MSNBC reporter covering Kobe Bryant's death calls the LA Lakers the "Los Angeles Niggers"

MSNBC reporter covering Kobe Bryant's death calls the LA Lakers the "Los Angeles Niggers"

youtu.be/pVDdKlK6VAs

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-185110_YouTube.jpg (718x399, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ell.stackexchange.com/questions/33544/what-is-the-difference-between-me-neither-and-me-either
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she wrong though?

TOP KEK!

Attached: lolwut.jpg (533x594, 191K)

K E K
E
K

I just laughed out loud like a cackling broad that was so great

yeah there's no fucking way that was an accident

Kek

Attached: FB_IMG_1578469756385.jpg (720x717, 30K)

Nah not really

Anons! Share the shit out of this before their liberal overlords order all these videos taken down!!!!!

NIGGERS

MSNBC will blame it on Trump

RIP her job security.

Attached: FuckThisShit.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

Based af

Clearly stuttered and sort of said Nakers, but still too close for comfort. What an idiot.

Attached: alison-morris_-nbc-news-now.jpg (1000x563, 77K)

I didn't hear "nakers" at all, tt was literally a perfect "niggers"

bruh that shit's edited no way

Nope. Sounds like Niggers to me.

Nah, I hear a sort of in between. Nehkgers. lol

Holy fucking shit thats fucking hilarious

100% she says nakers. Y’all need to get your hearing checked.

It was clear as day. Freudian slip.

No sir, she said, "Los Angeles Niggers". That's a woman that says nigger a lot, to have it slip out so easily. Very progressive of her.

Me either. Normally I would defend someone against the Twitter outrage mob, but not this time, she is full of shit.

Attached: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg (680x382, 59K)

You're the one who's deaf.

wasn't far off from the truth.... might have been the first in a looong time from mslsd

Kiss your career goodbye, girl.

Really? Why would she ever want to say nigger on live TV especially when reporting a death?

she def just accidentally combined Knicks and Lakers but lmao whatever lets get this stupid white bitch fired

lmao

Why would she say "Knicks"? The Knicks are a team on the other side of the country who Kobe Bryant had nothing to do with.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Nope. Several people have filmed her saying it not just me.

does that seem WAY more plausible than niggers though? another team in the same category, she said on twitter she said nakers though, which after relistening i can kind of hear it.

Let's expose the left for what it really is. Racist, lying nigger haters

How dare you sir. Diversity is strength. They could not win a single game without diversity.

Attached: lakers.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

What is a naker anyway?

I definitely heard niggers. maybe the hard g sounded kind of close to 'ck', like 'nick-ers' but i don't see how she could have mispronounced that bad. definitely a Freudian slip

she definitely said Knick-ers, but also how do you fuck up reading teleprompter

Yeah, she certainly said 'Niggers'
holy shit her career is finished. Fuck MSNBC but I don't think anyone's career should be tarnished for something so trivial.

Kek

She's not wrong... lol. They are niggers.

Sounds edited to me. The audio clearly is cut in an awkward way shortly before "niggers" is said. Also why the fuck would OP be randomly filming random news shit if he weren't planning to troll with it?

>The audio clearly is cut in an awkward way shortly before "niggers"
She's fumbling for words, that's how the mistake happened. Idiot.
>why the fuck would OP be randomly filming random news
What year do you think it is? Double idiot.

KEK "knikkers" is her excuse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You KNOW she says "niggers" all the time for that to slip out like that. Hahahahahahaha!! Fucking HILARIOUS.

Attached: jacklaugh.gif (267x219, 1.05M)

Multiple people have filmed this segment you genius. Do a quick search and you'll see you retard

>Sounds edited to me
yet thousands of people have come out syaing they heard the same thing
>The audio clearly is cut in an awkward way shortly before "niggers" is said
she was ahead of the prompter and stuttered. In it's place, the word 'nigger' slipped out
>Also why the fuck would OP be randomly filming random news shit if he weren't planning to troll with it?
you do realize shows and live tv can be rewinded, right? it's a feature that every cable company offers.

Well I'm dead. This is the ultimate kek. Nothing will ever top this.

Attached: chadface1.gif (500x185, 1.72M)

So do niggers. The idea that you aren't allowed to say a certain word if you are white is racist.

That fuckin bitch can only apologize by gettin pounded...

Attached: eab9fc27766cb98e2e8accf030d15296.15.jpg (488x366, 18K)

Yes she's our new queen!

*me neither

It isn't funny and it proves that racism is still alive and well in America. I hope she's fired and nobody ever hires her again, not even to flip burgers.

I disagree. It's funny as hell. Made me laugh.

Shut up nigger.

You know what's really funny, though?

Attached: 1469774994496.jpg (960x483, 64K)

Attached: 1579912510237.gif (741x741, 573K)

I cant believe the hacker Cred Forums just posted this!

Attached: 3844.png (382x441, 196K)

one on the left is white. Enough diversity, cryacker.

You can’t make this shut up anymore user, Nigs are in the Merv Nerve

weak bite, kinda white.

ell.stackexchange.com/questions/33544/what-is-the-difference-between-me-neither-and-me-either

Attached: 1579810744875.png (639x712, 398K)

Proper form is "me nigger".

kek

its fucking fake retards

your ears are fake

How is life in Israel?

>AaHAahahahaAHGAHAhaahaAHAHAhahahahaAHAHa she said nnneeeggggerrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrr AhAHAHAHhaahaAHahahahahaAHaaurrrrrrr

Punk ass white people.

Remember.
We went from plowing fields to plowing your wives.

Don't test us.

Attached: 1579538694772.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

>nigger loving tenda, joins the chat
What a fag.

Sometimes I hate how racist you guys are. Then I hear Bo Burnham say, shortly after, “the square root of the NBA is Africa in a box” and I go about my day

How is life without sex?

Attached: JIDF-imgfile_0000433.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Good luck.

Stfu slave and go back pick cotton in the fields

kek

NIGGERS. white privileged liberal bitch

have they already started calling for her to resign?

Attached: 1547817737616.png (310x315, 382K)

If you had a wife or girlfriend you would understand that they really don't know too much about sports. The ones that do are usually too hot for the faggots of Cred Forums.
So either the teleprompter had "knicks" and she knew better and tried to say lakers or she thought they were the knicks and it said lakers.

Attached: 201312281430_DSLR_(1).jpg (1024x968, 50K)

Yeah.. Like instantly

suck shit. i love it when this liberal left wing nonsense blows back on their own. literally fucking hilarious, her career destroyed by the same narrative she was paid to push

>Let's expose the left for what it really is. Racist, lying nigger haters

Attached: 1499811595792.jpg (511x896, 88K)

Fucking stupid nigger cop ...read his last statement

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-26-19-14-52.png (720x1280, 253K)

Top Kek She gonna get Fiiiiiired

if they perished then they're not survivors.

lol it's gonna be another fun week on Twitter for sure

>were determined to have been perished
sounds like the police from idiocracy

I'm 100% certain she knows nothing a out sports, had the Knicks in her head, and just had a brain fart

As a person that’s had their fair share of pussy. There’s more to life than ass. Nowadays it just leaves me feeling empty.