I saw Kobe at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Kobe at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: lebron-james-photo-by-streeter-lecka_getty-images.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

Cool

Fake and gay

This copypasta always brings a small smile to my face
Also, you posted Shaq, retard

Newfag nigger lover

That’s Larry bird, you dumbfuck

#truth

Not even the same race, that is dirk nowitzki

This is obviously Stephen Curry you fucking brainlet

I'll tell you a real Kobe Bryant story.

My girlfriend and I had off during the day so we went to go see How To Train Your Dragon 2 because we could watch it while the kids were in school and not be annoyed. We went to the really nice theater in Newport Beach at the Fashion Show Mall. There were 7 people in the theater. There was a black guy with his 2 daughters. The 2 girls would not shut the fuck up. They talked without pausing for the entire fucking movie. We sat pretty far from them, but we could hear them the entire time. After the movie, we see the black dude in a leg brace walking out of theater with the 2 girls and it was Kobe and his daughters. So fuck that dude.

california is the worst state in america,literally the country would benefit if your shithole state cracked off and sank to the bottom of the pacific ocean

figures. I think a lot of these guys become dicks when they got that level of fame. did you at least snap a pic of him doing this shit?

What a complete retard

It’s bait, new guy

that figures. fuck this place. nothing is true here.

All of you are clearly not b(asketball) ballers. The man in OPs pic is Nikoloz Tskitishvili, aka the Great One

Well... If true, I can guarantee 1 of those 2 girls will never talk during a movie ever again.

there's nothing great about niggers

Attached: FB_IMG_1580093700761.jpg (720x806, 40K)

Attached: Capture+_2020-01-26-20-56-59.png (1064x166, 38K)

nigger lifes
don't matter

So sorry for the people on the helicopter with him. :(

i was getting brick oven pizza in manhattan with my friend after checking out a vintage guitar store. it was like 4 days before the kobe rape story break. kobe came in surrounded with 4 huge bodyguards, 3 white guys 1 black, looked like ex-college football linesman. and they all piled into a booth. he was yukking it up with the bodyguards and we didn't get the chance to say anything.

outside there was a black bodyguard with a walkee-talkee in front of a stock black lincoln navigator. my friend said to him, "what, kobe can't afford some nice rims?" the guy said, "eh its not his car"

that is my true kobe story, ty

to bad nobody cares because celebrity nigger man is more important

Sorry for bad English

When were you when Colby Brain dies?

I was sat at home eating wet cigarette butts when Adrik ring

Brain is kil

No

And you?

Attached: 8550C6B7-7EAA-4DD8-B8B5-D82414C110B0.jpg (1000x600, 191K)

maybe it's good he and one of those loud movie talkers died then. it could be a silver lining sort of thing.

I honestly don't get why everybody is getting so sad over this. If you were his friend, I could understand. But 99.99% of the people paying tributes to him, etc., never even met the guy. They just watched him play bball. Sure, they're entitled to be a bit sad, but crying? Heartbroken? Gimme a break dude: the only relationship you and Kobe shared was one where you watched him play while he made millions and lived his own life, which didn't include you.

i was fucking your mother's 3rd world country pussy

its only americans,they pay attention to celebritys lives more then their own.nevermind the fact they treat black people better then other races in america

(inb4 hurr durr,police black lives matter)because its the truth

Blah. A million dollar nigger died. “Let’s cash in on it!” ~jew media

>media bad,trump good

america,down the toilet it goes

yeah this. I agree with you and . america is a shit country, with a shit "culture" if you can even call it that. being american is about being shallow, stupid, selfish, and living for this moment only nevermind the future. I am an american and I think the people here are the fucking worst in the world

you summed it up well. we all welcome you here to Cred Forums.

i mean really,my only issues with americans are how obsessed they are with celebritys and how stupid they are

its funny how more then just kobe niglet died in that helicopter crash,but i guess they wernt black.since apparently,america only cares about dead niggers now

How 'bout this. You shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

Attached: drive-movie-jacket.jpg (750x1000, 98K)

Wow what an ass.

I went to a basketball game once at the park near my house. I had never seen anything like it. there was dog that kept jumping the backyard fence and running along the park field. at one point one of the players passed the ball to the left field looked the dog straight in the eyes and went your it, and the game just exploded

>bump

You’re the only “nigger” in the equation.

5 minutes

I was looking at the new threads and saw this and felt like I needed to post it
>pic related
>RAP-...RIP Kobe

Attached: 159.png (300x100, 46K)

Shaq isn't from Indiana you fucking idiot

No he be from it

my sides

Attached: 1564024596764.jpg (400x400, 39K)

It's sad when some one dies, but the guy got paid millions for being a professional ball bouncer. How about everybody else on board.

The other day I was minding my own business, fishing at the pier for some mackerals. It was my day off, I had a bunch of bait, some snacks and a cooler full of Coors. I'm listening to my favorite podcast when all of sudden, Kobe walks up to me. I don't believe it, I look around at the other Asians but they act like they don't see him - probably cause they think he's going to ask for bus fare. He reaches into my cooler and pulls out three beers and says 'Coors? Man this pussy level shit' and proceeded to slam them. He threw the cans at me but not before hooking up his iPhone to my Bluetooth and playing Jay Z. He told me no one would believe me, and to watch the news next week cause something big was gonna happen.

Little did I know he meant Jerry Nadlers wife has cancers.

Attached: Craig-Culver-with-the-kitchen-staff.jpg (1280x735, 219K)

He was in Philly yesterday so not likely

I saw Kobe at Epsteins place with Bill Clinton.