Work for mom and pop pizza restaurant

>work for mom and pop pizza restaurant
>entire kitchen is cleaned and spotless
>close at 10pm
>some dickhead places an order for 7 pizzas 5 mins before close time

why do people do this Cred Forums?

Attached: 624114297b96955a0d5ecf0211758b55.jpg (500x667, 50K)

thats a nice looking ass

bc its 9:55 and you close at 10, duuuuh

Because you close at 10PM and you're not closed yet. If you don't want people coming in right before 10PM and placing orders, then post your closing time at 9:45PM instead. Don't blame the customer for following the rules you created yourself.

you're trying to stale shit pasta already again? last time it was 4 pizzas. try to make this shit more believable next time faggot.

Do like literally everyone else and stop taking orders 30 min before closing

I don't see why you would need to fulfill the order. I suppose it's a matter of earning $100 for the restaurant or going home on time, and how important that $100 is to the owners compared to the extra hour they would need to pay you.

Personally, I would just reply "I'm sorry, we stop taking orders at 9:30. 10PM is the time limit to pick up placed orders."

Kys u Fucking piece of shit larper

Repost next weekend when the game is on. Better make it 26 pies to make it believable.

should've closed 5 minutes earlier

Fuck off with your copypizza.

Because Western culture has afforded individuals that power by utilizing the abused and misunderstood saying that "the customer is always right". In this way, any jackass with a dollar to spend it given buying power which they misguidedly conflate to mean that because they have a dollar, they are owed not only a service, but service without reasonable limits.

Then people would just order at 9:40. Changing the closing time is irrelevant.

That's why you clean after you close.
Regional manager here.
Which store do you work at?

>why do people order pizzas from my pizza shop

they need to order them before you close or you won't make it for them, was that hard to understand

he said he works for a mom and pop store you retard

the idea is that you keep firing on all cylinders untill the exact closing time and clean up before 10. holy shit.

/thread

> replying to obvious bait like an edgy summerfag

Attached: Screenshot_20200124-071309.png (496x472, 537K)

>be pizza shop
>open until 10
>teenagers running things start closing at 9 so they can go home and get stoned by 10

Why are zoomers so terrible at life?

Might want to clear that with the owners first.
I had an employee do that and I flat out told them, do your job or quit.
Had my kid call in am order their next shift and sure as shit. Did it again.

So I called them right after and asked why were they closed and to let me know in advance if they're quitting before their shift ends.
Said, I'm not quitting.
Just did. I'll be there soon

Yeah, you're a faggot

Go work for a chain and just don't answer the phone.

lmao I was gonna comment this, I used to work for papa john's and if some dickhead called in while we were closing up we would turn the music louder and pretend not to hear while we laugh. Good times till I hit a kid with my car while delivering

Boomer only pays until 10.
>Expects free cleanup.

My gf used to work for pizza hut and they would stop answering the phones 30 minutes before they closed.

Were there any easy whores that worked there?

>why do people do this Cred Forums?
because the place is still open, fuck off

Dominoes is a shit job and I bet you think you're some great person because you're in charge of a restaurant. You aren't saving lives, you aren't advancing humanity in any way, climb down off your high horse, faglord.

hungar

Attached: 1571066121576.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Subhumans who don't have any respect for others. Some people don't understand that closing = done, so when you close at 10, most people realize that means you're done working at 10. Clearly, some people are too stupid to understand that simple fact.