I'm not technically allowed to talk about this, but here goes...

I'm not technically allowed to talk about this, but here goes. I work at apple and got this early scrap of promotional material of a new project in an internal secret R&D division regarding a collaboration with S&W.

Attached: i9v1.jpg (728x886, 94K)

bio/print lock or what?

That's some excellent meme material you have there OP.

Apple can release a fucking buttplug and those apple fanboys will happily stick it up their ass for 800$

I've been waiting for this for years!!!!!!!!!!

Fag

If this is made up you still shouldn't give ideas to the control freak elites.

it will cost 3000 dollars

Active FaceID, gun only shoots if the person holding it is the live actual face tied to the gun. Only can be changed by a licensed gun shop. Will only function to those it's programmed for.

iSafe?

But how do we shoot ourselves in the head with one of those?
Fucking apple...

Yeah, and it has to be connected to the internet so it can make sure of who you are, if it detects it's pointed at a nigger it will call the police on you instead of shoot, if you have any right wing beliefs on social media, it will deactivate itself automatically, and the government will have a button to deactivate it from a distance. Hell the fuck no, I see where this is going.

Buy a normal fucking gun maybe?
and plus, duh, this is fake.

Mirrors.
Although they should make KYS an embedded function

you want to know why this is fake and stupid? Because a company like apple would never R and D something that they knew wouldnt make money.

Why would anyone buy this when you can buy a normal gun cheaper and that would weigh less and have less variables for fuckups in.

smarten up OP

FaceID doesn't use the internet. It's an isolated module in the iPhone, Apple cannot even access your FaceID info. True fact, if the FaceID module is damaged on your phone, (like a severe drop) that phone is bricked forever and the phone can never be unlocked. You can't change the module either to get into the phone.

Kek!

Apple places form over function in about everything they crank out.

They would make it SO sleek and thin, with a sexy finish. But the damn thing will only have room to hold like 2 bullets.
If you want the 3 round capacity, it’ll be an extra $200

Attached: 0F040CFC-3770-4169-B01A-58828E8879F6.jpg (960x960, 57K)

>reinvent the gun
>by re-releasing a gun S&W already discontinued decades ago (3913 LadySmith)
honestly it's dumb enough to be legit

39-2 is best 39

Attached: spice and wolf merch mine.jpg (2691x1686, 1.49M)

I hope it isn't loud!

Attached: 1576036565298.png (805x851, 98K)

Wrong font dummy.

>you want to know why this is fake and stupid?
obvious bait is obvious

would unironically be ok with smith bringing back the 3rd gens.