Caffeine Is the world's most popular psychoactive drug and many people depend on it just to survive their day-to-day...

Caffeine Is the world's most popular psychoactive drug and many people depend on it just to survive their day-to-day life.

DEBATE.

Attached: shit.jpg (1500x1500, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CoxEgbyeK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i used to never drink coffee and tried 200mg caffeine pills. first time was a hyper buzz but since then i feel nothing

I use it to take shits in the morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CoxEgbyeK4

I have decided to quit coffee because it’s killing my GERD. It’s gonna be tough...

What do you mean debate? What debate is there to be had over a simple statement of empirical fact?

>debate

your right,we should ban caffeine and replace it with meth

Folgers tastes like a cup of steamy urine from some junky on skid row

i know it's a fact i just wanted to hear the excuses, coz people seem to forget how much of a junkie they are...

never had it to be honest, just figured y'all amerifags liked it

Poor mans coffee

I'm addicted, caffeine helps my anxiety too much

yeah that's what i thought...

this. without coffee in the morning there is no shit

Can't blame you, i'm the same, caffeine helps me get cocky and to some extend socialize

can confirm. but with vanilla flavor its drinkable

caffeine's fucking awesome

Agreed. Fuck Folgers

Coffee hasn't destroyed my life like drinking or drugs has. It's basically a positive thing.

That's the difference.

People down 4-6 coffees a day and look at you like you're a fucking child for drinking a single V.

fuck caffeine addicts.

Used to drink coffee at least 5 times a night every night also in the mornings
So glad I was able to kick the habit now I just do cocain

Attached: IMG_20200104_002229.jpg (2723x1844, 1.51M)

I love coffee. And not that swill Harbucks pushes on the masses. I'm talking that good shit you get by the bean from a little old man's coffee and tea shop

Kek

fell ya. they think that just because it's legal it's nothing like other stimulants...

It's coffee
It's not terrible
It's not good
It's everywhere
It's always the same

Basic main brand kind of deal especially popular with junkies who measure their daily coffee intake by pots and not cups.
Otherwise the coffee section at the supermarket is quite extensive with varying quality and almost always beans sold in bulk.

I like dazbog

Attached: gifts-thumb.jpg (500x300, 61K)

filthy druggie

I quit and went to decaf. People are way to addicted to the caffeine.

True. I drink Peet's. Fucking love the flavor.

Attached: peets.jpg (1500x1500, 138K)

kek
A half pound of beans lasts for like 2 years. Last time I had a cup was over a month ago.
Caffeine has no hold on me

actually, while being classified as a stimulant, all caffine really does is bind to and block adenosine receptors. So it doesn't stimulate you, rather it makes you feel less tired.

stimulant. point, blank, period

>rather it makes you feel less tired.
That's.....exactly what a mild stimulant is

Thank god we can synthetically create caffeine. If coffee beans ever go extinct. I can still get my fix