How the fuck have the pics of the crash not been leaked by now...

How the fuck have the pics of the crash not been leaked by now? Also supposedly his daughter was killed by the helicopter blades after he jumped or was thrown out. Anyone can confirm?

Attached: Kobe_Bryant_warming_up.jpg (1410x2476, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjFmYYAN2XY
liveleak.com/view?t=9bJdV_1580080175
youtu.be/pVDdKlK6VAs
thedailybeast.com/kobe-bryants-disturbing-rape-case-the-dna-evidence-the-accusers-story-and-the-half-confession
youtube.com/watch?v=qdX4yiSXzTY
youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane
aviation-safety.net/wikibase/232468
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest

Waiting...

Someone has to fucking have them. It's just not possible there aren't any pics.

did you actually search for it?

Attached: aa-kobe_helicopter_crash_best_-1.jpg (1236x820, 295K)

>Also supposedly his daughter was killed by the helicopter blades after he jumped or was thrown out
this is literally impossible to know. are you 14?

I'm talking about the pics of the dead bodies. I also want to see if it's true the daughter was killed by the blades.

>this is literally impossible to know
Uh, no it's not? What the fuck are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=wjFmYYAN2XY

stupid fucking nigger

> is this real???
liveleak.com/view?t=9bJdV_1580080175

It's LITERALLY impossible

Because fire dipshit.

Yes you are a stupid fucking nigger, that we can agree on. Now get the fuck out.

Are you fucking retarded? That isn't even the same fucking color of Kobe's plane. Not to mention they're speaking fucking Arabic.

Dude, look at the photo of the area around the crash and this vid. Grass and no grass. Kinda easy to say the vid isn’t the Kobe crash.

It LITERALLY is possible. Not everyone is a fucking moron like you. We have people trained for this.

If the girl was thrown from the plane and hit the blades, what does fire have to do with that? You fucking lost?

>Kobe's plane

youtu.be/pVDdKlK6VAs

Yes, Kobe's plane. He owned it. Unlike you who will never own anything in your pathetic life, besides a 99 corolla

>thrown from the plane

It was a fucking helicopter you fucking spastic

It was a helicopter, you fucking half-raised retard.

Couple things - this isnt the movies. Based on the reported audio between the tower it sounds like the pilot slammed into the mountain (at 1700 feet) trying to climb from 1200 to 2000 feet. And there was dense fog which, with knowing he was circling before he turned South towards the mountain, suggest that he wasnt immediately aware of his surroundings before he slammed into the mountain. This is pretty much backed up by looking at the massive and scattered wreckage field; this isnt a plane that had any kind of controlled descent. He just couldn't climb high enough and fast enough to avoid the mountain. It's almost akin to a small plane crashing into a mountain because the pilot simply wasnt high enough to avoid it.

With that, as other anons have mentioned, you likely aren't going to find a lot of intact bodies. Just parts. So I dont know how you could judge any of what you're asking.

Maybe this was the pilots fault or the ATCs fault or a combination of the two resulting in bad directions; we will have to wait and see what really happened.

Yes thrown from the plane. What part of that confuses you? English not your first language, champ?

It was a helicopter not a plane, dipshit

So the fuck what? It's still a fucking plane. And clearly it wasn't a normal helocopter if it can hold 9 fucking people

>plane

>Helicopters are not planes

Attached: 1579924044532.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

It was a helicopter, you half-raised nigger

Doesn’t seem to be your first language either fucking retarded nigger

>*this isnt a helicopter with some kind of controlled descent

Edit

And helicopters dont just go up and down before one of you spastics jumps in with some half bit analysis

>We have people trained for this
theyre called coroners and photograph murder or accident scenes and are professionals not simply photographing dead people for shits and giggles, but most people wont risk their jobs to help give some gorefag edgy fap mat. The gore pics usually obtained are fucks looking for clickbux from people like you and arent trained for shit

Well why the hell would you fly a plane if you can't fucking see anything? And where are you getting that the plane slammed into the mountain?

stupid nigger, there's a video of it.

So no one at the scene took any pictures? I find that REALLY hard to believe

stupid nigger, no there isn't

It wasn't a plane, it was a boat.

Nobody wiith a brain cares about some basketball american Naker

>HUR DUR helicopter
What kind of helicopter sits 9 fucking people in it?

holy shit you edgy fuck can you fucking have a fucking conversation without fucking sounding like a fucking 12 yr old who just fucking learned the word fuck and fucking uses it for every other fucking word because he thinks it fucking makes him sound fucking cool and not give a fuck, you just sound like a retard who doesnt even know the difference between a helicopter and a plane, a large helicopter doesnt magically make it a plane just like a large car isnt a tank

And yet you clearly have no fucking brain yourself, idiot. Please end your life.

A lot of them?

As you can see in my edit, it's a helicopter, and from the reported ATC audio (contact between air traffic control/control tower and the plane). Sounds like the pilot was circling for 15 minutes and trying in vain to land in poor weather. Also getting that from fucking common sense looking at the wreckage field spread over practically an acre of land. Maybe more theres not really great pictures. And if he was climbing and flying at a high rate of speed and accidentally turned towards a mountain - then it is pretty obvious he flew right into it.

Sikorsky S-76, for one.

most people arent morbidly curious especially not infront of other people who are also on the scene, but like I said if you read, theres probably only medical/police photos but good luck with those ever leaking, majority of those people are normal moralfags who probably idolize kobe and wouldnt leak such shit in anycase

A big helicopter

I saw a video in another thread that shit goes up in flames as soon as it hits the ground, threads gone now tho

No one cares about niggers

I believe that channel on YouTube that replays ATC audio logs has the one for this up as of about 2 hours ago. You can listen to it. I haven't, but people are saying the chopper ran into terrain going at a high speed. You can fly a chopper without having visuals because there is still radar that you can rely on. This pilot probably fucked up somewhere or was too careless.

Kobe's helicopter was as black as he was not white you dumb shit

Get a load of this goy

It's almost like weather conditions can unpredictably change over time...

The same thing has happened dozens of time before and will happen dozens of times in the future.

Then fucking drive there you stupid cunt

Because it wasn't bad when they left and it wasn't predicted to be that bad when they left.

>It's almost like weather conditions can unpredictably change over time...

If that's true wouldn't they all die instantly?

after watching the video several times, and looking at the map (terrain and streetview) I think the video can be discredited as this was in a more populated place, and the height of the canyon in which the plane crashed

were gonna need a bigger boat

Why even chance it? What's wrong with taking a fucking car?

Stop saying plane.

You cant know it

plane

yeah dude it's literally impossible like the human mind cant even begin to comprehend it without absolutely imploding in on itself

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

IT WAS A FUCKING PLANE YOU FUCKING MORON

Know what? You wanna try speaking fucking English?

plane

ass blasted plane detected

That could be any random crash

dont threaten me with a plane time

Because it's a routine thing.

They DIDN'T REALIZE THE RISK WHEN THEY LEFT.

Every single time you get into a plane it's a miracle of systems that work together to bring you to your destination in one piece. Every single time, this could be the result. It wasn't JUST low visibility, there were probably 3 or 4 other mild-to-major issues that compounded things to result in this crash that usually work fine.

In a month or two there will be a real investigation and you'll see it on a disaster TV show explaining exactly what happened.

Often, important people fly much more than regular people because their schedules demand it. You're talking about a guy who regularly flew for games dozens of times a year for his job and because of his wealth flew a lot on his personal time as well. It's likely he thought nothing of it. Of course, the more you fly, the more statistically likely you are to be involved in an accident.

plain

and nothing of value was lost.

thedailybeast.com/kobe-bryants-disturbing-rape-case-the-dna-evidence-the-accusers-story-and-the-half-confession

Attached: DOG SHIT KOBE.jpg (960x540, 601K)

>poorfag

Let's just say you're right. Which you're not by the way. But why didn't the pilot say NOPE, turn the fuck around and drive them there? Too much work for him? Now this great nigger is fucking dead, over from fucking stupidity.

Big enough to hold nine people.

Seriously, kys. He didn’t rape anyone. No go eat a dick sandwich.

>But why didn't the pilot say NOPE, turn the fuck around and drive them there?
How do you know that wasn't the plan, they might have been trying to do that when they crashed

>stupidity

The first step is admitting it. You are now on the road to recovery.

Holy shit a nigger died! So sad despacito play sicko mode

Attached: 1432790040369.jpg (500x394, 37K)

This bullshit again? That bitch was fucking lying. Everyone knows it. She got her fucking hand out that she most likely blew on complete bullshit. She is a fucking nobody and there's a spot reserved for her in hell.

plane

How fucking difficult is it to turn the fuck around? I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this

Good, I'm glad you can admit you're fucking stupid

If you can't see, turning around could probably be kinda difficult

Attached: IMG_1027.jpg (460x342, 31K)

there was a witness, asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=qdX4yiSXzTY

So the pilot was a fucking moron in that case? This just proves they should've taken a fucking car from the beginning

Witness my ass. Who was the witness, fucking Dumbledore?

nigger

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am more qualified to make judgment calls than a pilot is even though I work at 7/11 REEEEEEE

Stick to armchair politics.

Yea seriously man only the people there would know you think people were hanging out in the field tf

>REEEEEE YOU CAN'T MAKE ME TURN AROUND
>REEEEEE I CAN'T SEE BUT I'M GONNA FLY ANYWAY LIKE A RETARD

KOBE!

Attached: sketch1580092923375.png (424x646, 265K)

Yea seriously man you are fucking retarded tf

>Also supposedly his daughter was killed by the helicopter blades

and she died from eternal bleeding?

>eternal bleeding
Fucking kys yourself

Blending not bleeding yes

i just cant imagine the weekend this guy had. lebron passes him in points, dies the next day. tragic.

>she had multiple mens jizz dna in her panties

Kobe tried to save them... So sad

The sad part is that he never got to see himself get indicted into the hall of fame. Worked his ass off and gets killed in this way. Life is so fucking cruel sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY
oops... forgot the vid

So he's black, which Cred Forums hates, but he's also a rapist, which Cred Forums likes, so I don't know how y'all feel about this.

kobe part of gang rape

this one, which looks like the one in the crash

Attached: f71ac209b45018a31fe0651c9331acc3.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Attached: 1580090995294.png (1993x1127, 1.14M)

What a pile of shit

I'm not saying the sex wasn't rough. You gotta remember Kobe was a big fucking nigger. Maybe she THOUGHT she was being raped. Like at one point she thought "wait, AM I being raped right now"? Could just be a case of miscommunication.

my helicopter can beat up your helicopter

nope. Sikorsky S-76, tail number N76EX, non-flying NOOB!

SUCK BALLS GLOBETARD! YOUR FEET NEVER THE GROUND!!!!

Attached: dat boi.gif (220x367, 48K)

You know I'm right faggot. That's gonna be a sad fucking day when he gets into the Hall of Fame.

I feel torn, just like her little pink pussy.

There aren't any pics, the helo was on fire and the helo exploded on impact. Debris in a wide field. They're relying on small bits of DNA to identify the victims.

Well we now know who’s gettin it next

Kobe was married, raised his own kids and paid taxes. Those 3 things along made him NOT a nigger.

Kobe had a black helicopter

Is your helicopter the ground? pls no

Full blown OOF

did you use indicted intentionally?

Read the article. He choked her so hard she had a bruise on her neck, and raped her pussy so hard it was torn to shreds.

Face it, your precious Kobe is now gobbling demon cocks in hell. And his POS wife (who should have left him the moment she found out he was a rapist) is on her way down to join him.

Attached: 1x-rape-2x-snitch-3x-sidekick-and-most-missed-shots-22063431.png (500x462, 127K)

I don't care about rape, who doesn't want to rape women? Only crime is being a nigger when you do it. Besides that though the slut wanted it, there was no rape only a money grab

Kobe owned this helo for a time, he has thousands of flight hours. He wasn't piloting when the bird went down (they repainted it the original shit white/blue scheme).

Attached: s-76_n72ex.jpg (700x393, 48K)

so this one? which also seats at least 9 people

Attached: sikorsky-s76-helicopter-kobe-bryant.jpg (780x439, 26K)

It's black now. Do you mean before?

if that tiny helicopter holds nine people i'll shit fuck a retard

>hur dur grammer
It was obvious as fuck what I meant. Stop being a fucking retard.

How fast does that thing go?

i hope you get caught for all the little boys youve fondled

lmao I used to shit on kobe so hard when it came to basketball, I do believe he was overhyped but didn't want to see him die, RIP. I think the fact he died will only make him be praised even more though, who can talk bad about kobe on sports shows after he died like this?

I'm innocent of this crime, girls are another story

>Bryant’s defense team claimed that the vaginal trauma suffered by the accuser could have been from having “multiple partners” in a short time span, though Det. Winters had testified that a nurse told him the injuries had likely occurred in the past 24 hours.

Try harder, dingus.

prob 180 mph or so

God I hate this fucking gargoyle

>not indicted
>no physical evidence
>you're a screaming howler monkey, jealous of us Californians with big $$$$ and big dicks
>Kobe Beef got pussy like he got money: Thrown at him

GET SOME FAGMASTER FRANK

Attached: Aventador.jpg (2560x1080, 381K)

180mph

>injuries
well she's the one who invited a nigger horse cock to invade her

>lmao I used to shit on kobe so hard when it came to basketball
Yea I'm sure you could fucking beat him 1 on 1, retard. And he's easily still one of the greatest players. His death doesn't change that. Everyone's rankings will be different, but to deny he was an amazing player is just being a hater.

>high perf takeoff
>to downtown LA in 10min
>would take 4 hours in traffic
>land
>play a game that nets you 10M
>fly home

it was just that simple for Kobe.

3 rings were given to him by referees, most missed shots, overhyped volume shooter who just had loaded rosters, doesn't make his team better overall. James simply showed us what style of play was vastly superior

Regardless of that RIP

Ever stop to think he took so many shots because

1) He was the best player on the fucking team

2) His teammates were shit

Who the fuck was he going to pass it too? Fucking Derek Fisher? You look at some of those teams he played it, they were fucking terrible. That season in 05 where he had to drop like 40 points a game just to keep them in it. Who the fuck was he going to pass it too on that team? Then again I doubt you're even old enough to remember that year, assuming you weren't still in fucking diapers.

Don’t forget he pretty much copied MJ’s moves, but then again a lot of players did.

>Most baskets until last night
>you're still whining because your team lost every night they played the Lakers
>and without even knowing... I was there to sip your tears

Kobe died a hero. He'll go down in History as one of the best. He'll be in the NBA Hall of Fame. Today sealed his fate as the Greatest, even better than Jordan.

Attached: git along dawgie.jpg (636x602, 90K)

>>hur dur grammer

>uses wrong word
>somehow I'm the retard

Attached: art.jpg (717x618, 92K)

Attached: 0544DA56-A56D-42D9-940D-FF130C692B6E.jpg (1551x874, 215K)

its obvious ur either a hater or don't have a clue what ur talking about. maby lil of both.

kobe should have moved out of that LA shithole and moved to somewhere with way less traffic
of course his thot wife wouldn't allow that
I wonder if we can go gangbang her now that she's single
Who wouldn't want to hatefuck her and slap those tits around?

Attached: Vanessa-Bryant-at-the-Lakers-Game--01.jpg (1266x2010, 158K)

No shit he copied MJ's moves. MJ was his fucking idol. He even said he wanted to win more rings than MJ. He never once hid the fact that he was chasing MJ's legacy. He didn't just want to be MJ, he wanted to be better than him.

she was, I have insider info stating nicely sliced remains were recovered

Attached: tchaktchacktchaktchak.jpg (600x500, 18K)

ummmm ligma

Honestly tho, he's almost as bad as Bill Cosby, who will also be dead soon, and pushing puddin' pops up Kobe's ass.

Attached: repeatbill.gif (498x336, 584K)

>Pau Gasol
>Andrew Bynum
>Trevor Ariza/Ron Artest

He had twin towers who would clean up his bricks and put them back and solid PFs, plus good role players. In 2009/2010 this was a very a good team

agree much more class than him to..

Where was he gonna move too? NYC? Dude literally spend half his life in that city. It was a part of him and where he considered home. It's like if Eli Manning left NYC.

Lol stop smoking weed

She'll be staying at Martha's Vineyard (one of the Obama's properties) for a time.

The Bryants will be fine thanks.

>jealous of california
>libtards and conservatives alike fleeing to texas

paying $4 for a snickers bar to own the non-commiefornians. nobody is jealous of your dumbster fire state, people are fleeing in mass

Attached: 1564862514688.png (263x252, 135K)

>Andrew Bynum
You lost all credibility when you dropped this literal bum's name

move to boise idaho and fly through traffic

I told the wife i'm waiting for this the other way around. Some video of a dude saying "kobe" as he shoot a piece of trash into a garbage can, then cutting to a random plane crash.

>boise idaho
Why not buy a fucking trailer park while you're at it

no, i can tell you prefer boys... prolly a fucking catholic too

he was ! only diff was mike was liked by few and disliked by many. no class

you fucking noob
Back then he was the 2nd best center behind dwight howard
Although he only had a few decent years where he was trying, then combined with injurys and his brain he just said fuck everything

at least he could drive safely

Yeah but he played for the Lakers

Proof of repainting? This isn’t true

did you really not know that King James just broke Kobe's record last night? It took him THAT LONG!!!

Kobe's death ensures his place in history as The Best. Better than Lebron. Better than Jordan.

>because thissss is what it sounds likeeeee when doves cryyyyyyy (play that song) and you'll get the meaning of Kobe's heroism

Attached: gorgeous ostrich skiers.gif (302x209, 1.98M)

It was a helicopter you fucking idiot.

Wasn't a plane you stupid nigger, stfu, its called a "helicopter "....stupid ass

Dude, back then EVERY center outside of Howard was shit. At that time it was considered to be a dying position. It's just recently now we finally have a list of good centers in the league. But that dude was fucking ass. This idea that Kobe is gonna give up the ball for that retard is laughable. If I were the coach and I saw Kobe doing some dumb shit like that I would fucking bench him. Because clearly that nigger isn't trying to win the game.

$3.5 Trillion GDP

My home cost $3M and I'm on the beach with a 50 foot yacht.

oh, I just ordered a 2020 911 turbo.

are you mad? umad. keep crying #REDSTATEPOVERTY and yeah I have a vacation home, and retirement savings, and everything's paid off

Attached: white trash.jpg (600x604, 90K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case

A Sikorsky S-76B my guy lmao

BINGO

>that long
>16 seasons vs 20
ok zoomer
lol not better than jordan stop playing, but he was a great player and hard worker

Pics or you’re just a lying faggot

>libtards are fleeing to texas

yeah,and then leaving after they get beat up by real men and women instead of soy drinking pussy liberals.keep your trash in your own states,america is better divided

???? They're not. Are you stupid?

You sound like a star fucker,.. "Kings James.."... you part of those niggers that call Beyonce "queen"?

yeah no you don't. you wouldn't give a shit what i think if you did. since you clearly do give a shit, here's your (you) for pretending to have material possessions you don't. your fantasy doesn't impress retard.

Attached: x0FQk9Yl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>just recently we have good centers
>nobody plays defense anymore
It's not about Bynum being given the ball to create his own scoring, but Bynum would clean up Kobe's bricks and put them back in

Who gives a fuck?
Didn't care about the smelly nig yesterday i sure a shit don't care now because he's dead.

only an american is this dumb,i doubt donald trump can even pronounce the world helicopter right

the wrap with the nike symbol was just that. a wrap. the vinyl crap.

Nike leased it for him from iex helicopters.

I live in Texas and we should shoot all commiefornians

If Kobe hadn't gotten that torn achilles that fucked up his career and basically forced him to retire early, he would probably be #2 in the scoring list

You don't know them in person. I was at the game last night and saw Gucci Mane
he'd stomp a hole through your head

Sure they're not, and trucks aren't cars

And what good did it do him?
Keep worshipping at the altar of celebrity ya faggot.

That's a fair point, messed up 4 seasons for him

you know what Californ-I-A-nians moving to texas did? turned it BLUE retard! HAHAHAHAHAA

watch

BINGO

Well they won titles so clearly what they did worked. But boo hoo Kobe didn't pass the ball more. So the fuck what? He was a fucking shooting guard. People constantly say this dumb shit like it's a valid argument. It's literally not. If I were the coach of the Lakers I would've been pissed if Kobe DIDN'T shoot the fucking ball.

Well, a chinook can seat up to 55 soldiers

I may lose my job, but whetever.

Attached: koby.webm (760x500, 1.23M)

Lol, bet motherfucker, what does that have to do with you being a star fucker, calling niggers by royalty. I bet you're part of nigger Winfreys book club

Yeah those faggots nearly voted for beto orourke
We got sent the most retarded commiefornians who couldn't afford to pay commie taxes but want to vote for commies anyway

i'd like to pass my balls to his wife and give her a baby

>Implying anyone would be that calm in that situation
99% of people would be screaming in panic and shitting their pants

Helicopter ≠ plane

I hope you cringed from how retarded you looked right now.

not VIP, not 180mph

dude calablasas is an extremely rich small area, thousands of people would have notice a helicopter crash in their tight roaded neighborhoods. it's an expensive area, the property between houses is small, the road is like 4 feet wide

Who the fuck calls Beyonce, "queen"?

Soon.. Soon texas will always vote blue :)

The only retards here is people like you who thinks they're not planes. So by this same logic trucks aren't cars?

Same people who listen to Lizzos fatvass

ok zoomer

it'll probably take like 4 tries to get in
just like every shot he ever took

How old are you... zoomers from that netflix show right? ...no one says zoomers...

tight roads huh? how bout u take a ride down there. maby someone will hit u head on at a very high speed!

A chinook is totally capable of seating a VIP and it van reach 196 mph

>HAHA ANOTHER KOBE IS A CLUCKER JOKE
Cry harder fag. Dude is getting in 1st ballot. And more people will shred tears that day than they will at your pathetic funeral.

samefagging with politics

Attached: Facebook-Pepe-The-Frog-8acc62.png (500x561, 108K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane

Show me where they talk about helicopters.

>DUDE THEY'RE NOT PLANES
>TRUCKS ARE NOT CARS
>REEEEEEEEE

I'm old enough to be your big brother

General Consensus shows he clearly is retarded.

>Shred tears
Okay now you're just doing it on purpose

Attached: 7aea9d54da5ba116e84a6d41fbe8c57d--martin-omalley-funny-sayings.jpg (236x162, 5K)

>calling a truck a car
what kind of soy place do you live at

No you're not!! REeeeEeeeEe!

Everything on mainstream media is staged.
Kobe and his family are okay.
They're probably across the world right now living in peace and away from the public.

Nah, fame hogs can't thrive in an environment without cameras
#troof

So he faked his death but not his wife and other 3 kids? Yea that totally makes sense, fucking dipshit.

they're TOO LOUD

I've seen the MOCKERY of a "VIP chinook", God LAUGHED AT IT, it was as if man spat in Jesus's face and said "HERE, IS THIS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!?"

You're clearly not a pilot. You don't 'get it'. I wouldn't expect your kind to.

Attached: eat this you fag.gif (500x208, 1007K)

Hey, guys. I feel as though whatever plane she was on most likely had seatbelts so she probably couldn’t be thrown from the plane even if the sides were open. Also the blades are above you not below you, so if she was falling down not up how would she hit the blades?

Airplane officially mean a fixed wing aircraft.
Helicopters don't even have wings.

Sure
Family != ( Kobe + Daughter )

and boats aren't motorcycles

Hello. Commercial Rated Airplane Pilot here. After looking at the info and listening to the ATC, my other pilot friends and I are guessing it was CFIT, (Controlled Flight Into Terrain)

Now, to answer your question "Well why the hell would you fly a plane if you can't fucking see anything?"

It happens everyday. Called IFR Flight, referencing the attitude of the aircraft solely by the instruments and perfectly legal.

I just obtained my instrument rating not long ago, and I can tell you if this pilot was not trained in that then its obvious why they crashed. But considering he was commercial heli, I'm guessing he was.

They were operating on a Special VFR flight plan, meaning (with plane) you basically have to stay below the clouds. METAR reported cloud base around area of 1,100. Last known alt of heli was 1,400.

RIP

Well if you get thrown into the air and the plane is flying out of control, it's perfectly possible she could get hit by the blades on her way back down. You make it sound like it's physically impossible or something.

i'll put you up by your feet upside down and shake the coins out of your pockets

You're either

1) Lying on Cred Forums

2) Bragging about your life on Cred Forums

Either one makes you a massive faggot, worthy of you swallowing the business end of a shotgun.

Attached: ee5.jpg (613x894, 68K)

My feet hurt

Helicopters don't crash like conventional planes. They reach terminal velocity faster than a human body, due to weight, in a free fall, not saying they fall straight down. But still

Wait... Large cars AREN'T tanks?!? Well sassafras... Guess I gotta call off my invasion of Iran. Drats.

In other words, he should've taken a fucking car like a normal person. So why didn't they do that?

I never said that a chinook is used to seat VIPs. I just said that they are capable of seating them.

Also all helicopters are loud. That's why passengers wear headphones

How could girl die from the blades though? When she fall out of the plane, she would go down not up? Doesn’t make sense.

Youre an idiot. The news stated it flew into a mountain side, fuck your acronyms

Kobe's real name is Kobin, he went to school with Tiger Woods. Both were born into a LOT of money. Neither has relished the camera, nor fame.
Kobin, particularly after retirement has shunned the camera and has focused on flight, attaining flight hours, and his daughters hobbies.
It's tremendously reasonable to think Kobin and daughter faked their deaths, and will be joined by the rest of the family to escape from the public eye forever. 2pac did it. Biggie did it (their gang act was just that - an act!). Plenty of Wealthy people have done it.

Attached: I Love America.png (214x112, 7K)

Correction: A Niggger boat

How can you be this retarded.

Neat

Honestly it could be Pilot Error. Here at my flight school we are constantly warned of external pressures by passengers and we are taught that no matter who it is, don't go if it doesn't feel right.

I imagine this pilot felt the pressure by having Kobe Bryant in there, and didn't want to tell the man they couldn't go. Simple facts like that. Kobe takes his heli like everywhere, so if the pilot said no, kobe might have flipped. We'll never know.

Again, its most likely a combo of Pilot Error due to External Pressures and CFIT

>Kobe's real name is Kobin
Not even gonna bother reading past this

They aren't... Are blimps and drones also planes?

Lie. I've been in Gulfstream G550's, Bell 430 VIP helos, they're not loud at all. In what public aircraft do you wear earplugs!
Pleb slime, you poor thing.

How am I an idiot? Controlled Flight Into Terrain's definition is literally flying into a mountain.

Seems like you're the dumbass

I genuinely hope there are people so retarded that they think this

Clearly NFSIM - Nigger Flew Straight Into Mountain

of course it was pilot fucking error, it was totally foggy and the retard decided to fly a helicopter.
you never fucking fly a helo in cloudy weather.

VFR! VFR!

Honesty I could see that. Poor guy was probably afraid Kobe would fire him and/or go off on him and embarrass the shit out of him. And maybe he just didn't want to let Kobe and his family/friends down. Pretty sad situation all around.

Don't mind me, while i drive my 4 wheeled motorcycle down the sky...

Legend has it they are still trying to escape.

Hi, the word plane, in part, refers to the shape of an airplane. You are a fucking faggot.

Lots

Attached: wayne.jpg (785x442, 35K)

He wasn't even travelling that far. I don't understand why he took a helicopter. Most celebs who do this do it to show off their wealth.

Looking at the flight plan he started not that far off the coast. So why didn't he just take boat? He was clearly rich enough to afford one.

aviation-safety.net/wikibase/232468

You should never fly. Your judgement's already too compromised. I have thousands of hours in the cockpit, but you sound like an utter imbecile.
>not noticing the massive fog
>Kobe has 3000+ hours in the cockpit
>you have no pilot license and you think you know better than pilots who have thousands of hours
>you're not even rated VFR, IFR, Mutli-engine, helo etc

No.

tupac is dead bro. same with biggie.
absolutely zero evidence either of them:
1. faked their deaths
2. are alive

You're a fucking idiot because it took you and a friend to deduce what was stated in the news, as them crashing into a mountain. Save you're fucking nerd acronyms

Joke to tell Monday morning:

Guess who stopped smoking today?
Kobe Bryant!

wow talk about a meme eh?

Helicopter

"I never said 'no' but he should have known by my body language." That bitch was a scam artist.

I once knew a guy who posted on a message board and its caused someone to die

Nigger Boat Airwolf crashed into the mountain at mach 1

Do you have any idea how much faster it is to take a copper compared to driving? It's not even close. Plus the traffic in California is terrible. All that said he was stupid for not driving there.

Attached: 3f2.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

He wasn't flying, he used a private charter/pilots and that helo belongs to the company based out of long beach

>I mentioned fog/cloud bases
>Kobe doesn't fly
>I have CPL-IR
>Rated VFR, IFR SEL, MEL

try again, thanks

You clearly have never seen the traffic in LA

prove it fagmaster

no one's seen their REAL bodies. no murder suspects in prison. neither of their parents believed they died. they both lied about bloods and crypts stuff. they both went away and are living very well somewhere.

2nd time he keel

Attached: rip_sign.jpg (459x460, 59K)

>DUDE HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING TRAFFIC
>IT'S WORTH RISKING MY LIFE AND MY KID'S LIFE
>WHAT? YOU EXPECT ME TO SIT IN TRAFFIC LIKE SOME KIND OF PEASANT?

Y'all are fucking trolling right? Like this argument isn't really happening right? This is all some elaborate hoax and you neckbeard basement-dwelling autists are just fucking around. There's no way you people really think you know diddly shit about flying helicopters when hardly a greasy soul on Cred Forums leaves his bedroom. This can't be real. I cannot accept a universe where you zit-faced faggots actually believe you know what you're talking about.

>someone tells you flying is 1000000x safer than flying
>korbe die!
>you sit in traffic like a retard for what amounts to years of your life

Are you serious with this, Aaron??

I heard that she was trying to steal the tail rotor

Oh no, the fucking horror of having to sit in traffic!!!!! Next he might have to make his own sandwich!!!!! NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO POOR KOBE!!!!

Aerospace engineer here. Yes, obvious trolls are obvious

All jokes aside, a California zoo lost one of its most prized meerkats today...

fuck off pederast, my cyclic is ready to go. I can get anyone anywhere with any helo son.

started on a robinson R22, ended on a CH-53E Super Stallion. God is Good, Praise Him.

Attached: Jesus Loves You.jpg (531x710, 290K)

>prove it fagmaster
prove they are alive.

>NOOOOO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE YOU KNOW THINGS I DON'T KNOW
>EVERYONE IS STUPID LIKE ME
>REEEEEEEE

A claim was made; you defend it.

i just want to have sex with vanessa

>aerospace engineer

Great fucking work on the Boeing 737 Max you fucking mass murdering POS. Apparently you fags are bringing it back, so you can kill more people. Just what we need, more "aerospace engineers". FUCK. YOU.

here you fukin retards just a little research..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B8odLcH_AQ

Attached: kobescopter.jpg (728x567, 55K)

Probably still warm

BINGO

Good news faggot, she's available

It's literally rocket science. Kys

I refuse to accept that pilots and aerospace engineers go on Cred Forums. Because if I'm wrong, I will never fly again. Who knows what kind of shit you people would do... crash into a mountain just for teh lulz, engineer a giant dick that pops out of my seat mid-flight... put CP on the in-flight movie.
I know you people... and I don't fuckin' trust you.

Eat Kobes dick, you get his powers,... just sayin

Eventually I was on the scene. Dead on impact. Photos will probably leak soon

>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr killing people is rocket science
>yeah, the wright brothers were rocket scientists, eh
>you're not putting people in space, retard
>you're putting them on boeing 737 Max's designed by retards like you, and killing them

YOU'RE THE BROWN THING WEBM RELATED

Attached: braaaaaappppppppppthhthththptppthhtphtptphtpp.webm (640x480, 1.76M)

Son I've met scientists on Cred Forums, special operators, even this fag the aerospace engineer (who kills people for fun on the 737 max). serial killers, billionaires, philanthropists et al. you should NEVER trust anyone on Cred Forums, I'd just as soon have you thrown off my aircraft.

Nigger what.

Both of those things are aircraft.

Fixed-Wing = Airplane,
Rotary-Wing = Helicopter.

Ya'fucking retard.

>Inb4 this stupid nigger replies with
>" Haha I was trolling. I was pretending to be >retarded. u mad."

That's my point.
Now, I uh... I'm not saying they shouldn't do that stuff I suggested... I just don't want to get on a Cred Forumstard's plane because I value the tightness of my own asshole.

Nah, x-37 actually lol

It didn't fall from the sky. It slammed into a mountain at 170 knots, zero visibility because of the fog. Pilot obviously was a bit rusty on his IFR training. (Instrument Flight Training)

And what do you do for a living you nigger? Work at McDonald's? You don't even have a job, do you?

Same fag fails

I love when people use the word "son" thinking it makes them sound superior.

...and I hate the fact that it usually does...

Found it boys

Attached: 7E88513D-DE27-42DF-A055-6803A5B01E51.jpg (555x758, 378K)

Did Kobe have a BBC?

14" (confirmed)

Shaq said it was pretty average.

Wow this was fucking stupid

Please. Explain what a normal helicopter is?

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-171541.png (496x431, 163K)

you're deepthroating the bait at this point. may have very well swallowed the hook. get your fuckin shit together dude