My gf loves to jack off cock. She will do so even if we are just sitting around watching tv...

My gf loves to jack off cock. She will do so even if we are just sitting around watching tv. I think she likes that better than intercourse.

I was wondering if she does that with other strange men when I am not around?

Attached: 1580016376701.jpg (600x800, 628K)

Why the fuck do you expect us to know, retard? None of us know you or your gf. What a pointless thread.

she looks familiar

You're a lucky mother fucker. I cant get mine to touch me let alone my dick

Show her getting fucked

Can Confirm she does.

Speaking generally about females...not just her in particular.

I 2nd the Confirmation that she does. (always to completion too, so ty for that)

That isn't what you said in the OP, dipshit.

I can be the third to confirm this. She did it in front of her dad the night when we were all watching jeopardy.

Not OP. I am generalizing what OP meant.

Can also independently confirm.

Two independent lines of confirmation are almost universally accepted by intelligence agencies and courts as absolute proof.

wow so aggressive are you ok

I used to work with a girl who was an hj slut. She never wanted to go further -- I ate her out once when she was really drunk -- but she'd pull me into a back room or closet at every opportunity and stroke me off. Always had something handy to catch my load and clean me up, very occasionally would use her mouth for that, but then she was finished. Found out she was doing to to several other guys too, same story. Always loved seeing her hand with her wedding and engagement rings wrapped round me.

Know her?

Uuuhh, i would say thats worse than no girlfriend unless i guess you are asexual

My god man... Four completely independent lines of confirmation. Thot confirmed beyond not only reasonable doubt, but even any philosophically imaginable counter-arguments.

At what point did you determine that was your "girlfriend" if she doesnt let you fuck her?
Id literally pick her up and throw her into a trashcan outside.

No, she just jerks you off but she lets strange men have her pussy.

She has regular intercourse with me. But much more jacking off than that.

Mine too

Attached: handjobs-clips-70762.jpg (526x706, 37K)

Great shoop

Attached: 9_10.jpg (364x540, 40K)

Actually my wife of 9 years. Sex really slows down after kids, jobs, sports

She does it to save fucking you bro, simple.

Sexy. Id love to have her handle my cock - any way she wants.

OPs is shop fucker

She does...