Why does Cred Forums care so much about white chicks getting blacked...

Why does Cred Forums care so much about white chicks getting blacked? Why would anyone want to fuck someone who would let a nigger fuck them?

Fuck an Asian girl its basically the white man's equivalent of women fucking nigger cock. So many benefits including

>they hate niggers
>they are much more lean then white girls
>they are freaks in the sack
>they subscribe to traditional gender roles and are much more family oriented

Don't loose any sleep over dirty white chicks fucking nigger dick.

Attached: 4314084.jpg (850x1043, 52K)

Bumping till active

Attached: 9b81956.png (640x891, 735K)

Bump

Attached: e029085.jpg (1278x1920, 177K)

Attached: b6cc187.jpg (375x667, 28K)

Attached: 69be809.jpg (460x764, 52K)

If only their eyes weren't all fucked up

I would like more of OP asian girl. I don't give a shit about your dumb race theory though.

But that's the best part about them
White people have plastered faces

Attached: ogayinal (1).jpg (640x627, 119K)

Cred Forums likes feet and furries. Faggots here will basically fuck anything

t. seething minority

>Fuck an Asian girl
Shoo joo

Attached: Z.jpg (271x160, 8K)

Fuck you you racist piece of shit, white women are perfect and have default eyes.

Can't
Im not racist, it's just my preference

Attached: 159505.jpg (440x560, 28K)

Attached: white-pretty-3.png (360x480, 386K)

Attached: 1c91c47.jpg (799x1200, 97K)

Attached: f51de58.jpg (460x689, 36K)

Sexy with huge tits

These are the Asian girls that make me love those pussies. I havent meet an Asian girl who doesn't love a creampie yet

Asian nudes discord
discord gg/p7WaPZ

Hello OP. I'm going to call you a fucking moron now, because I've been dating Asian women pretty much exclusively for most of my life, and none of them :

- Hate black people
- Were more "lean" than white girls
- Were freaks in the sake
- Subscribed to traditional gender roles

The fact that you think this is all accurate is a pretty good indication that you've never dated an Asian women before.

Anyway. Every single one of you fuckers is a racist piece of shit. All of you. I hope you contract genital cancer. No, seriously. I do.

Bye bye.

kek cope harder. it's so much fun fantasizing about you crybaby mayos every time im boning a which chick with my brown cock.
most asian chicks srsly look like trolls. flat faces and weird teeth. these asian stacies that you dweebs fantasies about online are not the majority. i cant ever imagine myself sleeping with a 5'5 troll.

>flat faces and weird teeth
Aka white people

>i cant ever imagine myself sleeping with a 5'5 troll
That is good because no Asian woman would touch a dirty mud like yourself anyways.

white guy who has been dating a japanese girl for 3 years checking in.

while they are obviously generalizations and don't apply to all asian women, op's checklist is actually fairly accurate. my girl and her family openly look down on black ppl. they're unabashedly racist as hell it sometimes makes me uncomfortable

This site gets raided DAILY by individuals seeking to push their bullshit, which is why Cred Forums went from being truely random to just an extension of /hc/

Attached: 1579627228580.png (720x701, 111K)

Kek
Fucking cuck board just like pol

ok

>asian
kill yourself race traitor

Eww white women

Attached: provcommlib-2017-gala-by-cat-laine-print-132.jpg (600x400, 236K)

Big titted Asians are such perfection