Coronavirus is going to kill 40% of mankind...

Coronavirus is going to kill 40% of mankind. They are dropping in the streets and the doctors are all infected and walking virus spreaders. If you think you are sick go stand in line for 2 days with people who definitely are infected and make sure you get it. This virus is in every county they didn't shut travel down for weeks after it was viral. Dumping videos below.

Attached: Pandemic the game 2020.png (718x494, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kYNE0_1580024400
liveleak.com/view?t=9vf7n_1580007684
liveleak.com/view?t=lWnx_1580062367
liveleak.com/view?t=aj8Oo_1579879476
youtube.com/watch?v=YjTqVEED4tY
liveleak.com/view?t=tmCR_1580001940
liveleak.com/view?t=sxIP9_1580009736
liveleak.com/view?t=u3l1x_1580013807
liveleak.com/view?t=sp9Zm_1579768217
liveleak.com/view?t=sx5Xe_1580055594
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii8u5hKWWuI
youtube.com/watch?v=BDmwWSjaTro
youtube.com/watch?v=4E5yJwsGrVU
shadolsonshow.com/2020/01/24/breaking-chinese-bioweapons-lab-in-wuhan-blamed-for-coronavirus-outbreak/
youtube.com/watch?v=C6oVqEw-Eww
youtube.com/watch?v=OtQhSlSxxP4
youtube.com/watch?v=lF_hml_iIDw
the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502
nature.com/articles/nm.3985
scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?as_q=&num=10&btnG=Search Scholar&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_occt=any&as_sauthors="Xing-Yi Ge"&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_allsubj=all&hl=en
s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/news.guo.offload.media/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/25133703/Brief-summary-of-evidence-of-lab-finish.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy risks his life to tell the truth about what is going on there.

Attached: Capture.png (715x465, 386K)

where are the vids?

Doctors dropping dead from the virus

I'm getting links I was going to convert them to webms but I'm a troglodyte

This is the video about the china spy that got put in charge of a Canadian facility that housed level 4 pathogens and possibly the cause of the outbreak.

Says here they are going to build 2 new hospitals in the next 10 days to house people infected. These are mass graves.

Attached: Mass graves.png (729x460, 645K)

This is a video about the great fire wall of china and coverage of the virus.

Attached: we are corona.png (1249x750, 667K)

Safe user

The deaths are almost exclusively 60+ boomers. It's a boomer virus let it free I say

This video shows how people are just dropping dead in the streets.

Attached: dddddddddrop the corona.png (761x497, 217K)

God, finally. Humanity is finally going to die.

Attached: Great Firewall of China.png (735x493, 25K)

A dead body outside the ICU room.

Attached: a dead body outside the ICU room.png (721x479, 239K)

Want to wipe out major parts of a country's population? Spread a virus or pathogen in cities. Even better of it's a city with a major airport. It will spread to other cities and even countries. Geeze this isn't some random outbreak. You stupid fucks know it was planned.

A nurse took this video and got it out, risking her life so you can hear the truth; a life most likely cut tragically short by the corona virus.

Attached: 3 bodies left since midnight.png (738x493, 221K)

Bump

Corona virus was created to fight the Hong Kong protestors but was released before it was properly developed

This is the infowars video on it being a depopulation weapon, as a reporter I shouldn't show a bias on a story but this is whats happening its not weird food this is a planned attack around the Chinese new year.

Attached: Infowars video.png (664x696, 903K)

In this era everything is possible

Wuhan is on lockdown
Not related to Maul Lockdown

Attached: WUHAN IN LOCKDOWN.png (661x435, 371K)

Of course it's about depopulation. They tried the same with Ebola. Every few years there's a new outbreak of some virus or pathogen. Do people think this is normal? It's planned and testing out which virus/pathogens kill fast and what not.

>about depopulation
stfu
It's about chinks eating rats and bats.
Just wait until the super stds breakout in America because fags fuck dogs now

epidemics and pandemics have been a part of human history since the beginning.

This though was probably a weapon that leaked because of China Quality

The city of corona.

Attached: The city of corona.png (1237x733, 386K)

Yes. These people will die in our reality. But we will have died in theirs as well. But 1 of these reality/dimensions is jumping up in vibrations to the higher dimensions.

Yes I know that. But that happens and spread out over a couple hundred years. This happens every 5 to 10 years. No fucking way that's natural.

The brave and powerful Chinese governments propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=BDmwWSjaTro

Attached: Chinese propaganda.png (1233x756, 915K)

Fags and thots have been fucking dogs for centuries you moron. But still that's a interesting idea.

40 percent sounds a bit to high but i still believe it will be high, but if it killed alot of china or africa nothing of value would be lost i just got a few questions. how many days since it started, how many dead, how did some random peeps predict this in a meme made before the outbreak, why are major viruses happening in the 20's, kill rate,how fast until it kills you?

im in america will i dIE?

Eventually, yes.

No you won't, unless you live around chinks.

>liveleak.com/view?t=kYNE0_1580024400

random japanese dude with european cathedral in mirror reflexion ....

Oh god this guy. I cant keep count of how many things he said turned out to be a bust. This channel is like edge lord cringe.

Yes, he will. Everyone will die. He never asked if it would be from the virus.

Bump

I heard the game developers of the Pandemic game spam youtube, liveleak etc. to make $$$$ from their simulation game... oh just read your picture title...

W.. What?

Yes, sure, exactly like the previous ebola craze, or the crazy flu the year before.
It's not media sensationalism, it will sure kill everyone this time.
I mean, being less contagious and less deadly than normal flu that you get every year, it's obvious it will bring down humanity.
Or maybe you are being dumb as a brick and being prey of media sensationalism...

>itt: tinfoilheads and schizos

If you want sound intelligent on an image board.

>Coronavirus is going to kill 40% of mankind
One can only dream...

Pretty much this

people falling dead is streets and mass graves being built but it could just go like the opening week of a movie

>Chinese and their lack of standards for any life created this virus
Not even surprised, didnt swine flu and the bird flu start from there as well?

these 3rd density plebeians cannot comprehend the 4th and 5th densities that await those who can and know it is coming.

Yeh, they dont stand a Chinaman's Chance. :D

Live video about how the globalists are doing this.

Attached: Chinada.png (1226x367, 472K)

Okay newfag

Attached: EAFB7A09-EA6D-48EE-AAB4-76FE1E96C33F.jpg (750x458, 52K)

Haters stay in the lower dimensions.

Is it just me or do all these weird ass new deadly viruses always come from China? Because someone ate some bizzarre roadkill animal riddled with disease which then jumps to humans?

To chinese people: stop eating weird shit.

They eat literally anything out there, and the way they keep the animals is dirty as fuck. Hell the market they were at had seafood and then out of nowhere it had ground hogs and koalas

You know that humans are way way more mobile these days, and there's also a lot more of us. Both of these aids greatly in the spread of diseases.

>Implying cows, chickens, and pork aren't weird
Fucking city kids

why the fuck would the globalists do this? Makes no sense at all you idiot.

Ah yes the fecal gutter oil

aww shit, the trips of truth!

Absolutely, even a broken clock is right once a day. In this particular video I think he is very accurate for what he was trying to say.

>mass graves
So why'd they build the SARS hospitals back in early 2000's but this time around they're mass graves?

Take that shit and kindly fuck off, phaggot.

Attached: 1530368364076.jpg (1280x850, 710K)

Does 40% of mankind mean 100% of China and Russia because that sounds like a long-term win to me.

Anonomoose is leegon

I was thinking that too. To distract the media about the protest in Hong Kong

Lol this

Fucking Chinese and their kung flu.

Yeah the density of living is much higher, people in contact with everyone else more, we travel more, etc. That's how it is getting around. Besides, china's fucked, their hospitals are getting overrun, not to mention that they are running out of certain medical supplies and just have to put people to bed to see if they get better.. There's not much they can do.

In the western world, our hospitals are a bit more 1st world, there's no cure but most wont die. ONly the elderly and immunosuppresed.

Twice a day akshelly

>Coronavirus is going to kill 40% of mankind.
Nice trips, but unlikely. Fatality rate appears to be well under 10%.

see
and
shadolsonshow.com/2020/01/24/breaking-chinese-bioweapons-lab-in-wuhan-blamed-for-coronavirus-outbreak/

Attached: It was probably some anime shit.png (759x714, 743K)

Standard schizo posting. Corona virus only requires a PCL (BSL in the US) level 3 lab, I work in one of those. If the honest
Government wanted to do this, why start it in their country, why do it after your spies are caught and why use a piss weak (compared to other shit out there) virus

Attached: the-last-ship-allplayer-video-player.jpg (940x389, 180K)

Idk if that’s a funny censor or a typo
China
Chinese

That show was really fucking good for the first two seasons only

Attached: CD2AA432-49DB-4732-80FB-B98590531118.jpg (750x1000, 169K)

Also, they are not even making holes and they are doing it at the city. Usually the point of a mass grave is to have somewhere else where no one can find it.

Cant they use the carpark as a hospital instead?

take alotta zinc and live on

>tfw millions of dog eating bug men are going to suffer horribly and die

Attached: 1428610091.gif (596x448, 1.96M)

Captain Douche and his perfect hair.

gg /86SdgQ

Good video about the social and economic impacts that may come from this.

Attached: Ripwishdotcom.png (1238x722, 930K)

I literally just got over the flu, I was healthy for a few days, I work at an airport in canada, now I'm coughing and guckin worried cause I did a couple of china flights without protection.. I dont want to make a scene and get quarantined for hours but indefinitely dont want Coronavirus...

Attached: 1580106966750.png (1865x873, 199K)

go to the fuckin doctor rn bro, the best way to make sure your vibe isnt checked is to let someone check it professionally

Yeah like the Spanish flu and Black Plague, too! Those were man and too! Rr...right guys? Right?!

Stfu retard. Stop the larp while you’re still in your 20’s and maybe you’ll have a chance of getting laid some day.

>exponential regression assumes rates continue
Well yeah, it will plateau at some point. Can you regress the extrapolation and relate it to the curve for the SARS epidemic? We have figures for that, it would be good to use it as a base for spread.

>New
The Black Death started in China and migrated via the silk road

It's fucking China. Let the gooks burn.

Attached: 20190124_101057.jpg (1080x1124, 376K)

its all hype, just slightly more nasty death rate wise then the standard flu which kills about 1%.

very low death rate, not that contagious, everyones controlled by media hype.

Attached: 1564930484461.jpg (960x631, 74K)

kek

This is the most inteligent video I have posted. This is the important stuff for later conversations.
youtube.com/watch?v=C6oVqEw-Eww

Attached: sciencemansaysstuff.png (1232x725, 1.2M)

Multi day incubation means it's probably in your country as well now.

Yeah. Statistically you’re going to die as a result of your eating habits, you lardass, but you’re afraid of a nasty case of the flu that is half the world away. ‘Murca for you.

END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS END OF DAYS!

Attached: 1580017776885.png (820x622, 199K)

Only dark people can get this virus. If you are blonde and blue eyed, you're literally immune to it.

>

That's what I'm hoping for. It must grow stronger.

Attached: 14415166823.gif (479x520, 1.38M)

Imagine freaking out about a virus that has a ~3% mortality rate.

3% damages economies for years

Fucking chinese are so damn disgusting and dirty.

Yeah thats why these threads crop up. People are worried about their markets. Now it all makes sense.

Video of bs propaganda, it downplays the situation quite a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=OtQhSlSxxP4

Attached: Thisischinafunded.png (1236x773, 1.69M)

Not everything you read in the internet is true.
Just do a bit of research

It's going to go up to 40-60 like ebola.

Attached: Inb4wuhannumba1.png (1616x842, 148K)

China's air travel increased 7.3 times since SARS. And we're only into DAY 4 of the Wuhan lockdown.

He's talking about 3% of the people who contract it not 3% of the population, dumbass.

t. braindead idiot.
You don't know anything about virology, stop listening to every twitter post you see on Cred Forums.

How bouta go to the fuckin hospital and get quarantined before you end up killing some people

Its chinks. Gooks are Korean.

I was a little bit off.

Attached: Imstupid.png (1008x80, 11K)

The virus can’t survive more than a day without a host, so if you’re receiving packages from China anytime soon, you’ll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=lF_hml_iIDw

Attached: Peoplesliberatioinarmy.png (1146x707, 700K)

I welcome this apocalypse, BTW can the virus be contacted via sexual contact with a deceased host? Asking for a friend.

ah yes woke as fuck it was going to select the hong kong protester niggers instead of any of the other niggers brilliant makes perfect sense. RUN THE SKYS FALLING

Other than it being a virus that spread from asia to the US, literally nothing is similar.

You have to call an ambulance, do not go into the hospital cause you can spread the virus to people and the doctors they need to be wearing PPE. Get tested you dumb cunt there’s already a case in Toronto. STOP BEINF A FUCKING IDIOT AND GET TESTED DIMB CUNT

Wow... better go buy one of them protection mask to be sure this sort of event never happens again. I mean it's not like I was encouraging those people to spread more viruses by giving more money to big pharma.

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

Could be a cover-up to hide bodies of tens of thousands of Muslims that were placed in internment camps

Go to the fucking hospital right now and tell them everything before you start dropping bodies here and there, and even yourself.

thankfully someone said it, 90% of everyone on this thread seems to have downs

>city of 11 million
>few thousand infected
>out of control we’re all going to fucking die because the illuminati built a shitty bioweapon that leaked and melts peoples cocks and balls right off

What's it like to be a pathetic zoomer with no ambition or prospects in life, blaming your own failures on your vastly superior, successful ancestors? You are an absolute disgrace

Take a break at your local movie theater :)

>umad
>gitoveryerself
>it's just like... your opinion. Doggie.

Imagine being so retarded you forget about Chinas over population problem and that thousands doesnt mean shit there

>2000 Infected
Also
>ah shit, hospitals are full
And
>China opens fund of 8.2 bilion dollars to fight Corona virus.

In short, at least 10 people in this bread are going to die of this "flu"

praying for this

Cheerie-O, my nigga. Your response dignified america like a royal leaving being kicked out of the house by the queen mum cause he's addicted to young tail and also like the prince marrying a mulatto and getting tired of blatent racism running in the inbred bloodline! Cheers and a six pack of budweiser with some fucking glorious bald-eagles flying overhead!

found the millenial boomer

>US put 236 million into the Ebola fund that barely effected US citizens
in short youre retarded

Kek
> 2000 infected... it started in a country with over a billion.
> Have you ever been to a hospital in china? They're always full, china doesn't give a fuck
> 8.2 billion to fight disease is a drop in the pond for the manufacturing capital of the world
Every year or two retards like you go into a panic because a new disease appears

Because 240m is close to 8.2b.

YoURe RotarTEd

I mean I can see why one would think this. It would be like them playing a real life game of plague or pandemic.

3 people infected in the Us not that much need to spend 8 billion like the 2000 infected in china do you see the math autismo?

I also watch Rick and Morty because of my high intelligence level. Not many other people actually get the deep meaning of the jokes.

In 2015 there was a test done at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. It was headed by Ralph Baric.
the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502
>The purpose of the lab test was to manipulate a bat coronavirus to see if it could infect humans. It was discovered that it could.
nature.com/articles/nm.3985
>One of the people who co wrote the paper was a Chinese researcher by the name of Xing-Ye Gi. Google scholar shows Gi has written or co-written numerous papers on SARS, ebola and coronavirus.
scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?as_q=&num=10&btnG=Search Scholar&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_occt=any&as_sauthors="Xing-Yi Ge"&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_allsubj=all&hl=en
>Gi works in Wuhan.
Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

I am also in America and the eurofags would believe we dont have a chance of making it past 3rd grade without getting shot in school but here I am 30 years old and never had a school shooting within 150 miles of me.

WE’RE ALL DEAD KISS YOUR BODYPILLOWS GOODBYE because 2000 people infected is a international crises of unprecedented standards go outside incel do something more exhilarating than getting scared everytime a news headline appears with some fearmongering bullshit

There were no koalas you fucking mong.

You're the type of niggerfuck who reads a sensationalized headline and makes an opinion without doing any sort of actual individual research.

Youre a fucking dumb ameritard sheep who probably has never read an article in your life.

If you werent so fucking dumb and gullible you would have taken 5 seconds to do some research on the topic and you would have realized that the word 'koala' was just lost in translation. No koalas present, retard.

You have proven yourself an unreliable, gullible, easily fooled retard so therefore nothing you say can be taken seriously.
I bet you believe in the fake news BS too.

Fuck off.

beautiful bait 10/10

We never for chan or Forrest

schizofrenica the thread

fucking morons shouting it a conspiracy to depopulate the world oh noo

TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS

Attached: 1500720111924.png (548x444, 328K)

take your medication
holy shit

Holy crap you morons are slinging around depopulation when there is a trade war with them and a pork shortage. Everything in your life is dictated by company's who pay no taxes, and pay crap for taxes and own you lock stock and barrel.

Attached: 1375392800257.png (954x1022, 500K)

Also sorry for shitty words and grammar I have been drinking for like 6 hours.

Attached: 1370994123444.jpg (500x678, 41K)

Attached: 52637249_906774729531241_2988473587842678784_n.jpg (720x738, 50K)

No faggot, china works on illegal shit all the time especially biological warfare pull the cuck out of your ass

My sister works for a commercial cleaning company and she says sanitizer sales have seriously jumped.

A cartoon really... well If you want intelligent comedy then watch the Big Bang Theory

Holy crap and i"m still more observant.

Attached: 1356505771801.jpg (625x604, 163K)

The people of Wuhan would be fine if they had purchased Survival Shield X-2 in time

>You stupid fucks know it was planned.
Well, I don't think the stupid ones know that. But yes, it was very obviously man made and is going to be used for depopulation. Did you notice a rise in plague memes before the initial outbreak? As if they were trying to get people ready for what's to come?

Yeah but everyone sensationalizes everything nowadays, even more so than two years ago, so I won't believe anything until the entirety of the medical and political establishments comes out and says we're fucked and there's coronavirus zombies breaking into my house to eat my tiny brain.

That being said, I did stock up on $200 worth of survival bullshit just on the off chance that this shit is really that serious, because you just can't trust anything that is coming out of anyone's mouths anymore and everyone says everyone else is a lying retard. Fuck everyone

First thing I'm going to do if this shit starts popping off is settle about five scores. I'm gonna get ya Jordo, Tommy, G, L, and Billy Boy.

The cia is finally on to a winning virus.

Someone's getting a promotion

tryops
> 40%%%%%!!!!!
bc a chink ate a bat?
two african men fucked a
monkey out in deepest forests
and THEN! a supreme gentleman l
never knew his name dun goofed
all up (tr8r!!!) and let himself be
anally sodomized by one of
those two- legged chimps
> HIVaids now kills only 40
> persons, globally doe, pro annum

Can’t wait til it gets to the trumptard anti-vaxxers and kills those dumb fucks off. Then America can get back to being good.

Fuck I hate Chinese ppl. We are all going to die cos some chink fucked an infected pig or some shit

Pretty sure this one is a russian creation

I'm a former heroin addict who uses kratom to stave off the kratoms. It all comes from Asia. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Time to start shooting dope again I guess.

s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/news.guo.offload.media/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/25133703/Brief-summary-of-evidence-of-lab-finish.pdf

Attached: Capture+_2020-01-27-03-19-27.png (1439x854, 183K)

I ain’t clickin that shit faggot

We'll all be dead by beginning of March. It was a good run boys.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 4.02.04 AM.png (1414x1270, 644K)

Oy vey!

Governments say dont panic.....

Doctors in biohaz suits everywhere....

Attached: mamammyyyyyycorona.png (193x131, 72K)

Think of this... we're either idiots for thinking we're gonna die of this virus
Or we're gonna die meaningless with billions of other people.

>lose/lose situation

>Extrapolating over only a few dates, KEK

Sounds good, will check back when inner city lootings by doctors, scientists and engineering types begin.

Would have been convincing if not for the overly dramatic music. Videos like this are made to bait people and you fell for it. gg.

/x/ is leaking.

It's not even that bad of a virus. Super low mortality rate unless you are elderly and already immunocompromised in some way generally. It's basically SARS/Pneumonia chill dudes, surely you have more interesting things to do than fear monger on Cred Forums.

Attached: vLHWv5-2l9NYBjAFa2iMhBI5vjiPKPDDjG6tjig_Prc.png (640x795, 756K)

>>Everyone in the thread

Tinfoil harder retard

You don't know the difference between affect and effect, but you're calling others retarded? Wow . . .

Hopefully kills off the boomers who voted Brexit too.

China is just trying to kill off their elderly because they're the biggest threat to their economic growth.

>mass grave
The best part is that Chinese cremate which is fine for disease subjects, they could be incinerating them in the hospital morgue and just putting the sterilised ashes in landfill but no...apparently they need to dig a mass grave because that's what western conspiracists thing should happen.

Then why use Corona? It's a shit virus for effectively killing people.

If it kills all of china first then it'd be worth it

Someone posted an infowars article in here, that's all I need to know about this thread.

This video is legitimate. The ambulances were from wuhan and suizhoushi a city nearby.

Shut the fuck up eugene

Durr hurrr not wanting the EU to flood Britain with rapist muslims makes u boomer durr hurr. I hope your entire family is raped and killed by muslims you pro-immigrant zoomer faggot

Ok eugene

u mad in the face of facts kid

Heres my question as im in fear for my life as an american even tho i dont leave my basement. Should we just nuke them before it spreads?

The best way to avoid getting these superbugs is to never bathe or wash your hands. You will become immune to almost everything in a couple of years. I'm living proof.

Keep telling yourself that. I wonder what the next doomsday prophecy will be.

Attached: Coronavirus.webm (636x382, 168K)

Fucking China man.

They eat bats, endangered animals, DOGS, cats, snakes...pretty much anything which lives and walks around them.

So, basically FUCK CHINA.

China is a shit hole.

Attached: image.jpg (1496x1150, 146K)

Attached: 1579825685568.png (686x526, 152K)

Sure, in a shithole like China maybe

Of course the reporter feels the need to bring up that they're a reporter...

Ultra faggot redditposter

No you’re not niggaaaaaaaaaaa

Don’t worry user, you’ll never die.

Flu is closer to 1/10 of 1%

Go back to Re dddit faggot

Attached: IMG_20200123_224427.jpg (480x397, 28K)

Wtf delete this shit

for the new world order

>liveleak.com/view?t=tmCR_1580001940

40% of mankind lmfao, it's killed 56 people so far.

Got a little bit to go if it wants to wipe out 3.12 billion people.

>it's killed 56 people so far.
How do you know this is the truth?

Go around shaking everyone's hand.

>either I die or I survive in a world where 40% of the population did not
Win/win

you guys got sauce? trying to do my own data analysis

lol this looks fake

From what I've been reading, it's mostly old people with a history of liver problems (alcoholics)

i bet kobe's pilot had catana virus

Why is this a picture of a guitar farm if it’s a mass grave? Fake and gay

God I hope I die

lmfao this graph is so retarded that its actually hilarious.

I can't confirm that Ge works in Wuhan, have any source?

So 0.1% then

A thread full of tinfoil hats who haven't the slightest clue what they are talking about. This is a case of a poorly handled viral outbreak.

I'm doing my bachelors in biochem with a focus on virology, and absolutely nothing about this outbreak of 2019-NCoV is out of the ordinary.

This entire thing, down to how it is reported, sounds exactly like the pandemic H1N1/09 pandemy of 2009.

okay chinaman, why don't you go recycle sewage or mutilate a dog or something like you usually do

kys

>shadolsonshow.com/2020/01/24/breaking-chinese-bioweapons-lab-in-wuhan-blamed-for-coronavirus-outbreak/

Nice reliable source you have there.

Are you sureabout european cathedral....btw the video looks made up.