At what age did your cum turn white? I’ve only just got into my 20s and it’s become white instead of being clear

At what age did your cum turn white? I’ve only just got into my 20s and it’s become white instead of being clear

Attached: 2BC2E394-D5CB-409A-B5D0-AA8983B514DC.gif (295x361, 1.02M)

Yeah I remember that clear cum. But I was like 10 or below. White was around 12 maybe

white cum for me at age 14-15.

We were sharing masturbation stories at work once (the department was all dudes) and the weird guy chimed up that the first time he ever masturbated was at the age of 21 and at work. Luke you rascal

White white, probably late 20's early 30's, about the time I stopped roping so hard.

So what you mean is you’ve been addictively fapping since puberty and now that you’re in your 20’s you’re finally too busy to fap daily after each meal

Ughh when you put it that way but even when I’d do no-fap at 16 and didn’t coom for months then when I did coom my cum was still clear

It has to do with diet too, but 24 + hours of no-fap certainly makes it thicker. If you’re shooting thin watery droplets every time you probably need to let the old rooster breathe for a bit and pick up a new hobby

%triforce

No

Mine's yellow/grey-ish. Am I sick?

What’s your diet like, pal? Tell me everything you ate yesterday.

I once didn't fap for a month, then when I finally did it was more like taking a shit than cumming. A giant blob of cum plopped out of my dick and was in a singular, gelatinous lump that held together when picked up.

Just pizza. I drink soda every other day.

Hmm. It’s probably all in the way you jerk it, then. Describe to me in detail how you stroke that yummy fat cock

That sounds about right. It can actually hurt if it’s long enough too, because the orgasm’s too strong. But waiting 5-7 days gives you a perfect mind-blowing orgasm

Over boxer. Not jewed/circumcised.

What do you cum on/ into

Mine's always been white, but I'm hyper fertile. So at least from the age of 8 or so

Keep it in my "bag" then release into the toilet. I cum on my foreskin. From the inside, if that makes sense. Why is it yellowish/greyish?

Attached: eh.jpg (300x168, 8K)

The fuck has it got to do with your fertility? It's generally an indication that it doesn't have a lot of seminal fluid with it.

Anyone wanna share real life cum nutrition secrets? I heard zinc and selenium go a long way
And magnesium

Attached: cccccccccccccccccc.png (938x416, 55K)

Incorrect. You're thinking of seminal hyperviscosity syndrome. In my case I produce about 12 teaspoons of seminal fluid each with a slightly elevated sperm count. It puts me at risk of a bunch of different cancers, but means my semen tends to be whiter than average (and that I have to hoist my nuts forward or I sit on them)

Im 20 and it's still almost as clear as water. What makes it turn white?

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20191230-052838_Gallery.jpg (1080x1436, 755K)

Read your response again, but slowly.

13-14

I’m unsure. I might have to sample a little taste if you don’t mind.

Fair enough
To what end, it was fairly straight forward.

holy shit you absolute legend

If your cum is clear instead of white you're masturbating too much. The white is the buildup of semen in there, when I take a break/get too busy to jack off for a couple days it ends up much whiter than when I snap my 3rd or 4th load of the day off.

Ah, I see. The good old little penguin wobble while pinching the dick closed.

haha, I didn't even have it saved. I remember seeing it and literally googled "Cred Forums semen" and it was the first thing that popped up.

Got you bro :)

Lol get tested youve probally got a very low sperm count

Give me some sperm then nigga