Thinking about nipple piercings. Two, one or would they not suit me? be honest :)

Thinking about nipple piercings. Two, one or would they not suit me? be honest :)

Attached: boobies.png (789x486, 492K)

You have two perfectly suckable nipples already, but two rings would look amazing. And make it much more fun to chain you up

Do it. Post results

Will look like this after

Attached: Hkkgftuo337.jpg (1600x1200, 309K)

ooh probably! mine are just a little more flat than that, so probably less perky

If your nipples are already sensitive i wouldnt it really does increase the sensitivity...

Your tits are awesome

sensitive as in painful to touch (after they're healed) or sensitive as in easily turned on sensitive?

Don't ruin your tits with trashy junk.

Both shouldnt hurt after unless thats already a thing... if they already get sore easily... increased. If your nipples get touched turn you on then it will more so after as well

Also alwasy do both

Thing is i don't like the thought of not being able to have both my nipples sucked on for like half a year at least in the healing process :( But i agree both looks more symmetrical

6months is long if you take care of em half that...

Just clean regularly with water and seasalt

Getting you wooohoo pierced hurts but also heals within 48hrs and is self sterilizing

Nipples should not be pierced.

So, you're planning on deflating your tits a bit, eh?

i mean they're D's so a little bit of deflating isn't that bad if that's what you mean

They dont deflate....

you'll look like a Super Slut 5000, but show us a pic of your asshole for comparison

I love your areolas, pale ones are always my favorite. ps both would look good.

Go for bars. Something like 16 Gauge would be good. Also GET INTERNAL THREADED BARS. Pierce each nip once.

why would you need that haha. if you want nudes without working for it just admit it

some fucking exercise would suit you better

I hate nipple piercings, I'm always afraid I'm gonna rip one off playing with them

sadly my upper body is kinda chubby, everything below that looks fit :( any advice?

what's your weekly diet and exercise routine look like?

Attached: 1555786586867.jpg (512x512, 83K)

Dont get barbells until fully healed

usually a Meditteranean diet but vegetarian. and probably 20 minutes of leg/stomach workout each day

increase that by 5-10 minutes a week to 30-40 minutes of exercise per day. and then at least 2 days out of the week go for 60 minutes. you can take 1 day off per week. not exactly sure what you mean by leg/stomach workout but you need to be doing cardio at least every other day and on both of your longer days you should go for a long run. or if you swim you can swim laps. throw in some upper body exercises like push ups every now and then during the week too. also yoga if you can find the time. if you're vegetarian then your diet is fine but dont drink a lot of shit like coffee or energy drinks

Attached: Original_Doge_meme.jpg (300x222, 12K)