Sometimes my head shit hits me and i start feeling infinite hate and fuck if i dont want to start a mass shooting fuck...

sometimes my head shit hits me and i start feeling infinite hate and fuck if i dont want to start a mass shooting fuck all of you ahhahahahah stupid fucking humans

Attached: 1571426986759.jpg (900x883, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/new-york/statements/2018/feb/23/claudia-tenney/do-many-mass-shooters-end-being-democrats-rep-tenn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neck yourself

have sex, incel

Holy shit anons meds just flew over my house

Cringe

Reported to FBI for potential mass shooter. Enjoy getting v&!

The thing about hatred, is it's the place a man's heart goes to when he can't stand to look his own sadness in the eyes without wavering.

Your aren't angry, youre afaid to face your true feelings.

OP this is an obvious attempt at suivide by cop. Don't force someone else to live with the choice of taking your life. If you want to go then try something else. Or just don't go.

Attached: IMG_20200119_182117.jpg (349x349, 18K)

0/10 try harder faggot

but why exactly?

/r9k/ is that way incel

faggot

TAKE YOUR MEDS FAGGOT

Attached: medsmedsmeds.gif (300x201, 227K)

Take ur meds retard

Find out why you are so frustrated/sad/afraid that it fills you with hatred.
Your life may well depend on it.
Best of luck, user.

I'm not kidding. My friend died because of a right wing incel retard like yourself who feeds on hatred and blames all your failures on others. I have made it my mission to fight you nazi fucks. I have kept in contact with the FBI agent who was charged with investigating my friend's murder. I just sent him a link to this thread and screenshots in case post purges. He said he's going to flag it with the admins so they can pull IP addresses and identifiers later.

He's just venting - he needs the conversation.
Had he wanted to go postal, he'd not have said a word, just gone out and done it.
Learn to recognise the differences, it'll spare you a lot of aggravation in life.

I think the problem with nutbags like you is you give too much of a fuck. You need to break the parts of your brain that get hung up on shit. For example, you would never let your parents see you naked. You consider it humiliating, degrading, etc etc. But it doesn't fucking matter one iota. All of those things are just in your head. If you could get over it you would grow as a person and suddenly other hangups that you can't imagine are related would become easier. Like talking to girls. Or just talking to new people and making friends. But to break that hangup you would have to expose yourself to your parents. Is that something you could ever do?

Probably not. But that is on you. You transfer all the frustration caused by your hangups into hatred for others and manufacture reasons to blame them, but in reality you are the cause of all your problems. They are all just reacting to the way you act towards them. But they can't fix you. They can't walk around naked for you.

Was your friend an antifa faggot? If so, he deserved it.

That's how it starts. Venting and Cred Forums and pepes. Soon it evolves to tiki torches and AR-15s. I don't want to take the chance of hearing about this guy on the news about how he used to "vent" on social media but no one said anything because they thought he was just lonely.

Which is why we're having the conversation. He's yet to respond to kindness - which tells me he could just be yet another troll being "funny" on the 4chins.

The next few posts will reveal all.

>Friend too beta to duck and roll

Either fatty or autistic either way he got kekked. You're still alive so clearly these niggers haven't done enough shootings

>just get naked in front of your parents and all your problems will solve themselves
This is some fucked up Freudian version of the "just be yourself" meme

>JUST BELIEVE
>VISUALIZE
>ACHIEVE

Either way, a visit from the swat might fix his sense of humor.

lmao you think youre in the military
yeah wear camos to the mass shooting
that will show everyone

Fake news! The fbi doesn't do that. You probably did trick a few anons though.

though.

-FBI agent

>tiki torches

Go to bed you fucking soy boy cuck. The left is far more violent these days than the right.

Attached: Trumpdestroyingamerica.jpg (936x777, 207K)

Ahh good you're responding to the v2k ( voice to sKull) beam gun..

The right is a known and proven terrorist group who deserve to be tried for treason, what's your point retard?

some of us do.

-better FBI agent

How long ago was this pot of coffee made?

-just tryin to do my job FBI agent

>known terrorist group
I'm not even a repubnigger but God damn you're practically guzzling the Kool aid like it's your girlfriend's boyfriend's cum

Everyone knows the FBI isnt allowed to post on this site
-nsa agent

You're not my mom!

-the cool FBI agent

It's a known and proven fact that the Republican party is a terrorist organization. They killed Kobi just to take the attention off of trumps impeachment..should tell you all you need to know

They also killed trump's best friend, epstein..really? IM delusional?

That is to say, Kobe

Nah he was a traditional conservative kind of guy but not retarded or insecure enough to be cucked by Cred Forums tier memes into hating everything and everyone around him.

Wrong on both counts but here's your (you). I wouldn't want you to shoot up a school just because no one gave your "im desperate for attention but the only way I can get it is by being a cringy edgelord" post any replies.

For fuck sake, stop using these cups to drink your coffee.

Attached: coffee-made-at.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Doesn't do what? FBI was involved due to potential domestic terrorism.

>0/10
bait harder faggot at least make sentences coherent

guess I'll be in the "my friends are still alive" camp. Feelsbadman

Not him but the FBI doesn't "contact the admins for ip addresses and identifiers(?)", that's illegal you idiot. The "admins" would refuse to provide the information, as they're probably legally required to do unless the agency has some form of signed warrant for the information.

That's only 1 of many things you said that makes no sense and is retarded

It's not my problem if you're illiterate and can't read basic english.

Go back to stuffing your face with papa johns and destroying your Krueger, trumpcuck. Gotta wonder how much soy you're chugging if you get triggered by someone simply uttering the words "tiki torch."

you forget user, all the newfag on Cred Forums are self proclaimed leo/knows a leo any time someone says something even mildly offensive

Attached: 1579206183230.jpg (625x342, 62K)

Perhaps you're right.
This is not a person in need of a conversation, this is just a troll with a poor sense of humour.
We'll do it your way.

I'll go do something else entirely.
Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1569603546328.jpg (1500x2250, 1.66M)

not only are you a faggot, you're a cuck too. who would've thought. I bet the FBI really is all ears to what you say. 0/10 larp

Attached: 1538757587510.jpg (227x220, 12K)

>repubs killed Kobe

What's your favorite flavor crayon?

>retard gets his news from Cred Forums
And yet most of the domestic attacks in the past 10 years were right wing inspired. But let's just call FBI statistics fake news and libhurul conspiracy so we don't have to think about it.

Redpill me on Republicans being innocent and dindus

blueberry

>trusting the FBI
Good god it's no wonder you're hopeless. But dont worry Barrs report will come out soon exposing the fbi/dems/clintons/obamas/liberals/pelosi/nadler/bidens/shiff/epstein/pedo island ect and all will be revealed. The truth that these people are trying to cover up for years

>this reading comprehension
Prove repubs have killed Kobe you dumb nigger

me too

It only just happened yesterday m9, hopefully when trump is removed from office and thrown in prison for his treasonous crimes and coups the Senate will investigate the crash and release the facts

>no proof
Autism confirmed

Attached: 1576472716683.jpg (570x587, 43K)

More of a cult than a camp. Too bad you traded the white hoods for red hats and tiki torches. The previous look was much more intimidating.

lmao and what does your buddy think of that. Should have done the dark souls roll for i-frames

Yeah, we know you have autism

Do you have photos of him? Always looking to expand my rekt folder

>no u

Attached: 1578651122179.png (842x792, 82K)

He said they flag the post with the admins so that the server retains all the metadata and marks the post for follow up later. I'm guessing the flagging part doesn't require a warrant but the follow-up does, if they deem it worthy to investigate further. Not sure how exactly it works though. I might ask him tomorrow.

>Cred Forums
>mods doing things

I remember my first summer too

Fuck off you stupid libtard. I bet you don't even know the vegas shooter was a democrat and shot up a country concert because he wanted to kill republicans.

You are so fucking stupid you don't even understand that the media is a liberal propaganda machine.

Attached: zionist-media-1.jpg (800x536, 141K)

Thanks user. I'm aware that most of these types of posts are just a desperate plea for attention and nothing else. As you said, people who are serious about these things won't bother posting. They'll just do it. But reporting costs nothing and is easy to do and in my case it's going straight to the agent I know instead of getting lost in some anonymous tip line.

Nice! proving my point instantly, thanks bro

The fbi can't tell anybody to do anything without a legal justification. If the jannies "flagged(????)" a post because a random leo said, and there was no legal basis for it, they would get sued

Instead listen to Fox News!

>no I
>huehuelibtard
>durrrdurrrepubtard

Yeah keep guzzling the media cum user it feels great

You shouldn't bet when you're this retarded user. Leave the betting to smarter folks who can figure out the difference between forwarding a tip to an agent versus getting whole FBI involved.

>in my case it's going straight to the agent I know instead of getting lost in some anonymous tip line.
Your made up agent cant do shit, it's nice to see you think any of this thread matters

youre human too, so if you hate us kys

You can say "no you" all you want but you can't deny your ignorance about the vegas shooter.

calm down vro he's gonna report you to his daddy

1 out of... every other incident? Very convincing, I now see what you're telling me. Democrats are bad and nobody else does wrong because you said so! I get it.

I should trust the word of a reality tv star who shits on a golden toilet and talks like a middle school bully over the thousands of people across multiple independent departments with varying agendas who would all have to be secretly working togethet to fake data for your conspiracy to work.

>Yeah keep guzzling the facts that disprove my narrative so I say its lies user it feels great

>this Cherry pick

if you want this thread to keep going user you gotta bait a little harder

Attached: IMG_20200123_090158.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>drinks MSNBC cum
delicious
>drinks Fox news cum
Yes daddy

This is you

Yes, those thousands of people dont know the truth and aren't able to investigate it. You are so naive, just wait for the truth report from ag barr exposing your dems corruption

You said it, it's your words not mine lol

Attached: 1576938645514.jpg (480x480, 21K)

My buddy pitied your type. And so do I, which is why I keep responding to you in hopes that the little attention I'm giving you might prevent a future school shooting.

>all the bad shit is done by Republicans
>shows biggest domestic terror attack done by Democrat
>all the bad shit except this one thing is done by Republicans.

Fucking liberal logic

Attached: liberal logic.jpg (474x545, 36K)

instead of pitying maybe your friend should have spent more time at the gym kek.

>doesn't think the FBI can have a backdoor arrangement with the website to access data before it's wiped by the server

yeah that's how they caught the guy who made your friend a hero

That's ok, I'd rather you believe it's made up and incriminate yourself than believe it's real and stop posting.

oh no his dad is gonna ban us from Nintendo online

Yeah kek 1 incident out of 100+
my question is: do you expect me to fall for this bait?

What a surprise that this right wing retard doesn't understand statistics. Keeps pointing to one "vEgAS sHoOtEr" while ignoring all the other right wing shootings that add up to far more bodies than the vegas incident.

I'm not op and don't want to harm anyone. But you are clearly delusional and think everyone you see is a mass shooter, I might suggest counseling or something of that ilk

Yeah I'm about to report that faggot to the FBI

Kek
That is the republican platform now.
"Vote for me because my party has killed more people in more mass shootings, if you take away my guns I'll mass shoot you"

It's difficult not to pity someone when they're trying so desperately to get a rise out of you but failing so hard. I've already mourned my friend user, your words have no power other than making a fool of yourself.

lol stop drinking, i get there too but shit hasn't changed yet. it's coming tho, until then cool it on vodka ok, OP?

Attached: 1580077588379.jpg (920x960, 67K)

>everyone you see is a mass shooter
You make this assumption based on this one post that I reported? Critical thinking isn't your strength.

There is no statistic that says "these were done by leftists and these by intelligent people" you fucking retard. You pulled that bullshit out of your gapping faggot ass. All I need is one example to prove that your retarded world view is wrong.

Why don't you prove that it is mostly alt right terrorists you fucking troglodyte.

oh no I'm gonna feel so bad. Tell me user do you think he died like a bitch

Based on the fact you think myself and everyone else here are mass shooters
You said it yourself
>That's ok, I'd rather you believe it's made up and incriminate yourself than believe it's real and stop posting.

Only proof I need is to sit here and watch you seethe and cry your eyes out over something you think isn't true lmfaooo

>I don't need proof I know I'm right
you sure boomed him buck-o

I don't understand, what do you think will happen when right wing shootings get really bad? They'll just stop, you'll deploy the stormtroopers? Magical laws that make 400 million guns go away somehow are enacted and all guns are just set to noclip so nobody can pick them up anymore? What are you expecting to happen here? You seem to simultaneously want and revile violence.

Attached: 1580011586484.jpg (1658x1171, 527K)

Yes

(you)

>poster 1 asks for proof
>poster 2 no I don't need it I know I'm right

Tell me who's the retard.

So when is OP gonna blow his brains out and live stream it

>There is no statistic that says "these were done by leftists and these by intelligent people"
No, but there are statistics that track anti-government and anti-minority acts of violence. I'll wait for your cucked fox-and-friends riddled lack of a brain to spin the alt-right as pro government and pro minority now while quoting some unemployment statistics for niggers from the same government agency you accused of faking its numbers under the last president.

no

Not him & I agree with you until the end, obama directed them to fake the stats and this was proven

No. You can't just take 400 million guns, the physical campaign itself would beggar belief. It would cost 100+ trillion dollars and you would probably kill close to 20 million people. The people would turn on whoever enacted it probably within 10-20 years of the 50+ years it would actually take. Guns aren't going away, god isn't going away, white people only stop fucking when you make them poor which means the future generation of whites includes more rich children each time you do that. Intsersectionality is eugenics in a Santa costume and you are just genocide lite. When will the Combine turn off the supresson field? Soon fellow humans, soon. Sincerely, Dr.Breen.

Attached: PLlL7SD.gif (360x268, 764K)

>you think myself and everyone here are mass shooters
Can you read minds now? Because if you can, you're not very good at it. I never thought or said everyone here is a mass shooter. All I did was forward details of this thread to someone from the FBI as a POSSIBLE threat to incite violence. You can make of that what you will but your assumptions and attempts at reading my thoughts so far have been way off.

drone strikes don't count reeee

>you would probably kill close to 20 million people
Rednecks are on welfare, are stealing my hard earned income, are living off of food stamps, and they contribute nothing to society in any form. So who cares except rednecks?

yes

>Tell me who's the retard
Can’t. It’s a secret.

>goodluckimbehindsevenproxies.jpeg

That was definitely an opportunity missed

What makes you think I want violence? I'm not a cucked new age republican that thinks everything has to be treated like a sports team, where I have to constantly feel like my side is "winning" to keep my fragile masculinity from collapsing. Unlike you, I'm not rooting for left wing violence to "win" just because it's not right wing.

Also, a fatal flaw in your little fantasy is assuming that every one of those 400 million guns will fight for your cause. Fox news and Cred Forums has you convinced that anybody who isn't a tiki torch carrying beholdthemasterrace type loser is a soyboy cuck who squirms at the sight of a gun. You couldn't be more wrong. Plenty gun owners like myself out there who aren't so easily manipulated by the whole "liburuls gun terk my gunz" tactic they use on you to vote for retarded rightwing policies.

Proof

> my fellow cucks would unite

Proof

The fuck are you even going on about boomer. Take your meds and lay off brietbart for a bit. If anyone's coming for your guns it's the lifelong democrat orange blob who said "we should go in there and take the guns" in the brief moment where he forgot he was supposed to larp as a gun toting republican retard now.

Just remember that's what the jews want

Already did several times in history. Guess you're itching for another loss.

nigga you can't take my gun but you can take my cum as in cum catch this nut with your bussy

Why? I don't care enough about your opinion to prove anything to you. You can think of me a liar if that helps you deny reality, it's what trumpcucks are best at doing anyways.

Don't need to take shit. Just need to cut all the federal funding that's keeping your hick state alive and the guns will rust away soon after.

Project veritas isn't proof by a long shot retard

>I have kept in contact with the FBI agent who was charged with investigating my friend's murder.
Is this the Cred Forums equal to "my dad works in microsoft and will get you banned"?

Oops almost missed your reply user. It's easy to miss something so inconsequential. Here's your pity (you). Keep replying with your edgy jokes user, I'm definitely reading them! :)

Post a threat like OP and find out

Who the fuck hipfires a 50 cal?

yeah tough guy, I'm a little out of your precious fbi jurisdiction, You know, since not everyone here is an Amerimutt like you

Attached: 1575914706584.png (470x470, 186K)

You're in interpol jurisdiction. And interpol is FBI's bitch. Your post has been reported, you can shut the fuck up and get ready for the van now thanks.

yeah that's your own shit, as you said

>“What comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this is what defiles. For out of the heart come evil intentions, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person.”

Attached: 1504358450301.jpg (620x413, 29K)

Attached: portland antifa wheelchairs 1566122791312.jpg (2048x1536, 714K)

Attached: antifa 1569751037361.jpg (1002x768, 86K)

Attached: Antifapanties-fourchan-pol-226017938.jpg (320x316, 32K)

Attached: antifa 1569751054405.jpg (751x562, 118K)

Attached: 1538328791581 Antifa-fourchan-b-781563363.jpg (396x524, 61K)

you're the fascist
and you're the nazi
shocking i know, you're the only one left to realize it

Attached: AntifaTerrorists-fourchan-pol-226017938.jpg (1000x702, 140K)

do you seek peace though violence, little one?

Attached: cnn antifa seeks peace through violence 6PXoAf.png (767x884, 80K)

>the only way to beat nazis is to not fight them
Not exactly an expert on history?

>he doesnt know the KKK was a Democrat institution
>the ravages of lack of testosterone upon the mind

Attached: NPC Orange Man did bad thing-fourchan-pol-218867421.gif (570x537, 48K)

fix your damaged brain first

>marks the post for follow up later.
and the post that triggered him is irrelevant which makes him a hysterical söyboyfaggot

Attached: react repent sinner proud boy antifa 1567032725584.jpg (289x326, 13K)

user, please don't do it. I love you.

>hey agent smith, somebody said scary triggering things on Cred Forums, do something it's unbearable
you need to eat meat faggot
no, not that meat

Attached: 1520817884620.gif (288x215, 1.38M)

Most people can hate antifa just as much as they hate right wing extremists. It doesn't have to be one or the other. That's the difference between most people and easily manipulated republican Cred Forumstards like you.

Your little tantrum of spamming antifa memes in hopes of "triggering tha libhurul" only works on other retards browsing Cred Forums.

Attached: antifa Weimar Germany Communist Party HQ 1510451399528.jpg (800x516, 80K)

pantifa: low test manlet rage

Attached: clark kent tier chad towering over antifa scumlets 1533405446203.jpg (654x545, 53K)

r9k has been razed by tranny niggerjews
antifa types

I think the problem with nutbags like you is you give too much of a fuck. You need to break the parts of your brain that get hung up on shit. For example, you would never let your parents see you naked. You consider it humiliating, degrading, etc etc. But it doesn't fucking matter one iota. All of those things are just in your head. If you could get over it you would grow as a person and suddenly other hangups that you can't imagine are related would become easier. Like talking to girls. Or just talking to new people and making friends. But to break that hangup you would have to expose yourself to your parents. Is that something you could ever do?

Probably not. But that is on you. You transfer all the frustration caused by your hangups into hatred for others and manufacture reasons to blame them, but in reality you are the cause of all your problems. They are all just reacting to the way you act towards them. But they can't fix you. They can't walk around naked for you.

Attached: 1517046531159.jpg (1000x424, 187K)

>The right is a known and proven terrorist group
you misspelled antifa, tranny
dilate

Attached: antifa tranny 1561067282987.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

Your friend is burning now. And the match hasnt stopped for anyone. But be glad to know he wont be alone before all is over

>misuse of FBI reports

just reported you OP

Make sure to spit in Jamal's hand so it's easier for you

>most of the domestic attacks in the past 10 years were right wing inspired.
did CNN tell you that, or was it your local pantifa chapter?
keep chugging your söy faggot

Attached: leftist democrat socialist mass shooters 1490537971324.jpg (964x1348, 163K)

>he deliberately forgets that the pro slavery, anti immigrant, anti civil rights democrats fled to the repubkkklican party
>thinks KKK and tiki torchers are voting democrat now.
Republican retardation takes yet another victim :(

>FBI statistics
politifact.com/new-york/statements/2018/feb/23/claudia-tenney/do-many-mass-shooters-end-being-democrats-rep-tenn/
dude you're embarrassing your tranny friends
oops did i assume your gender darling

Attached: christchurch 3Xg4TR.png (1136x487, 32K)

Reported me for what exactly? Browsing an image forum for degenerate cumbrains? Also
> And interpol is FBI's bitch
You are from southern USA aren't you?

Attached: ELAp1ZHWwAAd-ek.jpg (600x632, 48K)

You're the one at risk of brain damage from all that cock sucking you have to do after getting cucked by a reality tv blowhard.

>i can ignore reality and avoid cognitive dissonance by labeling anything i don't like as 'antifa'
Republicunt retard learns a clever new psychological trick to stay retarded! More on this at 9!

>gets his talking points from Cred Forums
Oops did i mock your mental disability sweetheart. It's okay, your president tells me it's not mocking it's just locker room talk.

Kys OP. Thanks