Anyone who drives an automatic doesn't even know how to really drive lol...

Anyone who drives an automatic doesn't even know how to really drive lol. You haven't truly driven until you can drive stick. Couldn't imagine not having fun while driving like most of you losers probably do, or don't even have a car at all. Manual is just better and you're a retard if you can't figure it out

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speedsociety.com/girl-rowing-gears-in-her-built-truck-will-make-you-smile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yup
own two cars
both are stick.

Attached: IMG_20190510_172248315 - Copy.jpg (2448x3264, 1.5M)

Manual is great until you’re in traffic or at a stop light on a steep hill.

manual is great if you can drive.

Manual is more expensive where I live, so fuck that. Cars are just A to B. Anyone who spends more than $10k on a house and isn't financially independent is retarded or must love their job or something.

I love retards like this. this is a easy case of trying to be different. manual or automatic makes fucking 0 difference 9n how people go about getting to point a to point b. if we lived in a world in which most people drove manuals, you would make this thread saying driving an automatic is the best way. fucking kys you goddamn moron.

where the fuck do you live? in the US manual cars just sit on the lot. and im talking shit boxes. I couldn't really justify spending more than maybe 12k on a car if its got 200+ hp or something like that.

I have had an automatic car and a manual and in the city I live trust me, I wouldn't buy another manual. I hate driving, I truly prefer using public transport but if I have to drive I want to be as easy and as "relaxing" as possible. So auto is the way to go. Not that there is anything wrong with manual it's almost just as easy. I don't even see why this is a debate.

>0 difference
Learn to drive bro. Choosing gears is life.

yuppp I have always owned manual cars and always will. I've been working as a delivery driver for many years, driving automatics into many types of cars. I am always relieved when I get back into my personnal stick shift car. It is my dream to have a stick shift delivery work car one day, but that isn't close to happen since nearly nobody can drive stick nowadays

I worked for UPS for quite a while. Sometimes you did get a stick shift box truck. Usually was a diesel.

Post a time stamp of your manual transmission shifter. You won’t because you drive an automatic.

I'll have spent many hours driving during the week or the day and when I get home sometimes I go for a drive with my gf just to wash off the nasty automatic transmission grime of my mind. Just so I can satysfyingly row the gears my self. Not some retarded computer that thinks he knows beter than me

Have driven a mazdaspeed6 for over 2 years and it's the most satisfying thing ever.

How was it?

Stick that stick up your ass, Billy. I ride.

Yeah I drove a stick in high school because it was all my parents could afford. Now I drive a grown up vehicle faggot. Of course I make in a month what you make in a year.

Did you get cucked by an automatic car fag? Kek.

Fun, but delivering shit really takes fun out of driving. I couldn't do it for long even though it paid well. I am not motivated enough.

that kia beat you again bud?

Okay boomer,sorry for not using arctic ancient technology along with dial up Internet and horse buggies.

if it isn't mr moneybag

Attached: images.jpg (210x210, 7K)

>takes off
>get out on the road
>engage 6th gear
>drive like this for 4hours
>reach destination
yeah that one time i had to downshift in a tight corner really made me feel alive.
soyboys.

automatic is shit really. Sometimes I wanna give it some more gas when I'm in third gear, but instead it'll drop down to the second gear sending the rpm nearly to the redline and jerking the car for a mere half second before shifting again to 3. I hate it

You can shift automatics like manuals too

the nice part is when you take the access ramp not when rolling for hours

no because this is exactly what happens

this. probably 90% of my tire wear is from on and off ramps.

I'm not a car guy. My whole life, my vehicles consisted of used models, some times as old as me, that ran. Manual is just 1 more distraction. 1 more pedal, and more shit to focus on. Living in close proximity to 8 million other humans, a lot of which tending to be self centered and only caring about their own bubbles, I'd rather put the maximum focus I can onto the road, and my surroundings, to make sure one of these sheep dont step out in front of my truck, and trying to avoid another driver who is not paying attention from hitting me.

I've had 4 cars totaled by other drivers not paying attention. 2 were from the back, them not seeing the light turned and I stopped. 1 ran a stop sign, and 1 drove into my parked truck in my own apartment parking lot, drunk trying to get to the ATM downstairs.

All I need a vehicle for anymore is for getting groceries and more materials for my shop. Occasionally driving my niece to school, or picking her up. Otherwise it sits in my garage.

Why the fuck should I care what type of transmission it has if it works, or if faggots like you approve or not?

I fucking hate people that say that shit. Only someone who’s never actually owned a manual car says that garbage. No Steven the flappy paddles don’t fucking count.

It's a fact though
I'm not even trolling. The problem with you isn't the automatic, the problem is you getting scared when it downshifts. That's boomer shit bro, you need to learn to pin the pedal to the floor and embrace the redline shifts

Nice dubs I’m not if I could afford a muscle car with stick I would buy one. What I mean by afford I mean pay in cash . I wasn’t trying to be offensive. I’ve got about 40,000 left on my mortgage and then I will no one anything. Then I’ll go for the muscle car.

I can't imagine life being so shitty, that this would be a highlight to brag about on Cred Forums.

that is where you are wrong, having a manual transmission IS part of driving and it is far from being a distraction. In fact it keeps you in focus because you always have to think and concentrate into what will you be doing. Contrary to an automatic where you have all the time and the world to be distracted and do everything else like texting or doing some other shit instead of concentrating on traffic and shifting your gears

Anyone who drives a manual doesn't even know how to really drive lol. You haven't truly driven until you can drive horse and buggy. Couldn't imagine not having fun while driving like most of you losers probably do, or don't even have a horse at all. Horse-drawn carriage is just better and you're a retard if you can't figure it out

Attached: C8503C48-54A3-4DB7-84F8-9DBE27802C8A.jpg (540x306, 173K)

you could probably find yourself and old pony car, like a camaro or a mustang to begin with. It would make a great beater to begin with

wow, lots of old copy pasta threads this evening.

guess it's true, "what is old is new again".

>I’ve got about 40,000 left on my mortgage and then I will no one anything.
uh you owe yourself. retirement money. STUPID FUCKING MORON

true, thats where i love driving autos the most.
>not doing anything but giving a little push with the right foot
>feel all the magical mechanical stuff doing their thing just as i want it to
>merge into traffick like nothing
i have two manuals and a auto project/weekend car. shifting a manual gives me as much pleasure as wiping my ass.

imagine being this retarded you forget you will owe monthly bills

Attached: EOYh3_UVUAMxlKe.jpg (1125x1105, 105K)

Anyone who drives with Anti-lock Braking System doesn't even know how to really drive lol. You haven't truly driven until you can drive without ABS. Couldn't imagine not having fun while driving like most of you losers probably do, or don't even have a car at all. Driving without ABS is just better and you're a retard if you can't figure it out

Imagine bragging about driving stick while not knowing how to perform an oil change or inspecting brake pads.

>Projection
who doesn't know how to change oil? Is your social circle nothing but retards and women?

Good idea user I have paying off these debts for years. The house is worth 650,000 but I’m trying to get free and clear. You are a smart man

I have 25 years in 401k investments and Roth’s ( until my income was too high to put anymore in).

>why don't you do things the more complicated less efficient way?
Because I'm not retarded
B-but da manuel more fun!!!!!1!

I literally do everything to my own cars except tires and wheel alignments.

You can disable it or drive a car that doesnt have it. I usually maneuver out of near accidents instead of slam on the breaks anyway.

Okay so basically, you feel emasculated because you can't drive a manual? (probably not at all) Lol

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 4K)

I like drive a automatic, because i can do dirty things to my girl!

You nerds can't even say shit unless you've driven commercial

I keep going back and forth. When I have an automatic, I want a manual, and when I have a manual, I want an automatic. There’s really not much of a difference between the two.

Imagine having nothing else in your life to be proud of, that this is your claim to fame. Congrats OP, you were able to do what countless people before you could do...something a teenage girl could learn in an afternoon. You are only slightly less pathetic than some faggot in his late twenties that wears a high school class ring.

i'd rather have a shiftable automatic, automatics are just better technology anyway

>using more efficient technology means you're retarded

time to trade in your hoopty for a horse, faggot

Yeah I bet you drive a mean "stick".

Faggot

Manual is great if you don't deal with traffic often. Although, even though I love my manual, I accept dual clutch with paddle shifters is the future of sports cars

Attached: 20200126_221853-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 382K)

Where are the girls who drive stick?

Ps this is now your fetish too

speedsociety.com/girl-rowing-gears-in-her-built-truck-will-make-you-smile/

It's so widdle and cute