How do i improve myself? I'm already trying to dress fashionably but i guess thats not enough to get a gf

How do i improve myself? I'm already trying to dress fashionably but i guess thats not enough to get a gf

Attached: IMG_9391.jpg (1536x1536, 288K)

this shit repost is already old but anyway
1 money
2 personality
3 physical things

Get rid of that doubles-chin, you naughty boy.

Attached: 1571112386685.png (680x556, 528K)

If you have a basement you are ready to adventure though i also recommend some rope and a knife

Reading is a good way to improve your speaking skills, if you know much you can talk about much without listening like an idiot. And you need a shitload of interessting hobbys so you can talk fluently and with passion about a topic. Girls love it when you can be passionate/crazy about something... but im also no player so dont take this as a final wisdom my guy

Pedo

protip : fedora up, young man
you'll be a clunge magnet

just physical things and while fashionable is important, it's more important that you feel comfortable, else you'll be aware of yourself and don't carry yourself with the fashion

Nice jacket
Where did you get it ?

Being serious, do something with your hair and facial hair that makes it look like you give a shit. Right now your stubble makes you look like a wasteman and your hair was in style about 15 years ago. Also lose weight. I'm trying to work on my image too, shit is tough at first but worth it in the long run.

Your coat doesn't fit. Dressing in all black is not "dressing fashionably." Wear button-ups and a belt. Fix your hair and shave. It won't hurt to diet and workout consistently.

>you feel comfortable
I only feel comfortable in second hand baggy dirty clothes, when I wear something clean or new I wanna throw up and die

Femanon here!

I think you look great.

Girls like Funny guys! So don’t be serious, be hilarious.

grow a beard and just don't be a fucking creep

Start with some ugly bitches
Get your confidence

I’m broke, meh looking and dress ok

Got a nice dick though.
I go to bars hit on drunk 4-8s females
I don’t drink.

Get plenty of pussy

Your problem is your trying to lock down a gf. Get your dick wet my man.

Get a supply
Of
Meth and bitches will
Be crawling all
Over you.

Lose weight, get fit

Bullshit. I literally was a clown for everyone and never had a gf, every single whore was only into skinny depressed emo-indie fags or hipsters.

Attached: 1579805086320.jpg (665x718, 33K)

Be a masculine man
1: Boxing etc. easiest most direct way, you’ll become “dangerous” and respectable
2: Have a pair of balls to stand up for yourself. Subcommunicates to a girl that you’re worth something, won’t be kicked around, will protect her when the chips are down
3: don’t be a sissy little bitch, never compromise your values. Leads back to point 1 and 2
4: have a mission in life and put it above anything else. Never ever make it a girl. The mission goes on the pedestal, not the girl.

Never compromise the mission or your values

Fashion sense isn’t too bad OP.
Get fitter and get more confident and you’ll have birds very interested and happy to talk with you.

Get those other things down and you’ll have them swarming over you and you’ll be telling them to fuck off more often than not

Get fit.

Clowns are not funny. They are sad.

Hilarious dudes get laid more.

Juggalos get ass too btw.

Get rid of that fat face

Attached: CD499B3D-F6C7-4577-AC3C-38A9A6AB0016.png (750x1334, 184K)

She’s referring to the dancing monkey sad cunt who tries to make people laugh vs. the guy who says funny shit from time to time off the cuff and has some wit to the humor while acting respectable

Ya from chicks that also listen to ICP and they are all completely fucked in the head and never above 5/10

>1: Boxing etc. easiest most direct way, you’ll become “dangerous” and respectable
Great way of getting brain damage
>2: Have a pair of balls to stand up for yourself. Subcommunicates to a girl that you’re worth something, won’t be kicked around, will protect her when the chips are down
Homies over hoes
>3: don’t be a sissy little bitch, never compromise your values. Leads back to point 1 and 2
A compromise can lead to better results
Example: If someone has a gun on your head you better start listening
>4: have a mission in life and put it above anything else. Never ever make it a girl. The mission goes on the pedestal, not the girl.
Amen

Attached: 1580134402915.jpg (596x448, 42K)

I don't have a sense of humor at all, I mean I love jokes like at the IASIP or something dark like that, but the ordinary normie fag humor is something really fucking pathetic to me.

There’s the rule and the exception.

Also regarding boxing; the pro’s are the ones with the major risk of brain damage, or anyone with a ridiculous amount of time in amateur bouts.

If you’re going to live your life without risk then you’ll always come off second best against someone else who does exactly what you do + something “risky”

Tits and timestamp

Stop tilting your head, grow out your hair and get a haircut, learn to style your hair with hair creams and wax because hair gel is nasty. Strengthen that jawline by jutting out your bottom jaw slightly and clenching your teeth slightly. Try eating avoid soda and fast food like the plague. Try cooking meals it's mentally and physically altering and will create more confidence in yourself. Be yourself, I can't promise women will like you more but pretending to be someone else is taxing and the relationship won't last long. Pic related (haircut)

Attached: jeremy-renner-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

Yeah dude you just tell jokes while you are having sex.

Plus look at Greengross, he clearly knows about women orgasm

I won't say anything about your weight cause you probably know that's the first problem to fix but I'll leave you this crucial tip: there's no "latest trend" bullshit more fashionable than actual well fitting clothes

>the pro’s are the ones with the major risk of brain damage
Russian street fights

Yea i was going to say this too but being in relatively decent shape is a part of that

Start taking improv classes. It will help you get out of your own head, make you a better listener, and help you feel more comfortable in situations you have no control over.

Ok fair point my dude, didn’t realise you lived in Russia, shit is next level there

You look like a fucking school shooter

This saved me a bunch of typing.

I don't but I've seen the ghettos over there
Americas are little bitches compare to them

>grow out your hair and get a haircut... Strengthen that jawline by jutting out your bottom jaw

= Chad as fuck.

Attached: 9CAF1DAE-E322-41DF-928D-3607BB9FC9BB.jpg (366x402, 17K)

There is no single key to a girlfriend, but the greatest key from experience is to not want one.
Once you are interesting enough to not need a gf, one will find you. How can you be more interesting? There are several methods, but easily the best methods are to read everything and stop being a couch potato. This means you need hobbies that aren't vidja or TV.
Everything else you do beyond that is irrelevant yet relevant. It'll make sense once you've ascended from this current form. During this time, remember that if you describe yourself as a nice guy then you've lost your shot.

Fag and sagepilled
It's just another fag with his repost

Sports.
Get fit, meet girls.

How new are you?

How gay are you

Got some significant spare time on yer hands I see.

Literally helping you fag

But how?

By pointing out op is a spamfag who just wants (you)s

Attached: thumb-147017.png (200x200, 43K)

Fuck the clothes for now sort your body out

Kek

gene mod

Drop 30 lbs, join a gym and grow a beard. Then pray on 18 and 40 year olds.

grow a trimmed beard to hide the double chin

Smoke weed. That will help you come off as a natural

You're actually a pretty normal looking guy, so long as you're willing to settle for normal looking girls you'll be fine

Repost, so very condensed because tired of telling people this shit.

(not all women) Women are primarily concerned with social status and social skills. If you are an internet lifestyle type person, you may need to go out and polish your ability to talk to people one on one and in groups.

Pretend its a video game. Practice and get good. People think social skills are some kind of fucking mystery, no. Your brain is hardwired for them, just spend time around other people, and focus on getting them to like you. You will get better with time. If it helps, try reading some books on the subject. NOT pickup artist horseshit. Actual books on meeting people and social skills.

Dressing well is also a good way to denote status, but younger people often will not give a shit. It may score you some points in the right setting, but being dressed in clean, well-fitting, and casual clothes is almost always the best bet. Don't try to stand out until you have a lot of confidence. Also, don't let the internet teach you how to dress. Look to your socially successful peers, and to the people roughly ten years older than you, and figure out who looks good, and wear that.

You need to take care of your health, get a job that pays well and that fulfills you, and take care of the things you own. Hygiene is major, don't be a dirty person. Clean your house/car. These aren't all about the girls, do these things for yourself.

Play a sport: Learn an instrument: Write a book: Learn a new language, ect. Pick a hobby that takes some work, that has some kind of mental or physical or emotional benefit to you, and do it. Go hiking, kayaking, fishing, camping, rock climbing. Be outside and away from the city whenever you can. It's good for the brain.

Avoid drinking and drugs. For fuck's sake don't smoke or vape. If you like a drink or weed sometimes, keep it rare as hell. Don't let any kind of substance become a social lubricant. Too easy to trip up and start having a problem.

Stop drinking, fatface

Do you lead a life in which it is common to get into fights? If you do, your advise is worthless, you're a boy.