Why are females uncapable of using logic?

Why are females uncapable of using logic?

Attached: 06.jpg (1202x1600, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bit of an over generalization

Attached: 1540685293300.jpg (750x873, 242K)

Easy there, BP. It's because they have emotional maturity of literal children with similarly small to non existant lateral thinking abilities. Don't take my word for it, look it up.

Slaves to biology

who cares?

more of her in here for those interested

gg/sUwjYPN

i
I totally agree... Like men too. Biology works well

Videos of this stuck up bitch milf getting fucked and taking loads to her face. Dumb bitch thinks this was all deleted and would be so fucking humiliated that you are seeing her like this. I'm sunnymanner on kik for more of Patricia
Here's a screenshot from one of the videos
imig es/c/nJtwhkz
Add an . after imig and before es

Attached: a50d1048-662d-422a-a4f0-83bed435a052.png (1600x1508, 629K)

Emma and the Duplo jpg is needed for this as the best presentable argument

*incapable

I'm female. And yes, I see the irony.

what irony?

That females are 'uncapable of using logic' yet can spell incapable which is a logical correction of OP's original fuck up, showing he is 'uncapable' of logic.

grammar is non intuitive and language is illogical and no longer represents our scientific understanding of the universe today.

>gg/sUwjYPN
how do I access this webpage?

Oh good … we is all ilitere but still good smart, huh?

Say goodbye to education.

I'm wondering as well

education needs to be upgraded.
even simple terms like "up" and "down" are illogical and make no sense when the earth is spherical it should be "in" and "out" etc.
we try to communicate using ancient outdated terminology

I see the irony that

1. You're imcapable of linking the post you're responding to
2. Think spelling is logic, showing off either ignorance or lack of logical skills
3. Are acting smug and superior about it

Everyone in this thread is dumb as rocks

Especially this fucking guy

This. So very much this.

My fucking sides.

*imcapable

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you did this to make a point and that you aren't actually a retard.

I love how you didn't even actually correct it, while using the common notation to mark a correction.

And what 'common notation' would that be given that 'grammar is non intuitive'?

An * is the common notation?

Are you in space right now? Up and down in relation to the surface of the earth my guy.

Don't even try … he is a certified retard.

I never claimed that, that was another user. You women are so hard to argue with when you're being alogical.

Ahh … there it is. I'm not a woman dickhead. This is Cred Forums … I was larping. You still haven't explained 'common notation' you cuck.

Sure thing sweetheart

Nice attempt at trolling with the misspell. I don't think anyone who has read the thread will fall for it ...

'Common notation'?

earth is in space but that is beside the point.
>up in relation to the surface of the earth
the surface of the earth is spherical, wouldn't that logically make up all directions at once?

Yes. It's like common sense. Not all people get it but most do.

No you fuckwit, you haven't explained what it is yet. FFS.