Should rape be legalized in your respective countries?

Should rape be legalized in your respective countries?

Attached: 412B62E400000578-0-image-a-38_1496765945576.jpg (308x185, 9K)

yes

yes

raping women that aren't being protected by their guardian should be legal

no and I would take up arms against any country that did and would fully support war to exterminate them.

found the normalfag

Only in the context where she removes consent once the sex starts. From the time of penetration until the sex is over, consent cannot be removed.

No, only basement dwelling incels would ever believe that

oh definitely not a normalfag at all, pretty broad mind actually, but I just belief that rape is completely retarded and those who willingly engage it should die.

I think currently pregnant females, elderly and really really young kids are exempt

>muh morals
>im a better human than u

if you rape woman than I in fact am a better man than you. Maybe you do some thing or another better than me but you deserve death if you think rape is ok, this is where I in all sincerity say kys and do the world a favor.

Why are you against it

Yes, if it means we could gangrape you fag and make you eat the shit off our dicks. Otherwise, no.

>hurr durr u bad me good wahhh wahhhhh

I wish that I were in ur country so I could rape yar ass fag

Its seriously deranged for a person to willingly engage it.
I think leniency could be a possiblity for first time offenders but that would be a case by case basis. Anyone that repeats should be put to death. A country legalizing it has an ill government and the rest of the world should stand against that bullshit.

Are you taking me seriously? I didnt know was on reddit

did daddy rape you when you were 5?

No point trying to talk to sense to a retarded incel who supports rape. They're far to deep into the rabbit hole of degeneracy.

/thread

Just letting them know that there are many who will willing take their lives for them if they are to cowardly to do it themselves.

Guys relax I'm legit just messing around.

Nope...

Noone supports such shit. This are the 5 minutes they do cause they are jerking off to it. Why would anyone want to lower basic human freedom? If this would happen I would rape the loved ones of every supporter I know until they realize what a monster they created.

As a male who was raped by another male after a night out, I say castrate rapists. I didn't ask for it. Taking a shortcut through a park and being threated with a machete and getting raped isn't fucking funny. You've just brought it all back. I think I need to get some more help for this.

op didnt bring shit back retarded faggot. Thats all on you. You know shit like this is constantly posted here dumbass

i could accept that depending on how young is really really young

Of course not you dumb cunt. Rapists should be raped themselves and then buried alive.

what do we do with the rapists who rapes the rapists?

Nothing, the rape is carried out by a professional who uses large spiked objects to insert into the anus, the individual carrying out the work will be closely monitored to ensure no sexual gratification is gained form their work.

doesnt seem fair. I say those rapists who raped those rapists have themselves raped as well

But it is legal. You just need to be a person of god to freely perpetuate.

also rape duty is mandatory and chosen at random. The punished for not fulfilling this duty is to be raped

those rapists can easily be sociopathic rapists. Those rapists from that random rape duty should have themselves raped for being the rapists that raped the rapists who raped the raped victims

>Those rapists from that random rape duty should have themselves raped for being the rapists that raped the rapists who raped the raped victims
exactly

yup it should be specially if people rape you OP.

rape isnt even that bad lol all you do is put dick in vagina then exit no one is hurt it might be kind of nasty if the rapist is fat and ugly but it's nothing srs, I would rather get raped than someone steal my wallet or sumn

i mean dont get me wrong, the rapists who rapes the rapists that raped the rape victims are truly hero rapists for sacrificing themselves to bring justice to the rapists who raped the rape victims, but they themselves are now the rapists who raped rape victims that are rapists who raped raped victims

Lulz, fucking losers can't get laid because they're fucking lazy, fat and uninteresting so they want to legalize rape.

i prefer when they dont scream

>derogatory term fir being normal because he doesnt wanna rape women

Ok batshit crazy scociopath man! Hey that should be your super hero name!

is it possible to have an orgasm without wanting it to happen?

and so a perfect society is born in which everyone is raped at least once

So much this! Have an upvote stranger!

same.

yes. I was raped when i was younger and it happened

Attached: 1578916370418m.jpg (727x1024, 78K)

It should be legal but only against virgin incels like OP so they will shut the fuck up.

No. You guys are all imagining getting it in with some hot supermodel against their will, when in reality you'll probably get gangbanged by 3 drunk gays on your way home.

> you'll probably get gangbanged by 3 drunk gays on your way home.
where do i sign to get this law passed?

ooo spitroasting. Sounds hot ;-)

you're the biggest incel

Fuck, faggot OP caught me, guess I'll stop posting now and go an hero.

Attached: file.jpg (500x616, 63K)

Attached: DeepFryer_20200127_134924.jpg (1079x1030, 84K)

story?

This

Fuck no and all you fuckin spicks who say yea should get their head stomped in

Raping the OP is ok

>really really young kids are exempt
You ain't from around here, are ya boy.

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Even in your incel fantasies the women aren't willing

Attached: 112648512.jpg (651x330, 43K)

>Ukfag
no

Attached: 1579069793664.png (680x510, 389K)