Reminder that this woman was given MANSLAUGHTER charges because someone else took their own life...

Reminder that this woman was given MANSLAUGHTER charges because someone else took their own life. For those who still think that women don't have it harder.

>Michelle Carter, convicted in texting-suicide case, released early for good behavior

>Carter was a "model inmate" at the Bristol County House of Correction.

>Michelle Carter, the woman who sent texts to her boyfriend urging him to kill himself when they were both teenagers, has been released from prison early due to good behavior.

>Carter, now 23, has been a "model inmate" at the Bristol County House of Correction in Dartmouth, Massachusetts, since she arrived in February 2019, Jonathan Darling, public information officer for the Bristol County Sheriff's Office, told ABC News.

>She was picked up by her parents, David and Gail Carter, and her attorney Joseph Cataldo.

>Carter wore the same grey blazer and black pants she wore when she entered the jail and was accompanied by three sheriff's deputies carrying trash bags of her belongings.

- abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-carter-convicted-texting-suicide-case-released-good/story?id=68450833

Attached: seeth.jpg (1536x1159, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/28/former-boston-college-student-charged-suicide-death-boyfriend/2484454001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that wasnt very nice so she went to jail

That's all ok. I'd fuck her. Love that androgynous look every now and then. I would tho wear some fucking earplugs. Bitch apparently has the best spells

Criminal law in the US is in really bad shape these days.
Carter was guilty of cruelty but certainly not manslaughter. DAs will stretch any definition to fit their needs.

Attached: michelle carter.jpg (960x692, 89K)

no, dumbfuck. Incitement to violence, even against one's own self, is a crime. The fact that she is out now proves that she got the pussypass.

she goes to jail ....because her fucking fagot boyfriend couldn't handle a little criticism

Uh, she got that sentence because she told him to do it. She ordered him, directly, to get back into his car that was filling with carbon monoxide. She told him to keep killing himself when he reached out to someone while taking a break from trying to kill himself. She deserves at least 10 years.

Yep. A dude would have got 10+ years and probably been beaten and raped on the inside for the audacity of being on the news unwillingly. Women have literally everything easier except childbirth, which men invented all kinds of surgeries and painkillers to help them with.

Attached: PLlL7SD.gif (360x268, 764K)

kobe should have landed on her head

She is a vile cunt. She should be in jail forever

>blah blah blah blah blah
>I think of myself as a world-class online troll, so this kind of shit really gets my panties in a wad
ftfy

oh come on you done the same as her.... just you haven't gotten caught yet

Wrong. It's equivalent to passing by a person who's bleeding out and leaning down to say "HA HA" instead of calling 911. This isn't China, we don't behave this way. Maybe you should move to China if you think it's okay to not call 911 to help people, I mean, I certainly don't want you around. Your parents probably don't either, I mean look at your soul, you're a piece of shit who cares more about politics than saving human lives.

damn, not our healer main.

Attached: sample-bcd816ab90a7e3cbd1e720dc52c1cc65.jpg (1333x1000, 216K)

No, I've never gotten a phone call to me specifically from a person in the middle of killing themselves and didn't call 911. Probably because I'm not a vile piece of inhuman leftist shit.

Reminder that this man was given MURDER charges because someone else committed the Tate killings.

Also, reminder of how fucked up and stupid Michelle Carter supporters are.

Attached: image-asset.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Attached: 58a5614c9e128607745b272d83c09b73.jpg (700x700, 312K)

Attached: sample-c87735a5353402b6fa1ad20e294c8cb6.jpg (562x1000, 33K)

>thinks people talking freely in the only place that's actually allowed is trolling

look at this fake politico bitch, jesus christ

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

vile piece of inhuman leftist shit....

first asshole i am not leftist.....
second i don't fucking care if you want to kill your self .... all you are trying to do is drag another person down with you when you pull that shit.....fuck you kill yourself do us all a favor

His music wasn't that bad.

LMMFAO

>equivalent to
You're trying to invoke Good Samaritan laws to cover homicide. See, now, this is exactly what's wrong with US criminal laws these days.
"Parallels are only parallel when they're parallel." – R. D. Gumby-Snyder

Attached: the-paper-chase-1973-mister-hart-here-is-a-dime-take-it-call-your-mother-and-tell-her-there-is-serio (643x501, 44K)

Fuck you leftist shit, you'd put everyone who disagreed with you in torture camps. You have no morality whatsoever. When you say "another person" you have to keep in mind that you don't count as person, nor does Michelle Carter because you're both sociopaths with a malfunctioning forebrain. Here's a picture of what disqualifies you as a human being, the part where the arrow is pointing should also be green. You have like 4 emotions, actual humans have over 20. You, nor this inhuman bitch, count as human beings.

Attached: sociopath.jpg (603x452, 46K)

>I'm a pro-China asshole who's okay with no good Samaritan laws

Wow, two sociopaths in the same thread? Maybe I should fuck off to go buy pizza because you're fucking boring me. Move to China where "morality" like yours is acceptable, no Christian would even suffer you to even sit at their dinner table.

Attached: 1580011586484.jpg (1658x1171, 527K)

you don't fucking know me..... you have no problem calling me names ..... who is the libtard here? I have no respect for people who off themselves period.....let them go do it and leave the rest of us alone.... you feel as if you should get involved go for it ...... go fuck yourself

Attached: finger.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

>>Carter was a "model inmate" at the Bristol County House of Correction.
Sociopaths usually are.

If you keep posting that sick shit, people are going to think you're as gay as he is.

Attached: jaina.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

>Fuck you leftist shit, you'd put everyone who disagreed with you in torture camps. You have no morality whatsoever.

Attached: 190604-migrant-mcallen-border-mn-1320_538467811df527639e09b291db37736a.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 112K)

I hope she does it again.

oh yeah ..... you will die one day and nobody will miss you

i can accept that .....can you?

It was worse than bad. It was bland and forgettable. It was wholly unremarkable in its plainness. Youd never know it was his.

when she gets out she should tour as a motivational speaker.

Newsflash!
Michelle Carter is a trumpling just like you. Bullies find safety in numbers.

I went to high school with her. If it's any consolation to you people, the local community calls her a murderer and hate the fact that she paid her way out.

Irregardless of her beta boyfriend killing himself and not technically dying at her physical hands...she looks like a fucking lunatic. I'd still fuck her but goddamn does she look like she's got a few screws loose.

>goddamn does she look like she's got a few screws loose.
Exactly, that's why she was convicted.
It wasn't the phone call, it was the way she completely milked his death for months afterwards,
like planning his memorial service in HER home town, not his.
She's a dangerous kook and society found some way of making sure the next dude sees her coming a mile off.

Next case up.

Former Boston College student charged in suicide death of ...
Oct 28, 2019 - Former Boston College student charged in suicide death of boyfriend, ... Urtula, also a Boston College student, jumped from the top of a parking garage at a ... yet she persisted, continuing to encourage him to take his own life.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/28/former-boston-college-student-charged-suicide-death-boyfriend/2484454001/

>irregardless

My lord.

Those eyebrows..

Attached: Kitsurubami.png (360x450, 97K)

Fuck you

you fucking pussy's

placing a loser who can't go and find the help he/she/it needs would rather drag down a normal person to their level.....placing them on a level of hero or very special person after they offed themselves???

I have brain damage?

un fucking believable.......where were you then ?

the bitch in all likelihood had enough of his shit and did what she did.... now paying 10 years for some-other fuckers crime

I love her. I would happily makeout with her asshole.

Attached: 3E86904B00000578-4339006-Michelle_Carter_now_aged_20_is_set_to_stand_trial_in_June_charge-a-40_14901 (634x754, 88K)

>I would happily makeout with her asshole.
I have a feeling she'd douche with rat poison right beforehand.

she won't fuck you op

Attached: bart laugh at you.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)