Sportsball man is dead. Do you even care about how amazing he was?

Sportsball man is dead. Do you even care about how amazing he was?

Attached: basketballnigger.png (1536x768, 1.28M)

A toast to basketball nigger!

Attached: semicolon O.jpg (959x960, 105K)

it's just a distraction kings

Attached: 84034252_839169333212541_4690950558998069248_o.jpg (1024x785, 59K)

>Amazing
That's not how you spell "a nigger"

Truly a sad day for NASCAR

What a legend. RIP

Attached: 5c41873b240000ec004868b5.png (630x426, 263K)

one of his niglets died too, rip in peace

yall whiteys just jel you cant afford to die in a helicopter crash

who will pick my cotton now?
oh nvm, it was a different niglet.

I live in the UK. We couldn’t give any less of a shit about basketball.

People here are changing their fucking profile picture over this guy.

wtf that's not Kobe. that's Biggie

if Beckham was the one who died, you people would do the exact same thing.
and of couse, classy America would care as well because we have empathy

i heard the pilot was trying to scratch his hemorrhoid and barrelrolled it into the hill

We truly lost a talented driver this day,

F

rip obama

Attached: obummer.jpg (800x450, 23K)

Bitch someone died

sry all niggers look the same to me

rip dale jr

Attached: 621206482-e1486059457355.jpg (610x343, 49K)

No I don’t care

RIP, he was the best lakers player we've ever had

Goodnight, Sweet Basketball Rapist

Right, some nigger died. Move along

I love how he raped

Dude was a rapist wasnt he?

Tom Hanks confirmed DEAD among 5 in Kobe Bryant helicopter crash

Attached: RIP Kobe Tom Hanks.png (1259x1010, 826K)

he did love rapin, thats for sure. epstein's butt buddy

What better way to take attention away from Trump's defense impeachment?

the kung flu is doing a good job of that

Tom Hanks ?
>no

whats lol is that's a twin engine heli, they dont just fall out of the sky unless the rotor system takes a shit. calling it now, epstein killed him

ripperoni kobert

niggers arent allowed to fly, duh. should have known better

If David Beckham died I wouldn’t expect americunts to give a shit. But you’ll change your profile pictures for that sweet virtue signal.

Easily the best since Michael Jordan

Eh divegrass, apehoop... what’s the difference really?
Bummer he died but it doesn’t really affect me either way.

>caring about celebrities

3 digit iq here, so i dont really do that

Yes I care. Rip Kobe and Gianna Bryant

You’re not funny man. I don’t even care about Kobe, but you’re legit not funny. Like, impressively boring and predictable.

>Kobe dies

Attached: download (1).jpg (269x187, 10K)

Video.

So Micheal Bay was right all along, helicopters do change into blazing fireballs after having contact with literally anything

He bought a few years of freedom after paying off his rape victim. But karma always catches up.

Yeah dude i'm devastated, I LOVE BASKETBALL, i'm 14.

Fuck off!
RIP Stevie Ray

I wish he had raped me.

He achieved many scoring units for my favorite local sports team.

He’s referencing ops pic filename. Stop taking it personally

Who has the HD photos of the crash site?

Apparently you're also a sufferer of Narcissistic personality disorder

He took one last one for the team to SHUT THE FUKKEN MEDIA UP ABOUT TRUMP!

We go big and use planes or jets

>saying scientists are more important than high school dropouts who contribute literally nothing to humanity means you're a narcissist
would be true even if i wasn't one

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIIINNNN!!!

Attached: peter-cry.jpg (600x360, 22K)

I mean he did get away with that. As someone who idolized him, the way I feel about that is, he made a mistake. But I mean why would you point that shit out on his deathbed. Its like if when everyone dies, at the eulogy everyone is like oh dont forget little johnny beat the fuck out of some kid in 8th grade, or Susie liked to steal things from Walmart or this person cut them selves. Why point out their flaws. What good does that do?

How many good people has he inspired after? Not only to play basketball but he was the definition of hard work pays off. How many people would not be where they are because of kobe? I'm not saying that makes up for what he did, but he did a lot of good his whole life after. He changed after that.

Anyone got rule34 on GiGi? It has to be today for max jizzum

>at the eulogy everyone is like oh dont forget little johnny beat the fuck out of some kid in 8th grade, or Susie liked to steal things from Walmart or this person cut them selves
3 things that are literally nowhere near raping someone
>How many good people has he inspired after? Not only to play basketball but he was the definition of hard work pays off. How many people would not be where they are because of kobe?
If you need some dumbass celebrity to inspire you to do anything, go drink bleach

He inspired so many free throws...

Attached: Kobe.gif (400x300, 947K)

well done kobe beef

Its usually the losers who laugh at the death of someone who was among the best of anything. I don't even like basketball, but the laugh I get out of this is the fact nobody here will ever experience those cheers for themselves, and thats what makes them salty about the death of a true legend.

Attached: blahblah.jpg (310x251, 17K)

Get away with it?

They check the 'victims' underwear and she had 7 different partners dried sperm...and even some canine in it.

he wasn't white so i dont see the big deal here

Lmao retard. She had one person's. no canine lmao. Wtf? Nice projection there bucko

being good at something doesn't make that something worthwhile. and it's not illogical to be a bit sad when you see people reacting as if they knew this millionaire athlete and as if this somehow changes their lives.

56 partners and 3 dinosaurs i think

Your missing the point. Why point out peoples flaws when they die? What good does that do?
And nah. I may not have played basketball for a living but I turned out pretty damn good for living life according to his work ethic. RIP black mamba

Go take your weekly bath.

>Your missing the point. Why point out peoples flaws when they die? What good does that do?
points out the hypocrisy of crying about some millionaire that didnt give a shit about you while giving 0 shits about people dying from preventable diseases in africa.
>I may not have played basketball for a living but I turned out pretty damn good for living life according to his work ethic
and you'd be the same exact person if some other nig nog played basketball in his place

bitch millions of people die every day who fucking cares about some nigger rapist

think you mean teh Clintons killed him

crazy Bill Burr died too

I'm not sad. But I remember being a kid when an idol died. There are millions of kids all over the country who looked at him as inspiration to be a better teammate, and to play better ball. I don't think he was a bad example for HS athletes, who we all know could benefit from less moronic examples of professional athletes. Professional sports are full of hyper-aggressive assholes.

say wutt?

being reported bill burr was flying the helicopter.

This is why you’re reviled by women.

sports are for fags

I think you're onto something

Attached: JeffreyEpstein.jpg (640x436, 65K)

thats a funny photograph.

anyone hear bill burr died as well? crazy.

cry more nigger

We lost a slightly above average basketball player and otherwise pointless human being.

Yes, this is truly a "tragedy."

You can all go back to your soy and GMO-free vegan synthetic meat paste snacks now.

Sometimes the tail rotor goes ka-flooey.

professional sports are for retards. i did water polo in high school, the second the coach started riding me about taking it "seriously" i gtfo. people who dedicate their whole being to a game arent the people kids should be looking up to, regardless if they are within the lucky 0.0001% who manage to make millions out of it.

nah couldnt give a shit about him and never seen him play shitsketball and couldnt care

I liked shouting his name when I threw stuff. RIP :(

I wonder if he was raping the helicopter when he died. Due to the attack the helicopter panicked and decided kamikaze into the mountain

Attached: 01b.jpg (828x828, 92K)

got me lol

You're projecting. Nobody fucking cares.

>fuckin water polo lol
Professional sports in an entertainment industry. High school sports is an alternative to spending a lot of time hanging out behind buildings smoking. Its a good way to spend time, staying active. I don't care if you play ball, run track, swim, wrestle, soccer, theres something for everybody. Or you could spend your extra time doing your homework to a higher level. Both my kids were band nerds and took their homework seriously. They both graduated with high honors. And now they're smart, disciplined, and did great in college. Better then being a pregnant goth dropout.

But dude he coulda been the kobe of water polo, if he wasn't meant for bigger things.

>everyone wants to be a celebrity
not everyone is a retarded american

Nop

I was just thinking about the water polo thing. I don't even know why they offer it. Its a waste of money and effort, and probably just an excuse to use the pool for more hours per year. I was thinking if I was him, I'd rather swim the 100m. You get exercise, pool time, don't have to take elbows in the face, and get to see girls on the fem team.

IM WOBY WIANT I PWAY BASKETBALL. I CWASHED MY CHOPPER.

I WAS GOOD AT SPORTS.

Attached: 7aac93912f876be343ff423add1ac876.jpg (511x384, 21K)

Euro here. Why was he named after a type of beef?

no