Racism doesn't exist, everyone hates other races based on culture. Am I right or wrong?

Racism doesn't exist, everyone hates other races based on culture. Am I right or wrong?

Attached: TMXpdn2.png (906x799, 672K)

That's speaking for a lot of people, someone may not know about someone's else's culture and can still hate them.

Hmm what was that m8?

Attached: 1506222864141.gif (416x428, 27K)

No. If racism didn't exist then literally everyone would be understanding of people from differentraces who have turned their back on the parts of their culture that the 'racist' person doesn't like.

While this does happen SOMETIMES, many racists will judge you based on the color of your skin, no matter how much you prove them wrong otherwise. Therefore its an issue with their race, even if culture was an influence.

You are correct. In the US, racism is effectively dead. People bitching about it are insignificant cases because capitalism reigns supreme; the only true color is green.

Wrong. People have a problem with differences. Race is just a simple way to call put a shallow but obvious difference.

It's not an individual person's culture, it's the whole race. Most people that are "racist" against black people don't actually hate someone just because of their skin color, it's the culture that most of them live up to and the things they idolize. Thinking that being jailed is bragging rights, drugs, guns, robbery, they show what their attitude towards this is in "their" style of music.

>everyone

Yes, that is called racism.

/thread

/thread

Ha what a joke, none of those so called musicians are hood, the ones who sing about that shit are PLASTIC gangsters the fake ones idolize that shit the ones who really live it try to rise above it.

you're right

just have a look at africa and see how much we hate each other or how basically everyone has issues that easily become a fetish over denigrating others based on race, culture and any other discriminating quality we can find

every insult is based on a discrimination aimed at hurting the other person as bad as possible and anything that is available will be used

much like if you need a focal point for your general hate and inferiority complexes and everyone is born into them and none completely grows ever out of them

none is perfect, there is no manual

fuck i hate americans and they barely have a culture and no race

Race, or appearance and being based discrimination is one of the most effective ways to hurt people and people learn this really young unless there are people that teach them better.

I don't hate my neighbors because they're black and also not myself, but I have no issues attributing their degeneracy to their genes, their family line, their lighter skin or their fucked up teeth.

All this american centric "only white americans can be racist" all the other racism is ignored or excused by fugly white people that take away our voices and prevent that we can deal with out issues.

The US niggers really lost out the moment they allied themselves with the intersectional people.

But that doesn't change the fact that it's conditioning the children and causing them to aspire to be just like that, making the culture continue to be cancerous.

You do know when you pretend to be stupid you're actually not pretending, right? There's no such thing as ironic posting.

You are wrong

cry harder

Tell me why, give me one "racist" person that hates blacks only because the color of their skin and not the content of their culture.

blacks who hate and kill their albinos

Shit. True.

Yeah but they also kill their regular blacks, which is just a part of the culture I'm speaking of. I'll also add that I'm half black (I'm OP) so there's no way that I'm just racist because I hate the color of their skin. I just think that they've built the chimpout reputation and once they're held to it, they pull the race card.

Irony here.

so could I argue that racism can be intrinsic to a culture? IE blacks who think albinos are bad luck and therefore must be killed?

I mean, I've never heard of that specifically, my point was that they're quite the fans of senseless killing and the color doesn't matter to them either.

That's called ethnicity. Race is genetic