How do I stop being a sad alcoholic with major outbursts while drunk?

How do I stop being a sad alcoholic with major outbursts while drunk?

Attached: 95A7C854-4BE3-45AB-B386-72E6C9D5B6A7.jpg (2500x1250, 153K)

Also
>inb4 kys

listen here you filthy Cred Forumsock you do know that the kike want you to drink alcohol right? how about you get schlomo's wart covered cock out of your mouth long enough to lynch jews.

unironically kys you kikelover

What has alcoholism to do with kike loving?

Today has been a rough yet great day for me.
I realized that all that we need is somebody to talk to. Go out and meet people. Don't be afraid. They won't reject you. If they do, they are broken up themselves. Trust me when I say this: I want you to live and be happy.

I have people to talk to, I just feel the urge to drink when I am not currently drinking.

did you literally not know that the kikes invented degeneracy such as alcohol? you need to stop barebacking goldsteins HIV ridden schlong long enough to stop guzzling herpes semen called booze.... u filthy Cred Forumsack

But I don’t even go on Cred Forums.. And how can it be invented by jews if it’s german tradition to drink? Think before you speak, bucko.

Attached: 29C9FB8A-B273-4375-BD2E-FF0CAEBD6BF5.jpg (720x960, 145K)

by "people to talk to" did you mean JEWS?

Then I feel like you need to stop being self conscious when you drink. As long as your not drinking to avoid any real life pain, I don't think drinking to ease any tension is something to feel bad about. Be happy.

lol listen here you /lit/poster don't act like the JEWS didn't invent mass media to indoctrinate the kikelovers like yourself into accepting their degenerate ways such as niggerloving, and alcoholism. You need to go jump off a bridge, or run to your nearest pharmacy so your wife can get a thick full 9 inches of solomans dick!!!

I don’t know.. Oy vey do you think my friends could be jews? Should I report them or ask them first?

But that’s the point, I always drink so much I black out and (from what I’ve heard) flip my shit. Just completely aggressive for no reason, lost many friends already because of this.

Attached: 808254B3-8E54-4A67-9A60-314B77DFE3EB.jpg (540x540, 35K)

Fix your childhood sexual abuse

take matters into your own hands. the schematics are widely available to build your own industrial strength ovens, so you can carryout your own holocaust on the same scale as hitler. but knowing you, you'd rather your daughter get creampied by Goodman's gonneria infested jizz. Tell me do you like to eat out your daughter after the kike busts all his nuts in her?

refer to

> be happy
Retards like u are one of the main causes of addiction.

>main causes of addiction
>didn't mention jews
dufuq are you niggers talking about?

At least some summerfags carry on tradition, not in any meaningful of productive way but the spirit’s there.

Attached: BD8C306B-B84E-4887-89AF-978E2826347B.jpg (810x1440, 64K)

lol suck my dick you kikelover

So you concede that the jews have fat n satisfying wieners

Pass the age of 18

jesus h christ... i'm assuming you need a horse sized dildo up your ass just to feel normal. the kikes are the most revolting and grotesque creatures to have ever had the misfortune of existing. lynching jews by the millions is to time consuming this is why we need to spread the schematics for the ovens.

Only 6 more years to go then.

You must live a sad lonely life

back to the ovens Wolowitz

It's not as bad as you might think it is. If what you're describing is something that goes against your morals while you're sober then it can be treated or at least you're aware of it and can warn your friends. If you tell your friends I can guarantee that if they are your real friends they won't reject you but will accept you with open arms.

You’re so retarded you answered to the other kikeposter. That gets a kek from me.

Attached: B992E568-0D64-4B0C-ACFD-CF090C919E2E.jpg (750x1000, 359K)

Actually i have a "ski" at the end of my last name

Dude why are you defending alcoholism? I do this every day, I don’t know what I did yesterday past like 10am..

Go work out. Every time you feel you need a drink do twenty push ups. Find other ways to be distracted. Been sober for years and don't really miss it anymore. The first two years were the hardest for me.

You have to give it all up. Stop your social media, drop your friends, change your routine.

The cocoon around you supports you. If you're isolated get out. If you don't exercise start. If you eat like crap eat better. Get as much sunlight as you can. Try to reduce caffeine.

That "Why am I here feeling" is trying to tell you to pay attention. The world is about to change in a way few can imagine.

Pay attention to your dreams just now.

It's time to wake up.

listen here shylock how about instead of munching on some sweet sweet jewish dick you get back to chopping your own dick off with a meat cleaver.

t. literal kikelovers.

ovens for the lot of you

You seem to have pretty vivid fantasies about sucking off a jew. I bet if you went out right now and sucked a jew off you’d feel relieved. Go try it!

Attached: 9435A206-443D-4523-99FE-CF076CB8A630.jpg (541x438, 133K)

This sounds insane but its pretty true

Quit drinking 100% starting right now. Don't tell yourself you're going to drink in moderation, or just once in a while. That is known as "The big lie". Just quit altogether. It will be the best thing that you ever did for yourself on many different levels.

actually i have this thing against mutilating babies, and then eating their foreskins. but maybe that's just cause i'm a human being and not a filthy heeb. god i wish i could lynch a jew right now.

You stop drinking alcohol.
It's really that simple - though not easy.
Go to AA if you're serious, they will give you the tools to quit.
Also understand that you can't ever have one drink again in your life.
I wish you the best of luck, user - dependency is hard to kick, and you're not battling booze, you're battling your own demons - you'll always provide yourself with an excuse to imbibe - it could be payday, it could be a party, or a funeral, and you'll tell yourself "It's the occasion, nothing wrong with that" - and you know it's a lie and that you'll fall off the wagon and be hooked 100% again.

Vigilance, honesty and sobriety.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1579183201239.jpg (734x1853, 264K)

lol this is like jewposting combined with kikeloving blended together for a slurry of jewish progaganda

Even despite the cool dubs, your joke is getting a bit tired now.

Ah lol

Seek professional help. Mental health is important

alcohol is a major depressant, you react that way because your depression urge sublimates into aggression, this will never change because it has nothing to do with alcohol itself, it is you who is incapable of being just depressed and is incapable of not turning that into aggression against people

you can never do depressants, you should check out what biologically/medically speaking is classified as a depressant and keep your hands away from it, forever and ever

you are however fine to consume any non depressants as however you like, tho be aware that your addictive personality might lead to a lot of shit with other drugs if you don't learn proper culture and tradition to consume them without this happening

Death

I think alcohol will be the death of me. IDK why but today might be the day. I have just been sitting and my heart is pounding hard. My shift 8 hour shift is coming up and I'm in no condition to be quick.

Lmao alcohol was discovered before ancient egypt in multiple areas of the world, virtually every single culture throughout history celebrates drinking in some way

Have a scotch and chill the fuck out

the older and longer those traditions (independent of the drug) the more resistance and the less addicted and society damage is created.

I think americans should start drinking as early as other cultures so they can learn it while they are still able to learn anything and haven't just turned into barely grown up super retardos that now understand the world and found out their parents lied their whole life.

get counseling you have resolved trauma.

and probably a small dick.

did you learn that in a jewish controled history textbook you kikelover?

Take more cocaine.