Best New Artist, Album, Record, and Song of the Year. APOLOGISE

Best New Artist, Album, Record, and Song of the Year. APOLOGISE.

Attached: g5.jpg (962x799, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4vjVetZPpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And she used her speech to highlight diversity issues in the industry..... Hyper woke that one

>new artist
>broke out in 2016

her music is cancer. i dont get how murricans are so retarded and like this shit

Is she a juggalo?

Nice try faggot

Attached: 1579815968216.gif (229x176, 987K)

monster energy drink sure is talented

Attached: BRhGqEI.gif (640x360, 965K)

that gets a kek from me, not hilarious but a clever goof.

no, just white coalburning trash

Music.

Someone drank Mountain Dew until they ejaculated it and then fucked an original Xbox and the result was female.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4vjVetZPpM

>diversity issues in the industry
Not enough jews or not enough niggers? I mean there's basically nothing else in the industry.

Her song about gay really triggers me.
Why would she do that? Pisses me off.

the correct nomenclature is mudshark

Because basic af white power “Christian” types have no talent and are extremely stupid or sociopathic.

Attached: monster.jpg (962x799, 511K)

I honestly have no idea who this is, I wanna say Elijah wood.

usually mudshark implies she's thick and getting niggers with a fat stanky butt white dudes don't want tho

Attached: fHlnHVT.png (500x500, 343K)

Too bad she ate all those Grammys shortly after this pic was taken.

>>Whispering is considered singing
The hell with singing ladies like Florence Welch and Adele.
Nigger music rule!

who is this?

because the american music industry is ran by money hungry jews bah bah bah bah you know the rest.
she looks annoying as fuck. idk who this is but i would think her music sucks. is it a buch of duets with niggers or is he a rapper? grammys dont mean shit if you can suck enough dick

It's Brawndo. Has electrolytes.

Attached: d63hkn7-12ef697c-daf5-481d-aa30-3cfff92ae9b2.png (1440x900, 486K)

well yeah, everything IS ran by someone that likes money. You use muh jews meme and post on fourchan dude. Just curious to see if you actually got a relevant opinion on music, what's your second favorite band of all time and you can't say pink floyd, led zep or the beatles

lmao who? fuck off retard

SUPREME KEK

The music industry used to offer music that would succeed or fail on it's own merits but they got tired of losing money so they do it this way now:

They discovered that most people just follow when it comes to music:They listen to whatever they think is popular with other people. So the industry just picks some tard to promote, produces their music, then manufacture the illusion of popularity by buying airplay, awards, and chart success to sell it.

Back Street Boys if you must know. How is this relevant?

The Grammys have always been a joke. Best new artist then you never hear from them again

which song on their 2nd album was the best?

Attached: 8A8420FC-F694-4B29-A89D-904BD708D8A5.jpg (535x1000, 60K)

judging how they do it similar in some parts of asia, why can't they make good musicians at least? i mean, i don't have to like the genre
but they're all just half assed artists that barely possess any skills, it's odd how this stardom culture is so different in the US from other places

It should have gone to LIL Nas X.

I want it that way obv!

How much do you think she'd want to take a monster shit in my mouth

Attached: 1530657957310.gif (400x302, 499K)

Does anyone remember Christopher Cross?

Yah, and Kriss Kross

It could be she's being hired because she sucks dick or is related to someone. Same with the song writer, producer, etc. Got to keep that money with the people that matter.

Or maybe it's a deliberate attempt to uglify society. That money they're using to promote her is going to mean we have this ugly bitch in our face all the time.

Attached: 1579364973084.jpg (378x435, 28K)

Make those fago