Why is this blob being celebrated?

Why is this blob being celebrated?

Attached: 9924BEFF-10E5-445B-880E-F30066F88A18.jpg (796x647, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WIKqgE4BwAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause she makes good music

good is a subjective term.

You either lack taste or are a racist

I thought it was a joke... like you dresses up a land whale as if she was a pop star like you might dress your retarded child up like einstein for Halloween. Are there people other than those BBW freaks who actually want to see this beast?

Full disclosure... I don't know what her music sounds like, but if it's anything short of making me cum the second her voice hits my eardrums, then it ain't worth having to see this ham-destroying blob.

Her music is shit.

Because she's fat.

Fat bitches will literally command the third reich and be like "you've just never seen a woman of my size with this confidence."

It pains me to say this but Adele never pimped out her massive weight for fame. She just sang. Same with Aretha Franklin, and countless others

During her set she jumped up in the air and got stuck.

Why are black people so butt hurt when people say something truthful and hurtful about them. Show some humility and stop acting like there is never a problem with your people.

Music Jews are just cashing-in on the "thicc" fad. Some new body type will become the cool new thing for girls/women to latch onto.

Nigga, I'm black and don't fuck with her music.

It's just edgy and pallatable enough for white girls to act like they're hood without actually digesting black culture

What does it matter? Her heart won't make it long enough to see 50

... What? This better be a troll.

This. No, really, this.

That's what I'm saying. All this obesity shit is "cute" when you're 23. When you're just a fat 40 year old woman, you'll be in constant pain

Racist?

Remember that 15% of the US pop is responsible for 60% of the US crime.

Niggers.

imagine the smell trapped between the massive thighs... some poor costume fag has to wring the sweat and smegma out of the gusset of the whale suit.

who the fuck is she?! i´m serious, i don´t know her.

her music is shit - and even it it weren't fat cows like that should have enough common sense and respect towards others and themselves to cover up.

She's the artist known as Tame Impala. She writes all of their stuff but uses a stand in band for live performances, kind of like The Gorrilaz but with real people

Lizzo. Quite popular with fat white teen girls right now.

Obesity should not be celebrated or glamorized like faggots do in this country (the US).

It isn't cute, beautiful, or healthy.

Obese adults are more likely to die from heart problems, have trouble walking because their knees can no longer support the massive fucking weight.

I wish these fat fucks would stop seeing the word "fat" as a bad word and realize it's a descriptor. If the word offends you, look at yourself in the mirror AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

She showed up to a basketball game with her dress cut out to show her smelly ass and thong off. She then proceeded to twerk in front of a whole stadium with kids and news media calls it a delight. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 33A5CC0D-B7CB-40A0-854A-AC4312A24F09.jpg (800x420, 52K)

False. She's Tame Impala

Exactly. Enough people think that her music is good that she is a famous celebrity.

Dumb landwhale niggress with no class.

yea id rather not listen to nigger "music"

There hasn't been good music in 20 years,

Have fun listening to Disturbed or Mac Demarco, you fuckboy

Both better than fat

FCK U REKT

>Disturbed

LMAO GOT EEM

Attached: Tina Guo.jpg (853x1277, 241K)

There has, it's just been from less well-known bands like Sabaton or Jon Bellion

Some people seem to like her music. My gf likes her. I'm not a huge fan but it doesn't make me buttmad. Sorry if that bothers you.

That's what Americans look like?

And to a large majority, she's got some good pipes.
Sorry it's not tool or the same shit that was playing 30 years ago

Are you Bulgarian by chance?

I do NOT know why. She's disgusting.

user, he's looking back fondly at the late 90's. His idea of "good music" is probably Limp Bizkit.

I don't know if this is some kind of low quality bait, but you said taste is Subjective, so in that case there are a huge portion of people that like either to hear her music or see her fat ass moving, so there's your answer, people like that, now shut up and continue with your useless life.

its simple they are a fat nigger this in 2020 = god

Nigger's an attitude, not a color. Assuming you're referring to the color connotation though, all rock music stems from the blues, which in turn comes from slave music, so enjoy live without AC/DC or REO Speedwagon

This.

she is no diffrent then opera

why woudl i listen to that gay shit ?

She's a good musician objectively. You may like her or not (personally I don't give a damn, she's not bad I suppose), but she's empowering, she found a niche there from which to make a killing. No one can blame her.

im skinny bro why you tellin me

oh wait this thing isn't a dude from that youtube gayrights cancer? i thought it was them they all look the same

Ew, that was the worst decade in music. We got some good stuff, like TSO (their Christmas stuff is what everyone knows, but they've got some awesome other stuff too), but not much else. We had to spend another decade trying everything we could to get that taste out of our mouths, and we never truly recovered

it used to be that they appreciated the "scared negro". this would be a black guy who would make big eyes when shocked. steve harvey still does it as pretty much his own schtick aside from having that dumb open mouth. in the early 1900s though, it was a trope.

today's trope is the obese, classless, loud mouthed black bitch who demands to be appreciated as sexy.

It's gonna be like judge dredd vs the fatties if this fat movement shit keeps going.

>BELLY WHEEL SHOT!

New world order you must be stupid here

She doesn't make any music though

I can't even hum one of her shitty whale songs from memory.

Whatever happened to good female artists like Alicia Keys or Esperanza Spalding?

Fuck this Tik Tok generation.

Attached: a5590682bddf015b447e6c06090984e5.jpg (770x770, 134K)

im gay 2020

Opera has real talent unlike this big fat fuck.

4%

Alright, so classic rock's not your thing. We could go for newer rock like The Struts or Grandson, or bro country, but otherwise I think all the major genres have at least a decent amount of blacks in them, so I'm trying to figure out what you're getting at

>white acting black

ok

what a pathetic load of horse-shit the grammy's have descended into

There are loads of whales singing opera, though. So what's the distinction?

We called them "wiggers" back in the day

yep

Compare Pavarotti to Lizzo to Big Mama Thornton. You could argue that any of them is more or less talented than the others, but they're all whales singing very different things, which naturally leads to different tastes

Blobs here
gg/bET9RG

i remember when that chick interrupted bernie. that was so litfirewokehammerandsickleemojie

You would compare this grotesque thing to an accomplished opera diva? Are you fucked in the head or something?

Are niggers good for anything?

"Turns out i'm 100% FAT BITCH!"

Attached: golum.webm (300x600, 1.1M)

nudes when

Wrecking societies, selling drugs and shooting eachother.

distinctions: training, talent, cultural value
lizzo does serve a purpose though
she keeps dumb hood people dumb and hood; keeps them churning out gibs voters. i think the key distinction with lizzo is that i've never had to deal with a music video where i envied both the blind and the deaf. she looks and sounds awful. she's a symptom of the clown world we live in.

Who cares why?

Go back to Cred Forums trumptard

>Cause she makes good music

I do my hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
>Good music

KYS

I'm a got dang librul and I agree with that user

Attached: Lizzo-1.jpg (1200x800, 322K)

It's always so disappointing when Cred Forumstards reveal their power level like this. You have an entire board on this website to find good music, come on

I'd like to get her up on stage at the Metropolitan Opera House doing 'La Traviata'. OMG would I love to see that...

If a man creates a hammer you do not credit him for building a house when done by someone else. It is the greatest musical fallacy to say that rock wouldn't be here because of blues and ect. Have there been musicians that full blown steal songs, ofcoarse but that isnt what you are discussing. You are talking about Metallica giving praise to BBKing for making the E flat popular. That's what """influence""" boils down to. A genre of music or musician relies heavy on a note and because another genre or musician uses the same note suddenly it's influenced. By that argument all music influences all music because music uses notes. Blues=ACDC, nearly died with laughter.

This. She's a meme. That's all. Back in the 2000's a big girl had to actually be talented to make it in the music biz. Missy Elliot was talented. Steven Stapleton and Bjork are huge fans of her early work. Adele is talented and thicc.

But ever since the synthetic, fatass marching band brigade of talentless obese hacks like rebel wilson and meghan trainor, now fat is the nuflavor of the week on the music charts. You shouldn't get a corporate music pass just for being fat. Empowering obesity is like empowering anorexia.

Attached: img4.png (578x324, 311K)

Doubt. Being skinny or fit takes work. They found a way to get people to celebrate sloth and laziness. They done did it user.

It may very well exist without, but it wouldn't look the same as it does today. With a finite set of components, there's bound to be some common precedents that develop (there's no reason major chords should be happy and minor sad, except that's what we're used to, as one example). Of course it changes drastically over time, but walk back through it's history.

Also, I know it's a nitpick, but go listen to "She's Got The Jack" then tell me AC/DC doesn't have anything in common with the blues

Umm, excuse me??
youtu.be/WIKqgE4BwAY

she should start a dubstep project called BLACK GUNT

Go to hell, faggot.

pic related

Attached: Ugly.png (518x330, 60K)

Not good music and a very bad person

Yeah rock comes from blacks....bc african music sounds just like rock...give me a break

Big is beautiful, bigot.

THIS

Actually funny

Attached: Polish_20200113_104138085.png (640x430, 107K)

Attached: Lizzo-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-75.jpg (1080x1316, 182K)

So she is gonna preform twice at Bonnaroo?

Attached: Lizzo-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-164.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

nice

fuck off back to tumblr, 90's kid wannabe

This

They always say rock in it's entirety wouldn't exist without blues. But then where did blues come from? The only thing they say is it has "African roots" like before Africans were sold off to the Americas they played minor slide on their guitars and sang about how their woman left them and the devil owns their soul. Like wtf?

nice b8 m8
kys

Nah, this is a boomer opinion. You just have to look around past the shit. Stuff like King gizzard, or Jarv

who is this orca in fishnets?

cause she makes your dick hard

only because it pushed the earth out of its orbit.

She looks like the turd boulder that fell out my ass after not having to shit for 3 days straight.

It's so sad. EVERYONE'S a star.

She's so fat her entire ass is a singular circle

I see her as entertaining because zhe is a modern day minstrel show all onto herself.

Don't know shit about her except the fact that she moves and dances for at least a couple hours during her sets. She gets respect for that, if nothing else. I can't move that much, so she's got my fat ass beat.

The only blöd who should be celebrated

Attached: 989225600_Drunkengreedypartygirl2.1.jpg.f306cc2e88bee4616132207a2c23130e.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Nice. I can show a movie on her back.

Can anyone out there shop her to be thin and normal?

pretty sexy imo

Your opinion really sucks...

yes shes overweight...but she doesnt disgust me as much as the the bulk of untalented , manufactured , plastic bimbos you see out there performing. Playing and singing with no soul or rhythm. A lot of bitches nowadays buy their music careers. Now THAT is truly disgusting.

Because the US is a nation of fatasses looking desperately for any means to validate their lifestyle choices. It makes simple economic sense to try and appeal to such a large demographic by glorifying their disgusting bodies.

This guy gets it.

She actually has a decent voice, sadly shes still just a nigger and cant make anything meaningful.

wins a grammy in 2020 for a song that she released in 2017. wat

She's popular because 50 million fat ugly teenagers have somebody they can identify with. She goes "I'm beautiful just the way I is, and I don't care what anybody thinks. Here be a song I can sang while I twerk my enormous ass." and all the fatties go "Yas, queen! Dat be mah shit!".

Ok boomer

She's being celebrated for being the new star of all shows at seaworld

Unironically not that bad for being a lardass nigger

I heard that she has to put her belt on her pants with a boomerang.

It all started with Sir Mix-A-Lot and "Baby Got Back". I can't fucking believe they marketed black men's preference for black girls with giant asses to the masses. Every race, color, and creed age 15-29 is mind warped. And if you're wondering if you, Anonymous, might be in the brainwashed camp, ask yourself this: Have you ever described a girl as "thicc", and meant it as a compliment? Then congratulations, you've been marketed with black culture.

Attached: 090411lesko.jpg (518x477, 82K)

No idea. What does it do?

Not him, but personally, for the past 20 years I've found plenty of songs I've liked, hundreds of songs, but no bands to really sink my teeth into and fall in love with. When I discovered the band "GHOST" was the closest I've come to it, but even they seem like they're changing their style, and I read a lot of old fans not vibing with their last 2 albums. Although I like them.

Kek.

With that, I think I’m going for a brisk bike ride. I don’t want to end up like that thing.

I mean, I'd do her

Good on you user. Keep it up and keep motivated. Proud of ya.

Yeah but you'd do a long haul truck driver in a rest stop bathroom.