Okay, hear me out...Just a day after Lebron James replaces Kobe on the leaderboards...

Okay, hear me out...Just a day after Lebron James replaces Kobe on the leaderboards, him and his daughter die in a helicopter crash. Was this some sick ritualistic murder done by the illuminati? Did Kobe Bryant know something that they didn't want him to? What do other anons think about this, please share.

Attached: download (3).jpg (182x277, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B7zDUNdgPjZ/?igshid=xagb51avnuci&fbclid=IwAR2YUQZG5R5W28YAmfgtKDopOiI-Clh423ZsnODs230-LVV8pYYSVlglAR0
youtube.com/watch?v=RhD9q3uhKpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bill Burr was also on the plane with him but it isnt being talked about as much

I think you’re fucking retarded. Also so does everyone else on the page. If you get a chance, you should kill yourself.

No one gives two shiny fucks about some dopey nigger or basketball

Wow lol. What a butthurt little faggot.

That's fucked I didn't know that

why was Bill Burr on the helicopter with kobe?

Tf you talking about? Bill was nowhere near this, it would have made the news just as fast

saw it here in boston. RIP billy redtits

Bill Burr is alive and well. I just saw him at Wendys

that was wendy.

Bill Burr here. I can confirm that I am indeed dead.

kobe was fucking bill's wife

The helicopter was done with existing. So he commited auto-oof

Wow the edge

auto rotate rip

instagram.com/p/B7zDUNdgPjZ/?igshid=xagb51avnuci&fbclid=IwAR2YUQZG5R5W28YAmfgtKDopOiI-Clh423ZsnODs230-LVV8pYYSVlglAR0

Hello BillBurr

Attached: 5DE02E3F-7FD1-4E05-8CC0-F06B8B59F7ED.jpg (472x475, 16K)

Post body fags

Wendy had some juicy tits

He had evidence about the Clinton's crimes.

Anyone know why he was in a helicopter to begin with? That isn't just a normal thing to do, even for the wealthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhD9q3uhKpQ

Don't you have to get to your shift at the muffler shop?

Reddit moment

I put that into Google translate and it returned:. I don't know what this retard is trying to say

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-161015.jpg (978x1054, 341K)

Finally a post pertaining to the thread. Thanks user.

Gtfo

He was flying with his daughter to her basketball game. Alot of celebs fly in LA because the traffic is retarded and it prevents paparazzi

why was bill burr on the helicopter?

its also really sad that they died on super bowl sunday. this tragedy will be forever remembered before every super bowl sunday.

This is fake news.

That's next sunday user. Tonight is the Grammys. The elites had to sacrifice Kobe for their cuck awards show.

Yeah, putting Obama in office was a historical low point. Not proud.

I think another user just made that up. I can't find anything about it on the web.

Attached: 1579654607894.jpg (272x209, 31K)

He was heading to Epstein's pedo island to meet him there.

his manager just tweeted it

what does it say

No.

That's because it isn't true.

Poor Bill :/