Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Niggas be niggas

Why Are Blacks Racist? (White American)

I've had bad experiences with many, many people of other races and my experiences have led me to my beliefs and convictions.

They aren't, you're a propaganda victim.

Attached: 1560450890030.jpg (1957x1440, 204K)

It's all perception. If a black person goes to a an event with other Blacks to celebrate or promote their culture, it's a good thing. If a white person tries the same thing, it's raceiism...

Say you are a black business owner, and you need to hire an employee. Two qualified applicants apply, one Black, one White. You give it to the black person, no one blinks an eye. You are doing good for your "Black Community". Now, reverse Black and White in this statement, congradulations, you have raceism.

So are White people raceist, I would argue that they are less raceist then every other race, but the perception of raceism affects them the greatest.

Despite being etc.

Because we'd have the crime rates of Japan, but for blacks and mexicans.

Insecurity and mentall illness. Whites are born paranoid and die schizo

>burning a picture of the flag
>couldn't afford an actual flag

Attached: 1567212934528.jpg (501x373, 42K)

White man here, your argument would be completely valid if blacks and whites both occupied 50% of the population in america, btw it's spelled racism

The simple answer is that it's a learned behavior. Racist Grandpa who was alive pre-civil rights back when it was normal taught it to his kids, who taught it to their kids. It's also not exclusive to blacks either, many races have divided opinions of other races. I'll tell you one thing though, playing the victim definitely does not help your cause

Are you a black dude? Then, I don't.
Are you a nigger, you fucking bet I do. Wanna know why?
You steal
You attack without provocation.
You rape
You almost never fight one on one
You make your neighborhoods violent war zones that no one, especially white people in their right minds would dare enter.
You are unable to feed yourselves; without white people you would starve.
You attack us for no reason, Young, old, male, female; it makes no difference to you savages.
And the best part? You fucking blame us for your own mindless savagery.

Attached: 1450426837369.png (218x209, 47K)

Nonsense. You are not a white man, you are a white liberal.
And individual has the right to celebrate their background. This is no less true if you're white, soyboy.

Why do niggers rape murder and steal?

His argument is still valid. The idea that whites are morally bad for wanting to look after their own is absurd and genocidal. Imagine going to Korea and pulling this shit. Honestly fuck off, you're an idiot.

>we must indoctrinate our children to fit some Jewish sociologist's agenda
You are insane.

All the old people in my family were extremely embarrassed by their own racism, so that doesn't check out.

No. Blacks are the racists. Ever seen one fight for the rights of Asians or Indians?

Actually if you're in your own country you have an even greater right. That is the point of a nation. It is insane how this mentality is so prevalent in the west. If whites were not the majority you can bet that nonwhites would not give a fuck. This mentality Europeans have is suicidal

Note how the fucking pussies here wont even provide a counter argument. I'm not sure if its low IQ or dishonesty or cowardice.

Old people are one of the most cucked generations now. Many just sit in front if the tv all day like zombies. They are often worde than millenials for so-called progressive values.

I know they can't help but inject themselves into every conversation but why are so many americans adding their two cents when OP is asking about white people?

Attached: borrowing.png (700x901, 308K)

Why are trannies allowed to use the internet?

Attached: no.jpg (640x404, 45K)

The liberals are all searching snopes and huffpost for replies.

Honestly, everyone is prejudicial/bigoted to some degree regardless of their intersectional identities. Everyone has a presumption about other group identities that are "unfair" to that group. Sometimes those stereotypes are fair, sometimes they are blown out of proportion.

Whites aren't any more racist than anyone else. Look at the British Isles: historically Britain didn't think the Scots, Irish, or Welsh were white enough. The slaves that were being sold in the Triangle Trade were sold to whites from blacks who owned them; do you think the color of their skin humanized them at all from one African to another? I'd bet there was a "they're not black enough" feeling there. South America saw the same thing between the number of empires there. The lists go on. Hell, Asians are the most "inwardly racist" ethnicity. Between the main three (Korea, China, Japan), they all look at each other with a ton of racial disdain and that's pretty well recorded.

Race means very little to people of the same color, which is why it is a target between people with different tones and colors. The average white person is no more or less racist than the average black, Latino, or Asian.

Yup, gotta use Google to pull up my billionaire "philanthropist"-funded Fact Check service, btw Trumpkins are pawns to the globalist elite.

"Whites" are one of the least racist groups when it comes to welcoming other's to their country.

Black guy here. I dont have a problem with white people supporting their own but I think the whites that try champion the idea do more harm by being over the top and violent about it. Alot of this stuff isnt rocket science but unfortunately society likes to listen to the the loudest voice.

Lmao rekt that fag

>I think the whites that try champion the idea do more harm by being over the top and violent about it.
That's your perception of it through the media and other left leaning channels.

Why do blacks act like spider monkey baboon fucking looting rioting dindu nuffin assaulting thieving pieces of shit (White American)

No just from what I've read on modern history.
>implying I only watch leftist media.
You know other people can think for themselves and distinguish journalism/media tactics? I'm not going to get into politics. American politics is a joke right now.

Not all whites are racist, only the ones who drank the kool-aid about how all of their problems can be blamed on other groups of people. Some of us (admittedly depressingly few here in SC) know that there is only one human race with 7.8 billion members.