I'm a member of a 1%er MC AMA

I'm a member of a 1%er MC AMA

Attached: one_percenter_big-1.gif (320x320, 6K)

Uh-huh. Which one?

how is it benefiting you financially. And if some shithead on the road drives like a cunt. will they roll through and have your back?

wow your so cool

Outlaws

Why are you such a faggot OP?

Honestly it's not worth it. You can barely wear your colors and you pretty much become a target

What did you do for initiation?

Are the HA's still the bar?
As far as size, influence, doimg dirt etc etc

Do you have a real job?

Not sure, but I definitely regret it

Yeah he gives handies in the corner of the bar for a dollar each

Are you on official member or just an initiate.

It's really fuck it up. I expend the first two years basically being a body guard/servant of the full patch members. I couldn't seat, couldn't drink alcohol, nor anything. You are there basically to serve until they decide that you are ready to get your colors

Motorcycle clubs are for pussies that watch too much sons of anrarchy

Got my colors about 4 years ago

so whats the process of leaving the club ?

Well it depends. But basically once you leave a 1%er you can never associated with any other MC. Also you need to cover up any tattoo that you have

In the US yeah

I ride a motorcycle, always found omcg's pretty cool. We have a dude who comes into where i work hes a life and death member, did some time for accessory to murder.

My question is, why dont you like the omcg life, are you thinking of leaving and are there any perks/would you ever recommend it

Cont. is it mandatory to assist the clubs illegal activities, can you be a clean member ?

what the fuck is it that MC members "do" exactly?
Do you just roam from place to place and drink a lot? What's the daily program like?

are you white and a white power guy? seems to be the case with many HA's I rolled with

I know shit is changing now but they were a whites only club for a long time

Attached: 4Zs0Dba.jpg (463x463, 31K)

Do you guys sell the meth that drives people crazy?

Post your patches

It's just not worth it, honestly. I mean yeah when I was younger fuck it. But recently I found out that I'm gonna be a father, so yeah that pretty much gave me wake up call idk. I mean, I really enjoy the brotherhood and etc. But often you found yourself in some fuck it up situations. I got a pretty bad drug habit, got charges and shit did a lot stuff that i'm not proud and so on. People say that just cause I'm a member it doesn't mean I have to partake in that kinda stuff. But it's not that simple

to qualify, all u have to be is an asshole 24-7

So how many times did you call your fellow jello-o shots when you lost a 1v1

Well that was the original idea. Basically what the 99% do

Funny thing about that. Yeah if I needed I could call for help. But it's not that simple. Believe it or not they will analyze the situation afterwards and if was me that fuck it up, or start shit for no reason and pretty much fucked

I'm not an angel

What kind of training or education is required?

Stupidity

Why am I not surprised?

Can you run shine?

22? 13? You said not 81