Bill Burr June 10, 1968-January 26...

Bill Burr June 10, 1968-January 26, 2020 was one of the five people confirmed dead in helicopter crash along side Kobe Bryant August 23, 1978-January 26, 2020.

Attached: bill rip.jpg (960x768, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/us/live-news/kobe-bryant-dies-in-helicopter-crash/index.html
meatspin.com
www-chron-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.chron.com/sports/cougars/amp/Former-UH-baseball-player-John-Altobelli-among-15005987.php?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15800826323457&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/article/Former-UH-baseball-player-John-Altobelli-among-15005987.php
youtube.com/watch?v=bjfMVqL344Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Doubt

OH SHIT ITS REAL! I just say this on the news op he was flying the helicopter!

Stop trolling

its real i just saw it on my local news east coast

Attached: 932B1BD6-44B1-4ECE-BBD0-329EE2D92DFB.jpg (660x394, 60K)

poor quality bait : he got nothing to do on this helicopter, 'cause it was directing to "Mamba Academy" for Kobe to give a training.

Bill is Kill???
Nooooooooo!

Ohhhhhhhh JEEZUS

OP is, as always, a huge lying Faggot.

hes talk about him and kobe flying together before on the podcast. its pretty confirmed.

soooooo no podcast on monday?

They were traveling to his kids basketball game . Makes no sense for bill to be with them . Stop trolling fag

so to clarify
Kobe Bryant is actually dead in a helicopter crash
Bill Burr is not dead.

No, both.
According to TMZ the dead are Kobe, Bill, the pilot and two hookers

Only one of his kids was on board.Bill Burr was flying the helicopter along with another helicopter Instructor.

yeah according to the Internet you're trying to troll and failing
Kobe's 13 year old daughter was on the helicopter with him
A search for "Bill Burr dead" turns up no mention in any article related to the crash

kill yourself.

turn on any east coast news channel. theyre all talking about it. just not as big of a story as kobe i suppose.

Attached: hmyjyjm.png (1627x144, 12K)

Bravo op. Gotta hand it to you, you made my asshole pucker.... briefly

LINK

scroll to bottom

god damn you're still trying aren't you?

Kobe and his daughter and three other people not important enough to name died
Not among those 5 was Bill Burr who is alive and well
I just talked to him on the phone

Just heard it here in Boston WTF

Would be AMAZING if tru

I thought op was trolling till I turned on my air traffic control logs. Says 2 black male 2 white males 1 black female child

I will be a little bit worried until we hear anything directly from burr.....

If nothing else, i would guarantee Burr at least knew the pilot.

finally that unfunny faggot can rip in hell

I was one of those 5 people who died in that helicopter crash
RIP Me 2008-2020

That's not funny you faggot. Tom Hanks was actually the one who died

Attached: tom hanks.png (1359x1012, 746K)

You must be new here.

Attached: 1576475279609.jpg (640x427, 44K)

And you should’ve

no faggot this is an obvious troll
i am pointing out why it is a troll
kill yourself

And nothing of value would be lost if this was real.

He became a coal burning cuck who bows down to that tranny looking annoying cunt.

you just talk to Bill Burr on the phone.... yeah we believe you user

oh fuck it real!

Nope.

burr was talking about him and hanks doing that movie recently

In all seriousness though someone needs to break Bill's hands so he doesn't continue flying, I'd like to see 2 more specials out of him.

I think I would pass out if this was the case. I've listened to his podcast since 2010.

aw fuck man hes gone :(

I think you have wandered into the wrong part of the internet.
Let me show you how to get out.
meatspin.com

Nope.

>i am pointing out why it is a troll
Why? As a service to newfags like you?

Not cali, all chinks

thought this was a joke. google boston news bill burr.

i wish this were true.

Poor bait though Kobe and his daughter are dead so a bit less Bryant's in the world along with the pilot, and another basketball player

Nope

fucking lol faggot don't forget to kill yourself

yeah op i know you're mad I shit on your troll thread
I don't care that you're mad I hope you kys

holy shit nia just announced he fucking died

his body died but his head survived... they're going to put it in one of those vats

A 13 year old niggress could easily be a hooker

I just turned on the TV expecting this to be fake as fuck but they are talking about burr finally

why was burr flying with kobe? when did they first meet?

Not true, it was Kobe, his daughter, another parent and their kid and the pilot

holy shit kobe is really dead. wow. he was only 41.

anybody got confirmation on bill dying too?

>mfw

Attached: facebritishguy.jpg (576x416, 30K)

I heard Donald Trump was also in the helicopter.
RIP sweet prince.

OMG GUYS A KOBE BRYANT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Wait why are they talking about Bill Burr on the news!!!! this cant be true op.

OP is trolling as far as anyone can see, but his trolling is based on the fact that Bill Burr is a licensed helicopter pilot who often flies in the area surrounding Hollywood where this happened.

I’ll still be worried until i hear burr speak about this.

Attached: 1DEA93A2-9A7C-4D0E-9089-5DD0EC02F058.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I heard Bill Burr was in a sexual relationship with Kobe, thats why he was on the plane.

seriously when the fuck did bill burr meet kobe?

If Bill is actually dead, then how the fuck could he retweet about the event from the great beyond?

Attached: 20200126_141917.jpg (720x636, 233K)

Ah, ok if he retweeted then he’s still alive. I bet he’s going to have a great podcast late tonight.

fake, reverse troll.

RIP billy redtits

> I shit on your troll thread
Calm down you're looking immensly autistic

Attached: US20060145019A1-20060706-D00003.png (121x120, 3K)

IS BURR ACTUALLY DEAD?

scroll to bottom

>cnn.com/us/live-news/kobe-bryant-dies-in-helicopter-crash/index.html
lmao dickhead

its not funny. billy fire body has died.

RIP

Bill Burr Retweeted
Jack Duffy
@JackDuffyTPL
·
2h
Every Kobe Bryant game-winner in 2 min.
RIP to a legend. Prayers to his family
#RIPMamba #824

Was in Twitter 2 hrs ago
He's not dead

I can confirm this. I was on the helicopter when we all died when it crashed.

everyone who listens to the podcast knows his manager and Nia are the only ones with access to his twitter. he gave it up in 2017 and announced it on the podcast

He's not dead

they said he crawled out of the fire but the fire dept. didnt spray any water on him because they thought he was in his natural state.

He must have crashed into little india. LOL

9 people died

RIP billy fire tits!

Kobe who?

Are you seriously going to think people are going to fall for that?

Burrs manager just tweeted and confirmed it.

Screenshot it

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

more like link it

the inventer of the steaks

His career was dead years ago, so nobody would give a fuck

was he on his way to the container store?

Easy, his PR firm did. No sense in not selling a few extra tickets if everyone still thinks he's alive

Attached: 1468835964697.jpg (640x637, 56K)

If a zombie apocalypse were happening and Bill Burr were about to flea I'm 100% certain he would think to himself. "Oh shit, gotta grab Kobe... and his daughter!"

why the fuck are some people trying to get people to believe that he was in the heli? What's the agenda?

the ticket sales don't go through if the show doesn't happen dingus

Because they are stupid

RIP Burr.

they just announced 8 others died with burr being one of them

If Bill is dead or dies at any point in January I will personally hunt you done and lick your ass you OP. You faggot.

My favorite kind, no daddy issues

no, they announced none other than kobe and daughter, faggot. link an article that says any other name, i dare you

You're gonna lick his ass and he's the faggot?

scroll almost to the very bottom

2 celebritys dieing in the same day,i bet america is in a deep state of depression.meanwhile,a country who isnt obsessed with celebritys would shrug it off because people die everyday

>hurr durr

KYS and nobody would care you pathetic little internet faggot.

BS
Google his name and go to the News tab - Nothing

Attached: 1521767382842.jpg (750x744, 529K)

and why should anyone care about some angry neckbeard upset because the rest of the world could care less about a bunch of celebrity american fatass's dieing in a plane crash?

no wonder your country is such a trainwreck,start caring about your own lives.your so obsessed with celebritys you made one your president,and they make horrible presidents

bill burr is a pretty famous comedian

CNN in Cred Forums trying to get clicks.

Troll harder fag

Oh, he's dead but retweeted 3 hours ago?

Nice try OP, you are a faggot.

Attached: idiot.png (611x494, 366K)

>stand up comedian

yeah,im sure his same overused jokes about donald trump will be missed,since thats apparently what americans consider comedy now

Attached: 1562030086594.jpg (360x344, 25K)

his manger and Nia are the only ones with access to all of his social media. he announced on the podcast back in 2017 he gave it up and gave the passwords to them.

If I'm dead, how did I make this post?

burn the coal, pay the toll.

good,bald people shouldnt be allowed to live in modern day society.fuck off you bald cunts

Redditfag

Based terroristic threat

I'm not falling for this you lousy opinion organization

>Former University of Houston baseball player John Altobelli, his wife and daughter were among the nine people killed in the helicopter crash that killed NBA legend Kobe Bryant and one of his daughters Sunday.

www-chron-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.chron.com/sports/cougars/amp/Former-UH-baseball-player-John-Altobelli-among-15005987.php?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15800826323457&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/article/Former-UH-baseball-player-John-Altobelli-among-15005987.php

We know bill is alive... cause these Kobe memes are slick.

Attached: 1580082313656.jpg (902x600, 102K)

and bill burr

Fuck off, lying nigger scum

"Climate Change killed Kobe." - Greta

Attached: Screenshot_20200125-193733_YouTube.jpg (843x1080, 318K)

just stop

Attached: gordon ram did you go to school.gif (250x238, 537K)

I went to school and anyone with google can see bill burr was flying the helicopter and died in the crash..

unless you think someone could survive that

of course,a cis white male was the one flying the helicopter

#banwhitemales

Bullshit. I don't think Bill flies anything as large as what Kobe was in. He's not even fully rated.
I will be interested to hear what he has to say tomorrow. Nia will probably never let him up again.

Attached: 800px-Pesca_1_(3737941060).jpg (799x525, 43K)

It makes sense that a white guy would turn out to be the pilot of a crashed helicopter.

Dude, Bill JUST passed his fucking instrument rating test. No way he goes down in a fog. He's got that shit DOWN.

hes not, he just passed his certification for private pilot, but thats for small 2 person helis. not allowed to pilot anything with anyone other than one single copilot. no other passengers. this fucking troll must be downs

we'll find out the conditions that caused the crash soon. I bet it was something stupid like the pilot was goaded into flying before he could fill the fuel tank fully. I knew a kid who survived a plane crash that killed his family because the pilot didn't fuel up and flew too low

bill's not retarded and can probably convince nia he fills up

but why was bill burr flying in the first place if he just passed the test? is kobe insane?

I read that it was foggy, so that might have contributed.
He's been flying for years, the test he just passed was a theory exam regarding flying solely on instrumentation and not visually (like when you're in the clouds. ).

he WASNT FLYING. He just passed the test, there's no fucking way he would have the goddamned ego to take a shitload of passengers up that quick.

Why not Bill Barr?

of all people a goddamned basketball legend. he would puss out thinking of the notion of accidentally killing a bball legend.

>basketball legend

just a stupid nigger

that stupid nigger makes more money in 1 minute than you in 40 years

and? basketball players are overpaid,give the million dollars a year to people like firefighters and police officers who risk their lives on a daily basis.not a bunch of apes in basketball uniforms who dribble balls all day

or wait,let me guess.your a libtard cuck nigger lover who hates the police.glad they are ridding society of the trash who will never contribute anything like yourself

how did this get so many replies

If those two died impossibruuuuu

because bills dead you moron

>america

>2 nigger celebritys die in a plane crash

>doesnt realize that america loves both niggers and celebritys

people die everyday,why dont you murica retards care about them.OH RIGHT,THEY ARENT CELEBRITYS LIKE YOUR LIBTARD COMEDIAN GUY AND NIGGER BALL THROWER

It's a dominance thing no homo

Okay, we'll start doing this tomorrow

>>That url

Attached: 1580068774125.webm (178x282, 640K)

Dawwww. Show us on the doll where the bald gingerbeard hurt you

Hilariously enough I was reading a Fark thread on this and Bill Burr was brought up. They said they were surprised he flew helicopters, felt it was too dumb to do it, and assumed he would crash and die eventually.

Can't wait until he talks about this tomorrow on his podcast
>"I mean........like......why did people think it was me?......'Because it's controversial, maaaaaan!'......Geez.......ugh boy.......the nerve of some of you people........Anyway, let's talk about Formula 1 racing like anybody besides me even fucking care...."

Please tell me Nia was with him

Attached: 1571535757754.png (550x550, 72K)

9* it was 9 people

>famous comedian

implying that comedy is actually funny anymore,he's probably some useless libtard who thinks calling trump orange is still funny

i think it's hilarious how nobody cares that kobe is dead, they're just worried someone they actually like may have been in the chopper with him

Attached: 1503959618542.jpg (1024x972, 130K)

lol yea

>tom hanks

god damn,the somali's finally got to him

youtube.com/watch?v=bjfMVqL344Y

i can also confirm this

im in hell,alongside kobe bryant and bill burr