Has Cred Forums ever gotten someone pregnant they didn't have to later take responsibility for?

Has Cred Forums ever gotten someone pregnant they didn't have to later take responsibility for?

Attached: 45151134-a-portrait-of-a-happy-pregnant-asian-woman-touching-her-big-belly-while-sitting-on-a-chair[ (1300x866, 85K)

your mom

Literally my dream

Sounds like an ask reddit question

Every euro poster on pol ask them

You fucking killed him

Y'all can tell Ivanka's adopted right? She ain't like the other ones, Beavis & Butthead.

100% did this to a Chinese friend living in Singapore who was here on a visa.

Best part?

1 child law hahahah

i came close. i used to have a friend who was obsessed with my eyes and said it would be a shame if i didn't pass them on to a child. i've never wanted children and one day we were drinking together and she said she wanted me to get her pregnant and i didn't have to be involved with the little bastard. we got to fucking then i realized drunk women speak no truths so i pulled out and cranked one out on her face. she brings up the offer every so often, but i ain't gonna get roped into 18 years of bullshit.

Which country did you impregnate her in?
Do you visit her and the kid ever?
How did she react when you came inside?

iu want to make bebby in girls stomach

How should i know?

Attached: tgr7y1e053s11.png (720x713, 600K)

That's degenerate

The US obviously

I have never seen the child or her again.

She was a virgin at the time and there was a lot of tears from my 7.5", but when I came in her she changed 100% and begged me to fuck her again.

No but my father did

How do you know for sure she got pregnant?
Any pics of the girl?

Shut the fuck up virgin.

>fucked ex gf two weeks before break up
>dates new guy a month later
>month after that announce she's pregnant
>quickmath.gif

pic related

Attached: 1573911225205.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Came in her twice, she sent me pictures later of her stomach.

Pretty sure its mine but eh who knows

Did you watch it leak out?
How deep you cum inside her?
What was it like taking her virginity?
Any photos of the girl and/or the belly you can share with us?

>be me
>have short stack qt3.14 fiance
>fuck her bareback every day for 6 months
>she leaves me for a ginger
>mfw that faggot is raising my kid and not realizing it

Attached: red-dead-meme-of-arthur-morgan-with-glowing-eyes.jpg (738x922, 44K)

I did, it was funny actually
As far as I could get in, maybe 3 to 4 inches worth? She was tiny.
Taking her virginity was a pain in the ass and not enjoyable to be honest
I have pictures of her, but not of the belly. Deleted everything to hide from my wife lol

Show whatever pics of the girl you can. Some of us need to fap here.

ive never had sex with a condom and always came inside the girl so idk im probably a father
they dont know my name and i dont know thiers

What nationalities did you fuck?
What ages?
How do they react when you cum inside them?

Tried a condom once. It killed my erection. Then again i was also drunk on a cold January night. Talk about major whiskey dick

Will try to find

Attached: Svreenshot.jpg (1080x2220, 906K)

mostly white 2 latinos
from 18-24
oddly enought 95% of them dont care or didnt say anything

HNNNNNNGGGGGGG

How old was she when you 2 fugged?

Uhhh 23? I cant quite remember...havent seen her in years

i wouldnt because someone couldve said something bu they decided not to only after several year they decid to say hi to take care of someother dudes kid. fuck off with that shit

Attached: lul.gif (200x200, 463K)

I knocked up my ex with twins. She fell into post pardom and we broke up about it. During that time I wasn't working a lot, so when she took me for custody they settled on "You don't have to pay anything lol" and I still get visitation. We've hooked up once since then, but the magic is gone.

Good job user.

Thank you, Susan wasnt the best looking and a terrible fuck but ehh what can you do

Hey you spread your seed across the ocean, without ever leaving home. Could have done a whole lot worse.

Yeah I suppose.. just looking back she isnt that hot

Attached: Susan.jpg (1080x2220, 510K)

I have 2 kids with 2 different moms and I can't see them. It sucks, especially since I wanted them in my life.
>no child support though

Bummer

I wouldn't be surprised.

I had a chick who let me cum in her because she wanted a kid and her hubby was sterile...we fucked maybe 10 to 11 times...pretty decent rach and fat ass

For some reason knocking up Asian butterfaces is hotter to me than knocking up an Asian supermodel or something.

I'd prefer to date/marry the Asian supermodel, but when it came to choosing which to impregnate I'd pick the Asian butterface every time. No idea why.

Rack

I definitely took advantage of her and that might be part of it

She wanted to find a husband and I told her American men prefer women with experience haha

FYI

Attached: received_411509646379567.jpg (3088x2320, 415K)

Nigga what are you me?
>Meet girl in MMO
>Hit it off
>Talk for like two years over skype almost daily
>One day she tells me her dad is making a trip to Canada, in a city very near mine
>Pack my shit, go to city and get hotel
>Am 18 at the time, so not a lot of money and the hotel wasn't fancy
>She's 23, didn't matter to me
>We meet and things were explosive
>Fucking for hours every single day, taking breaks to eat, sleep, and go to store
>Fast forward two weeks and I'm basically out of cash
>Can no longer afford condoms and food
>Man's gotta eat
>So now I'm hitting it raw and it's like we've just met each other for the first time again
>At first we were 'careful' (lol) by pulling out, but eventually we couldn't resist the thrill of the risk
>blow huge loads inside her every chance I get
>Finally her trip comes to an end a week later, she goes to introduce me to her dad
>Go to shake his hand
>Looks at me
>"Why he's not Asian?" And leaves
>She leaves, they go home the next day.
to be cont

Attached: 13669833_1036219499807009_8929692705052201639_n.jpg (960x958, 102K)

I should mention she's also from Singapore
>Try talking to her online again
>tl;dr family honor or something
>"The distance is too far, I don't know if it'll work"
>We break things off, it crushes me
>we basically stop talking
>Fast forward again
>Stalk her social media one day because why not
>Holy shit she's HUGE
>Reading comments, she's pregnant, decided to keep it
>Unlock pregnant fetish
>fap to her social pictures all through the pregnancy
>At the end she posts a picture of the kid and I block her accounts out of principle
>Fast forward again
>Unblock and stock
>Holy shit that kid is CLEARLY half white, and with a bunch of my features (Very curly brown hair, lighter skin, smaller nose etc)
>Have a sad cum because I'll never get to meet them
Life is a funny ol thing.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY POST MORE PHOTOS OF HER AND PHOTOS OF HER WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT

>Has Cred Forums ever gotten someone pregnant they didn't have to later take responsibility for?
Yep. I have several "father unknown" children with blood relatives. And if you know a woman who is not ashamed to have her baby's status as "father unknown", just think it is probably because she got knocked up the same way.

0-4 of my on-again off-again GFs kids are mine. She wont administer a DNA test cause she does not want to risk things with her husband and does not want her parents to know that she still sees me sometimes. Hard to say if the kids are mine, they all just look like her or her grandmother. Small town talk says that her husband is sleeping around, but we will see. Would be cool to know.

Had a scare when I was banging my cousin but she miscarried early in the term. We still care for each other but she thinks that it was divine punishment for our relationship. Maybe, maybe not. She married a friend of mine, they have a few kids. I babysit for them from time to time; they are really good family. She did right by getting with him, and he does not hold our old relationship with any grudge.

I don't have any nudes unfortunately, just a few off insta

Attached: 1276704_411885028911184_2105646242_o.jpg (640x960, 54K)

Maybe? Not sure. Possibly.

I know right i want my dna in the world i just donr want to take care of the little asshole

FUCKING MORE

Attached: 1267100_411885745577779_1606198670_o.jpg (891x960, 84K)

Keep 'em coming, and so will I.

That explains a couple of my exes who would not answer paternity questions or family crap.

Most of them are pretty low quality "Out with friends" where she's in the back, can't see much, these really are the only good ones I've got, unfortunately. I was more fapping to the idea, and seeing her with other people, knowing they knew she was pregnant, and only I knew it was mine. This was one of the last ones before she popped.

Questions?

Attached: 998015_10153007447065317_919564501_n.jpg (716x960, 81K)

Imagine being so fucking dumb you would post her direct images directly from her actual Facebook and Instagram. You just look at the numbers in the images and can find her social media from there.

have friend from childhood, she is into heavy drugs and we hung out, we fucked and i nutted in her gets boyfriend a month later and announces she was pregnant soon after, she od'd in the sixth month of pregnancy.

That's rough buddy

Fucking nice work. I have a girl in JB that wants me to fuck her behind her husbands back. She wants me too pull out and shoot on her face but the first shot is going into her fertile and unprotected pussy.

How? Can you tutorial this it's so fucking useful!

Post or stfu

What's JB?

That don't count. That's probably the only REASON to pretend it isn't your kid. Also, get snipped.

various chat apps...

rumor has it theres a boy that looks like me running around oklahoma

My so-called-father can claim that for many states. He was a truck driver.

yea, had fling with a married women.

I was fucking a coworker behind my GF's back. She was a bit older (I'm 32, she's 38) and thought she couldn't get pregnant. I blew inside her almost exclusively. She left the job and took a different one but stayed in touch. She'd been with a guy the whole time but he didn't want kids. She ended up pregnant with my kid no doubt and ended up keeping it, saying it was his. Dumbass never even though about a paternity test. Still see her on the side on occasion. I love to suck her fat tits, she really gets off on the lactation thing.

Been there. His name is in the "father" part on the birth certificate, isn't it? Kudos to the max Cred Forumsro.

When I was 18 I did 30 now never met the kid was a boy friend worked with her

Join the sJ7cj5

Before all her surgery she did

I think so. I never saw those hookers again after a few weeks.

Creampied this skinny blonde a week before her wedding to another blonde. 9 months later she has a dark skinned, dark haired kid. I'm Polynesian :D

No one will believe me but here goes:
Friend from university, always had sexual tension but were in relationships and never did anything. Eventually about 6 years after graduating we met up for drinks and she gave me a bj in her car. She was in a relationship.
Met up a few more times, similar, just fooling around, oral etc. still with her boyfriend this whole time. eventually we just fucked and she got pregnant almost straight away.
Year later and her and boyfriend are raising it. She believes it’s mine, I think it might be too. Boyfriend has no idea.

>used to work for an export/importer in Miami
>Boss invites me to come to party
>Bring huge bag of ecstasy
>Turns out it's all models he hired (like 50-100 of them) and his old man buddies
>Have an affinity for eastern European women
>Boss and buddies are Russian so is more interested in American/Latina girls
>Moreforme.jpg
>Hand out drugs to the group of Russian/Ukrainian girls
>One girl I really took a liking to was like the same height as me and that's super rare considering I'm about 6'4-5"
>Ecstasy makes you have to fuck or rub or something or you go crazy so we're all over each other
>Blasted about 1.21 gallons of jizz directly into this fine ass hoe
>Fast forward 6 years go try to look her up on VK
>Bitch ain't a model anymore but is fine as shit
>See picture of 5-6 year old child that definitely looks like me
>Mfw

Attached: 2f7.png (400x300, 183K)

Post pic of her.

No way my dude. Her family is hella rich with oil money and I'm definitely still scared they're going to find me one day

My cousin, pic related

Attached: file.png (237x688, 377K)

STORY NOW

Give me a sec just realized you replied to me

So anyways, me and my cousin have never met not until High School, she had the same last name as me and my aunt told me she was my dead moms cousins daugther

and more pics

She was the cool girl who would go to parties while I stayed at home, studied for high school and played video game

Here, do you want to see a pic of her pregnant?

Attached: file (1).png (587x787, 982K)

After High school she kind of went back to her mom and we've never met again, when we were in high school she would always invite me to go to the movies with her but I refused because I was a beta and I was dating a butch girl who I was madly in love with.( She ended up a lesbiant)

Very much so

I've got a very hot cousin and the thought is amazing

It wasn't until 3 years later that I was desperate for a job and her mom and invited me to live with her and got me a job. After work she would ask me to site down and watch a movie with her while she wore booty shorts and sat next, again I didn't take any hints because I was beta and I had just lost my virginity to a prostitute and swore off sex because my first time hurt

>1021(You)

Attached: file.png (123x467, 131K)

fast forward another 3 years and she's living at my place and one day she comes back from work late at night really tired where she climbs in my bed and spoons me, I didn't do anything at the time because I have sworn off real women(for reasons).

Stole some of her panties the next day and never looked back to that day until a couple of months later

Attached: Kim's panties.jpg (783x1024, 123K)

Probably.

I fucked a stripper on the regular for about a month or two, and then she got back with her ex and about a month after they found out she was pregnant.

Kek

Yum. Hot pics?

Dude, green text this then post.

>been seriously debating on buying a preggo sexdoll because fetish
>but scared of the corona virus

Attached: 61Igm9kyAQL._SL1345_.jpg (900x1345, 116K)

No, I would never do that to her especially here or anywhere. It took me 8 years to have a real relationship and I'm going to ruin that especillay with a kid on the way

I'm too lazy I just wanted to share my experience

Attached: file (2).png (451x936, 863K)

Shame. Bet she's bangin', lucky you

Thanks, not married yet but planning on it

Also we are having twins, one female and male

What should I name them

I knock up young hot sluts every day user... but I dispose of the children.

I'm terrible at names. Had a hard time with my boys. Congrats though. I've always liked shannon or lucy

Lucy sounds nice

share more please?

I'm not planning on having more buy if I have a girl that'll be her name

What do you want me to share, like I said before I'm not going to defile my wife(cousin)

Thumbs up

discord : 7x7GNK

Who's this for

spam

more of the story

Well that was pretty much it, I was a loser who got what he wanted even if I had to wait for a longtime.

Now we're just expecting a twins on the way and hopefully we have a fulfilling relationship and happy family

If you have any questions i'll answer them but that's pretty much it

Attached: kim.jpg (490x1105, 280K)

Pregnancy pics of course

okay, how long did it take for you to open up to women(her as a women i guess)

Don't have any at the moment because I'm stationed overseas but she sent me this pic to wish me luck while I was gone. Planning on her bringing her here after 3 months after the deliveries

Attached: file.png (500x384, 519K)

Pregger pics?

8.5 years

I kind of sworn of women and would only fawn over 2D women because issues I had in the past and great delusions of grandeur

I fucked some chick I’ve known forever, our families are close, right before leaving for the military.

Came back, she had a kid and told me it’s either me or the guy she was dating at the time.

Didn’t put a fathers name on the birth certificate and hasn’t said anything in 10 years. Kid doesn’t look like me but neither do the kids I’ve had with my wife.

Still have no idea if I’m the dad but always wondering if I’ll get that call someday. Kind of fucked up but I’m married with kids now so I’m not about to go asking questions.

so she kept on making advances, and you did nothing for so long

Yeah, but I got to it eventually

props to her for sticking to you for so long

Thanks

short form of how you decided to go for her?

Short form,I don't understand the question

Let me try to answer, I kind of understood the question

I decided to go out with her because she can relate with me...a bit. She understands me and doesn't care that I have weird hobbies like reading manga or watching anime, looking up funny pictures. One feature that I like about her is her short hair and that she's shorter than me

How do you know the child is yours exactly tho. Sure she didn't fuck anyone else?

not green text

You're on Cred Forums loser. Just post. No ones gonna find you stupid fucking nigger

and days and months went on, you accepted her( how often did you want to just run away?)

Wait so you basically knocked up your distant cousin and now you married her?

A lot only because I thought that I when I died I thought that heaven may not be real and not get my personal heaven.

Yes, but my feeling for her are real now. I'm that because of what I just posted along with this post about heaven and stuff

you died?

No, I just came to the conclusion that it may or may not be real. Meaning that if I die nothing happens and I waited for nothing and if there is a heaven then there might be a hell and I might end up there with one wrong move

huh

Long story I love her and maybe I was just to dense to notice her like a MC of an anime

Name the girl Madison, I always loved that name. For the boy Charles

But i'm asian

it wasnt a confused huh

Are you sure the kids you have with your wife are yours?

it wasnt a confusing huh,
care to share a moment where you almost, just by a hair wanted to leave?

Like after I got with her or before I got with her?

If so when I got with her "leaving has never crossed my mind" and before I even got with her I thought about just putting boundaries between us because I just wanted to be left alone. I had issues with socializing

okay, i got nothing at this point

Sorry, I'm just misunderstanding the question. What are you trying to get at?

thanks for sharing

ur fine

You're welcome I guess, just can't wait to bring my wife after the delivery because will be tested by faith.

You sure?

>i was fuckin this girl for like a few months
>she was also fuckin a couple other guys, including her ex bf
>she ended up getting pregnant
>she told her ex bf baby was his and told all other lads baby was his
>babys is now 4, and looks EXACTLY like me
>just had baby myself, looks exactly like this baby as a baby
>exbf has no clue and is paying child support

KEK

im sure, im an idiot, who has weird thinking. going to end it all in 4-5 years

My ex fucked a moron while I was having emergency hernia repair surgery. Fast forward, was out of commission for six months due to technical complications. Was all happy, because “we” got pregnant. Child was born prematurely at six months, weighing at 9 lbs. Now I’m stuck with child support payments for another 13 years. I guess I’m the moron. Faggots, always wrap it before you tap it.

Why would you want to kill yourself. You shouldn't end it, trust me I've had it rough, I was delusional, anti-social, weird, gave up a lot of thing, avoided my family and I'm 26 years old and I'm a furry

Attached: boogaloo.png (1075x811, 1.68M)

Anyways I got to do marines stuff in the morning later

im 29 next month, anti social (although can pull stick it out) weird, i say alot of things that i should do but dont follow up, had a teacher who belived in me, and he is really respectable, i have a roomate who tried for 3 years to help me be more productive, i start and stop shortly after. i figured living a third of the life span is good enough

and fuck

Hey if you want to talk shoot kik me at HeTechy i'll be your friend

ive made my peace im good

Okay but if you need a friend you know where you can reach me user, goodbye

I was seeing a girl and she told me early on that if I got her pregnant she'd take care of it before she even told me, if she told me at all.

I apparently knocked her up a few months later, but she miscarried before she could get the abortion.

My sister would come home drunk from the clubs and I'd fuck around with her after she passed out. Now she and her husband are raising a kid. No idea if it's mine, but it could have been.

Hell yea

I hear ya bro, rough spot you were in, love life while you got it

Cute

I still kinda miss her old ugly ass

singapore isn't part of chin dumb fuck, there wasn't a one child policy for four decades

unless you're older than my grandpa she grew up in a singapore that wanted their people to have many more children

Reading comprehension

Shes Chinese. Came through Singapore. Here in Visa. Take your dick out of your eyes faggot %_)

She was a nice throwaway

Attached: Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 1011K)

I'm sure i came in this blond bitch at a party. I have never seen her again and it's been 10 years

Her pussy smelled like the water in a turtle's tank

Quit being a beta and go find a pregnant soon to be single mom. Pregnant women are almost always horny.