Finger boxes

Finger boxes.
Are they still legal where you live, or do you still keep a couple stashed away?

Attached: 44120336-DC3A-45FA-AA3B-CF55814945DB.jpg (347x265, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fingerbox&=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the one I got when my grandpa died is the oldest one ive ever seen anywhere. no idea about legality, dont care.

nice try, officer

Cool, I got mine from my grandpa too.
You can’t legally buy or sell them where I live anymore, but it’s ok to keep one if you’re over 18 and got it before June (I think?) 2010.

What the fuck is a finger box?

It's a joke. It's nothing to worry about.

A joke to you maybe. I would never give away mine. My father handed down his from his father and I plan to do the same with my son one day.

google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fingerbox&=true

A joke? More like one of the most important innovations of our time that was disastrously banned by every other government

Shut the fuck up you faggot. You know perfectly well fingerboxes are a meme. Stop trying to pretend they're something special.

Still legal here in Oregon. Some are tied in with recreational marijuana sales. Service is friendly. I got fitted for a new one last week by a pro. It should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. Pretty stoked!

Attached: Fingerboxes-03.jpg (720x960, 96K)

Faggots pretending this is nothing more than a meme.

This faggot doesn't know what a finger box is.

B/ro, if pic related that’s fucking EPIC.

Oh I'm sure he does. But fuck off and let this thread die.

Bro wtf is a damn fingerbox?

Any idea the origins of this one? Looks late mordoectoelithicaric error but I'd need an expert to confirm. Wonder what it'd be like to restore.

woah a four-hole.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck Where di you get that? Did you make it? Nobody has ever been filmed making one.

fucking with newfags is so 2011
that fingerbox meme is bad & old, and you micro penised dick sucker know it

penis box: SUPERIOR

Attached: IMAG0089.jpg (800x533, 648K)

Still legal where I live, but restricted to just 3 holes. 4 and 5 holes fingerboxes require special permits issued by the government (you have to register it and pay a fee plus tax and if your apolication is rejected they can confiscate it). Anything above that can get you arrested on the spot.

faggot who thinks it's a meme without even looking it up on wikipedia to find out they're real

> but wikipedia is full of lies

so are you.

> t. Someone who doesn't know what a fingerbox is

It's not mine. I thought you couldn't make four-holes. I wouldn't even know how to use it.

STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

Attached: IMAG2017.jpg (1024x576, 180K)

I put my dick in them

I’ve got a mate with a 3D printer, working on a new kind of design, will post once complete. Just not sure if the plastic will be sturdy enough.
Thoughts? Metal printing fucking expensive, and don’t know anybody with after hrs access to the equipment.

must be nice
has been banned here for quite some times
buddy of mine got caught with a 16 holes
nigga had to pay a steeeep fine

Attached: sheeeeeit.gif (120x90, 37K)

Ho. Lee. Shit.

retard that doesn't realize it's a joke

nice 4-holer you have there

Well you know, you start with the first hole, as usual, then when comes the time to switch sides you just push a bit further

Just to clarify here:

These fingerboxes are a fake/joke thing started by Cred Forums many years ago and a few faggots continue to keep posting about it to make newbies guess and check what it is.

There is even a fake blog about these stupid things...

Don't fall for it, all these guys in this thread have no life. These are all comments from people with nothing better to do.

total cost of parts = $20

a sheet of 3mm Bunnings MDF particle board
20cm of foam rubber pipe from Clarke's
bunch of wood glue
stanley knife
fifteen minutes to assemble, 12 hours for the glue to dry.

regular fingerbox hole is too small.

some oc, found this master piece at my best buddies, the tried to claim it was a fucking candle holder and I had to school them in finger boxes.

Attached: fingerbox.png (968x894, 1.45M)

just to clarify here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes

you are wrong.

that'd be about right

21 and up here in Texas. Broke my old one and I want a new one but oh well gotta wait another year

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
>This page was last edited on 18 December 2019, at 07:54 (UTC).

Nice try niggerfaggot

bunch of fucking amateurs and little children

Attached: fingerbox-ay-o.jpg (512x582, 59K)

MDF isn’t a bit splintery?

Did I miss the part where we call someone a newfag yet?

I see what you did there, trying to keep the market price low huh ?
I too like my fingerboxes cheap

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Hold the fuck up...

A finger box? What the FUCK can be a finger box, are you guys out of your minds? This can't be possibly real, I'm screencapping this thread.

Attached: 1455120928246.gif (700x350, 1.43M)

Attached: knight.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes

Stupid /b tards maintaining a wiki page now. ?!

super fucking rare, made by Ay-O in Japan for export only to Germany. Only 100 were ever made and, since their genius designer, Kurisamo, committed suicide right after, this model will never be built again.

Kind of sounds like you are the one with no life, trying to white knight the finger box. De fuck is wrong with you neck beard?

Attached: 12384620198.jpg (600x417, 38K)

even spidey wants to stick his finger in one!

Our government banned them in the 90s because some lunatic went on a bit of a spree at a tourist spot. My dad surrendered his and I assume they were turned into sawdust. Am I missing out?

Also doing one on Gravity, and another on our Spherical Planet.
Pretty wild shit.

You're missing out. Just remember that they easily masquerade as candle holders.

Best lol of the day/night

Yes and no... they’re pretty cool but when you have one the novelty can wear off.
Finding people to trade with is pretty cool provided you trust they’re not like user earlier and stick their dicks in them.

The great pain this thread has dredged up in my soul... Many years ago when i was just a young boy, my mother was killed in our home villiage by soviet troops storming their way to Warsaw. My father, my little sister Ivanka and I some how managed to escape the chaos of the round up and slip away into the underbrush by the river. We followed the flow of the river as father had his old fishing boat docked just a few miles down stream. As we stealthily navigated the wet, muddy streamside, we were unfortunately intercepted by a soviet patrol vehicle. The soldier were drunk, laughing. They shined their bright headlights in our direction and my father froze like a dear. One second seemed to ring for an eternity. One of the soviet soldiers opened fir with 3 round from his weapon, killing my sister Ivanka in his arms instantly, and wounding my father mortaly. With his dying breath, he shouted to me "udać się!!" he reached out his arm to me "Weź to!!!" it was his fingerbox! Our familys oldest and most precious heirloom! I somehow managed to escape again, and evade soviet detection until i reached my fathers boat. I sailed his boat to the netherlands where i was rescued by british forces, and thankfully for them im here to tell the tale today.

people still bringing up this old dead meme LOL

Attached: 65436432341.jpg (544x400, 40K)

Spider still needs that finger box.

>all these guys in this thread have no life

Attached: 1511748657130.png (800x543, 671K)

Man you guys made search up what a fingerbox was

Fuck you

Has anyone got any pics of a double sided setup? Someone posted pics once but I can’t find online.

...and here you are.

Sure, but I'm not the one implying that I'm not.

>tyrone's dad never gave him a finger box

2x checked

I've heard of double sided ones, in my opinion you're in for a treat with those ! Super rare though

Hold on, do you mean with two holes on opposite sides? Why would you want that? It wouldn't work!

Yep holes on opposite sides but not 180deg opposite each other, sort of triangle.
Yeah I’m starting to wonder if it was a photoshop or something..? Fucker was probably trolling me.

>Bunnings MDF particle board

Attached: aussieshitpiost.jpg (617x347, 37K)

Fucking stop man, I don't get why I can't just start a fingerbox thread and have a conversation. Fuck off man some people are here to talk with like-minded individuals not post shitty bait like you.

My grandfather had a beautiful NAZI era fingerbox covered in Jew skin, I was supposed to inherit it, but my filthy step sister someone ended up with it!

Attached: F451C917-5422-4BCA-81EE-3004723D3AC1.png (225x225, 6K)

Guys... Youre all missing the point... Double sided set up? Dubs? 00? And what does a finger box have? Thats right one of these bad boys ->0

Good idea user, throw them off our scent so they never get their hands on the worlds most advanced finger box technology

That’s some DaVinci Code shit right there.

Had to have been. Multiple holes finger boxes are banned by the Geneva convention because they’re just so unstable.

Attached: pfff.gif (350x166, 482K)

Fingerboxes were not a meme made by Cred Forums. Newfag.

Attached: ak.png (636x900, 496K)

>complying
Let me guess, Californian? Fuck da police, build yourself a finger box with 31 holes if you want. It's only illegal if you get caught user.

Attached: 1579980629206.gif (612x639, 1.74M)

Metal conducts electricity easily so no. It depends on what kind but depending on amperage you might have to insulate. I've heard some user's spraying a rubberized bedliner or coating. Also keeps vibration and noise down.

Attached: 77.jpg (425x419, 38K)

Good idea, I might try the tuff coat stuff I use on the deck of my truck

user- you... are educated on this topic.. yes? we're not dealing with anything that harmful. well under 20 holes. even in the wrong hands it's not like they'd know what to do with it.

kek. what's the point in going that big? is your brain the size of your balls? i'd hate to feel something poking right back at me.

>Geneva convention
>Unstable
What the fuck are you talking about? My three hole works just fine. Lurk more.

Attached: q7.png (645x729, 90K)

>FBI is on his way user

Attached: 17.jpg (288x288, 24K)

newfag detected.

he never got one. that's why he's angry.

another newfag detected.

It was obviously sarcasm, nigger. Seizures and documentation are no longer publicized. Also, you know what they say about guys with an odd number of holes..

i've seen one before like that with kikuichi inside.

She's a beauty, ain't she?

sure is. I'm guessing by the shape this is an early Irish box. I think it was the East that popularized the perfect square shape.

Attached: imp-1088.jpg (550x382, 50K)