a side
Sorry pal but I'm a centralist. Ain't no side choosing for me.

Attached: 1578678757021.png (270x270, 79K)

How about when they lit that black muslims limo on fire in protest of trump?

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-164147_Google.jpg (1080x1920, 582K)

>ANYONE WHO DOES NOT IDENTIFY AS ANTIFA
>IS
>A.
>FUCKING.
>FASCIST.
Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Attached: Master Gandalf.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>AWETIZZUM
Interesting, I didn't know they had companies in fly over states like Ohio. Well I respect the work they're doing.

Four days for me.

He was pretty tall, so he could fit it all in his mouth without it bending around in the back of his throat.

Short guys always try to deep throat, but it's just uncomfortable. It's like trying to put a hotdog in a shot glass. Not gonna fare well for the hotdog. And the poor little fellas think they're doing a great job.

But who's gonna turn down a BJ?

and what about when proud boys beat up a bunch of people for no reason because "drumpf good,librulz bad"

or are we suppose to believe that republicans are any better then antifa?

Why are there 300 replies to this shit thread? Jesus Christ, Cred Forums.

Just because you say something enough times doesn't make it true, they use all of those things equally along with the alt right

Listen to Bret weinstien talk about how he was mobbed at evergreen. He says he didn't recognize any of the supposed students who were there. I believe Jordan Peterson conveyed the same sentiments about the people attacking him. These aren't students who are there to destroy the campus they are paid thugs.

And then the administrators tell the cops to stand down. You don't have to be a genius to put 2 and 2 together.

Bullshit. Stop reading your propaganda raggs. The proud boys never attacked innocent people the way antifa does.

Its a bait post meant to act as a strawman to get people arguing

Hong Kong is winning against Commie China pj boy

True

I'm a National Socialist and proud of it. Come at me you faggot fucks.

Attached: 1200px-BlackSun.svg.png (1200x1200, 61K)

Imagine trying to brag on b good try but we all still know your a fake faggot who makes up sexualities to try and be special you are special but not in a good way

I never heard of this happening. This was eye-opening. Thank you.

That is not even an argument you fucking idiot. What exactly was wrong with what I said?

inb4 "everything"

This is how fucking predictable you fucking retards are.

Libertarians do not do any of those things because they oppose them all. If you don't understand that then you have no fucking clue what a libertarian is. Go read a fucking book you fucking fascist.

>The swamp comment could be subjective but there's no way it would have been as bad with her.
Last I checked she was banked rolled by the Saudis, g**gle, the ADL, and the military industry complex seemed to favor her though Trump admittedly turned out just fine for them too.
As for Trump he's only bank rolled by Sach's, the NY mafia, and AIPAC.

It would have been shit either way.
Fuck CNN, fuck MSN, and fuck Fox.

Attached: felixAR1542683322758.png (451x520, 287K)