Honestly, can someone explain to me why his death is a sad event?

Honestly, can someone explain to me why his death is a sad event?

The guy was a rapist. A legit sex offender. Violator of women. And people keep ignoring that, and instead choose to turn him into a martyr. They choose to turn a RAPIST into a fucking MARTYR. It bewilders me that we always give these men the benefit of the doubt, and decide to overlook their true character hiding underneath. They decide to be willfully ignorant of bad behavior, predatory tendencies, and the harm done to others. We NEVER punish rapists. We don't even convict them. Hell, we don't even bring them to trial. We just see it as a non-issue, and that what happens to women is of no concern.

So his death is not a tragic death. His death is not a sad death. There is nothing mournful about it. If anything, it's good that he died; especially in a horrible way. It was a long-time coming. He deserved it, period. Karma took too long to pay its due, but thank god it finally did. This is a death that should be celebrated. This is a death that people should be glad about. What happened to him was a good thing, and better for the world. He shouldn't be remembered -- if anything, his memory should be tarnished. He should be left forgotten, and possibly erased from our collective memory. This goes for all rapists. This goes for all accused offenders. Hell, it even goes for apologists, and people who defend them. Even his daughter deserved to die in that crash for sticking by her dad.

Seriously, fuck this shit. He's a rapist, a GOD DAMN RAPIST. Someone who's not to be mourned, nor remembered. There's nothing about him to praise. He should be condemned, and forgotten. And fuck those who show this piece of shit any semblance of respect.

Attached: rapist.jpg (806x1230, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KOBE *swoosh*

You just raped my eyes with your garbage. Guess you should die next

>He's a rapist
Based.
I wish I could rape a bitch and get away with it.

Fuck off Ari

You forgot, nigger

Where is the proof? All I remember is the bitch has enough semen in her panties to fill a 2 liter bottle.

nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8
sage goes in all fields

You’re part of the problem OP. How about we focus on the other people that died and not just some baller monkey. His daughter was just 13, and we don’t even care about the other passengers.

Who in this thread's death will be noticed? Before you reply, know you could have died yesterday and nobody here would have even cared.

because famous people are better than us

The proof is that OP's feelings were hurt.

He was never convicted of rape and the circumstances of the allegations are dubious

This. /Thread

Attached: 384871333705678868.png (112x112, 24K)

>this goes for all accused offenders

Oh nvm you're just trolling

You don't say

>Violator of women
somehow im siding with the nigger on this one because youre one giant faggot

Being black mailed for cheating on your wife is not rape.

are you seriously whining about him being a rapist on fucking Cred Forums? Obviously you’re trolling. Kobe accomplished more than you could ever even imagine in your pathetic existence. 5 NBA championships, an MVP, and 2 Olympic gold medals. Admit the real reason you’re mad is because you just want to feel different and hate what’s normal.
>tldr OP is a faggot

In hindsight, it seemed like we had never been closer to the perfect athlete and perfect black role model.

But he had to have that one moment of perving. Supposedly, the story on that night is that the girl was up to play around but he went straight to some facialabuse type stuff and he admitted it to the cops right away (“because i could never do that with my wife”), and that’s why the case was settled and he admitted he understood why she didn’t feel good about it.

Attached: 823147D2-008F-460A-BB53-644B43F6D12D.jpg (630x511, 37K)

Rest In Peace to a legend

Fuck you op kill yourself.

Rose Mcgowen is OP

He was another sodomite who faked his death.
You're dumb as a box of rocks, if you think he really died.

Maybe it's the fact that he was an athlete that contributed to his community, and changed an entire league of sports. IDK though. I read about a civil suit in the paper once.

Goodnight sweet prince.
Even dead you still making little white bois jealous.

Attached: Screenshot_20200127-010254.jpg (1075x535, 98K)

This the real reason op is mad

Attached: 59E00E1C-A959-4614-BC8A-3914FC407EAC.jpg (599x543, 59K)

>A legit sex offender
so is trump, too bad he wasn't in the same helicopter

nice

Attached: 1578026949260.png (886x670, 475K)

FUCKING KEK

/thread

Pfft I always go straight to facialabuse stuff must suck to be famous

Rent free!

Attached: burn.gif (220x165, 450K)

U kno he didnt rape more girls than trump did, yet you're probably an americuck ready to defend him in any internet argument

Attached: get.jpg (960x1255, 345K)

>Rent free!
Just like you, in mommy's basement

Fuck his daughter!

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

and his teams also did BETTER when he was sitting on the bench

Just like Trump’s businesses

B.O.O
H.O.O

Attached: maga flake.jpg (600x600, 41K)

I’ve been wondering why all the nazi pol/fucks have been buzzing around like blue arse flies wth their feelings hurt these past few days and then I realised the 75th anniversary of Auschwitz. Every nazi incel poltard is suffering a severe case of butthurt at the moment,

Relax, faggot. First of all tldr. Kobe was guilty of being horny and rich. If she wanted justice she could have continued with the charges.

Attached: 1580061404900.png (277x496, 164K)

it's not, his death doesn't matter any more or have more impact than the hundred of thousands of other people who died today

no, they covered it up because athletes have special vip status if they win

generally they can deal drugs and rape people and get away with other stuff because they go to vip parties

kobe got killed because he lost a stupid bet with some big shot from the financial industry

Awwwuum... he awmm. Uh.. yae, he like black, nyugga. Ane he baksit-bawl gud. Like a G.

Chickunmellons an koolaid life mang.

Lol men cant rape, sex is a god given gift to men, if a women say no it is not rape if you take it

aww sheeeeet

one less nigger to rape and murder white people, they target white people for rape and murder

the famous ones all know and act like they don't, they should be prioritized and people should stop giving fucks about sports and celebrities

Attached: 32665351_10214330260904917_2482868616123383808_n.jpg (407x464, 22K)

Attached: 46B4DC42-C5C9-4459-9CA7-76B870F7CC41.jpg (1184x737, 361K)

kys blue check twitter fag

okay nazi, calm your sieg heil

the incel is strong in this thread. rip frobe

Rent free!

But rape is fun and funny and cool

Attached: cropped rump india-min.jpg (5555x2598, 758K)

>The guy was a rapist
Honesty I love when people say this. All they're doing is announcing to the world that they're fucking stupid.

Pretty salacious for Wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case

>This goes for all accused offenders

im accusing you of raping me.

/thread

There's about an 80% chance she was just a gold digging whore. 15% chance he dominated her into sex. 5% chance he outright raped her i.e. she actually told him to stop and he ignored her, and didnt just think I don't want this, but I don't want to cause a scene, so let's just take this dick cause it would be awkward to say no..

Lots of bitches (and i'm including men here too) just go with the flow in all aspects of life if you just take what you want, then talk themselves up as a victim later rather than admitting they are just too much of a pussy to stand up for themselves. If you don't got the balls to pipe up, and you let a guy pipe you, when you didn't want to get piped, that's on you honey.

Shit you probably get walked on by everyone in your life, your parents, your friends, the goddamn cashier at burger king. And you're too much of a pussy to confront any of them. Just go with the flow, and next thing you know kobe's balls deep in your gash telling you he wants to cum on your face. But I just wanted to be invited into his hotel room for an autograph!!!

How do you RAPE a girl who hasn't been beaten to a pulp?
Serious question.