Who is your least favorite actress Cred Forums

Who is your least favorite actress Cred Forums

Attached: evan.jpg (1070x912, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/1221542230457905152
glamour.com/story/why-is-nobody-talking-about-marilyn-mansons-fantasy-of-killing-evan-rachel-wood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kevin Hart

Why is he a rapist?

What a fucking cunt. Throwing shade at the poor guy after he died that way. That bitch would never have the guts to say that to his face.

>He was also a rapist
I'd be more inclined to care about this if the girl hadn't fuck almost half a dozen guys in the span of a couple of days and had another man's semen and pubs on her panties when they were examined.

I know who Kobe is and I don't even like basketball that much, but on the other hand I don't know who this bitch is.

Ty Kobe, hope you really did it.

This.
I wish I could get away with raping bitches.

That what you become after you rape someone.

Which is what Kobe did.

Good thing he had enough money to make that problem go away! Probably should’ve used some of that cash to buy a better quality helicopter, though.

>Which is what Kobe did
Allegedly.
Why are some people in Cred Forums suddenly going full-#MeToo? Like "regret rape" or simply being a gold digging whore isn't a thing.

Oh you're such a smart guy, thanks

this
it was a trick to get easy money

however i don't blame her, i'd probably do the same for $2.5 million..... instead of working 999999999999 years in that hotel as a cleaner lady

Thought this shit was fake.
Nope.

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/1221542230457905152

Rotten bitch

these twitter cunts are disgusting

Attached: c.jpg (883x579, 111K)

Wouldn't say it to his face bc he'd rape her

All his live be in pursuings that which is tight in the posterior hole that he enjoy tremendous
Korbin Blyat

Attached: 20171030_47-1.jpg (1078x595, 401K)

Yeah she also went before a court and testified about (supposedly) her relationship with Marilyn Manson and how he was sexually abusive.

Which is like, well okay. Maybe he did fuck up and commit sexual crimes against his significant other. It’s possible.

But like, where does your personal responsibility start with this kinda shit? You’re dating Marilyn Manson. He named himself off of Charles Manson and there was a rumor going around when we were kids that he took out his ribs so he could suck himself off. Like, all in all, the dude probably isn’t evil or anything, just a really fucked up performer... but what could you expect from this man? Consensual sex in the missionary position? I mean if I was dating Marilyn Manson even as a straight man I could expect him to tie me down in the middle of the night and put lit cigarettes out on my nipple or some shit. It’s just expected. That being said I don’t know what really happened. It’s just rather damning the way she handles this shit.

Exactly user. This sick bitch acts like she hasn't done anything wrong or has never associated with anyone who has. Being a judgemental cunt (especially 3 fucking hours after Kobe died) is a dangerous game to play. She's no saint.

I wonder what Disney thinks about this?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (704x658, 94K)

bro he was abusive as fuck. Fuck all that "its just his image". Marilyn Manson is legitimately evil glamour.com/story/why-is-nobody-talking-about-marilyn-mansons-fantasy-of-killing-evan-rachel-wood

The responses are so divided but the first one I saw was this. Fucking lol

Attached: 8F183082-C986-4820-9E18-60543EDA6B7C.png (750x1624, 974K)

lol fucking perfect

My mom when she pretend to love me

Attached: 1579844909745.jpg (1079x1062, 709K)

so thers the 'subtley cynical' face of woodie allen, and the fact that he too allegedely raped. none of these seem like the point of the joke.

Nowhere in that does it sound like something that would be out of line for fucking Marilyn Manson lol.

I mean, if he was actually beating her like, causing real injuries not superficial ones, where she had to taken to a hospital, I’m on your side.

If all of it could just be construed as extreme type of bdsm behavior, then she needs to take a little responsibility for it too because that’s just what I would expect from someone who has made it his entire life to hurt himself basically, and make an image out of it. She obviously wasn’t the person who was supposed to be fucking around with that kind of shit and she got burned.

What kind of music do you like user? If I said that gg allin raped a woman who volunteered to go back to his apartment , who is to blame?

Because there's no barrier to entry here. Idiots, idiots abound.

You think I'm disagreeing with you that she's at fault here? C'mon man. Obviously she is a dumb bitch and there's something wrong with her for being in the relationship to begin with. I just said he's legit evil for cutting himself so she could "see his pain". Evil but not surprising... only thing that surprised me was her tweet. That is some next level cuntery

Haven't you got a subreddit to mod?

It was revealed that she wore underpants containing another man's semen and pubic hair to her rape exam the day after the alleged incident.

good for her double dipping

just pointing out the stupidity of the masses

If cutting yourself and showing your significant other is truly “evil”, idk man. Idk how you internalize what you see on this board. If I was in that situation with basically a celebrity known for being unhinged I would acknowledge it as being fucked up but it’s still basically just performance art. Like everything else he does. Iggy pop cut himself on stage with glass all the time in the 70s. Was he emotionally abusing the audience? Lol

bampf

Attached: £iQmai 8alsz~_455swip€-1.jpg (107x104, 9K)