Imagine hating your daughter so much you didn't want to spend 1.5 hours in a car with her?

imagine hating your daughter so much you didn't want to spend 1.5 hours in a car with her?

Attached: CE1A7456-F91A-40A9-B549-E9709F8FFCBC.jpg (696x867, 346K)

more like 3 hours

I dunno. Cars are really close quarters.

>Hidden Hills Windows and Doors Company

No one wants to do that drive. What time was it? Because 1.5 hrs is no traffic, double that if not triple that if it's anywhere near 2-7pm

And you probably want him to come get you which doubles that drive for him. Why don't you take the metro down to long Beach and he can pick you up at the Willow station? Itd make the drive so much easier.

driving on the 405 would make anyone homicidal
FUCK CA

niggers don't know you're kekking on Kobe

why so bruce jenner can slam into you in his SUV?

fuck basket ball and fuck niggers.

Welcome to the dystopian future we were warned about, where our lives are made a hellscape by the pillaging of all public goods (such as decent public transit in this case) by the superrich, who don't have to give a shit about anyone other than themselves because they can afford to fly above the miasma the plebs live in.

quality time with daughter < time saving

my daughter sucks. doesn't even wear sexy clothes

So many edgy middle schoolers. It's OK Timmy, you'll make the basketball team next time.

The morning. Hour and half is on point

>2-7

nigger it happened this morning

I'm white. I play rich people sports

How long by lolicopter?

An eternity

Lel

Attached: 25_out_of_10.jpg (530x707, 96K)

this

That's a very dramatic way of crying about public transport
Have a warm glass of soy milk and a cuddle with your emotional support animal while you calm down

WHERE WAS ELON MUSKS TUNNEL??