I don't get the appeal of Billie Eilish. She looks like a tranny and her music is creepy af

I don't get the appeal of Billie Eilish. She looks like a tranny and her music is creepy af.

Fans make your case now.

Attached: billie dude.jpg (975x649, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHlypG2kJuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

People can like stuff that you don't. It's normal. People have personalities and they vary.

Illiterate baboons get record deals,why not her?

her lyrics are amazing. she's very thoughtful, and I feel a lot of myself in her.
She's shaking up pop music more than anyone has since Nirvana. It's such a decadent, fake time. She has something real to say.
I just turned 27. where was this girl in pop music when we were kids?

Attached: 1566284543356.jpg (773x517, 54K)

At least people are listening to white music again.

Imagine believing this "person" has any actual talent at all.

Just waiting to see this cunt get skewered by a giant nog cock.

Her music is drab and she sings like she is bored as fuck with her own music

If you're bored with it how am I supposed to like it?

tits.

>constant comparisons to Nirvana
Except, 30 years later, it's pretty apparent that Nirvana was objectively terrible.

Attached: 1552149991967.jpg (864x960, 114K)

cause MUH social justice, she's against trump and that's enough for any Hollywood music jew.

That's the point, I think. We've cycled back around to the 90s grunge 'jaded by everything life sucks im too wise for this world' music phase. Zoomers going to be a bunch of worthless burnouts nobody even bothers talking about, just like Gen X.

Attached: 1566678326369.png (510x556, 26K)

Shes like marilyn manson but a cute teenage girl instead of a fat melted candle version of keanu reeves

Not for everyone but i get it

Not even sure what to make of this comment

I agree 100 fucking percent!

tiddies!

her stuff's actually kinda good, here's my #1 favorite song from her, imo the shit 'hops' as the kids say
youtube.com/watch?v=HHlypG2kJuc

not a fan at all. this mumbly shit sounds awful to me. she'd better learn to sing if she wants to have relevance in a few months.

is a tranny*

still better than mumble rap

Nirvana is by far the most overrated band of all time.

Nirvana is grunge tho not pop tf

she’s shit and has the personality of a 15 year old try hard teenager
she appeals to other try hard teenagers and no one else. She will go off the rails become an addict and disappear like any other teen bop fad.

She makes good, but very repetetive music. Also, she doesn't write it herself.

I dislike her more because of how she acts. Essentialy romanticising depression and being "quirky". I don't hate her for it though, she probably have some issues from being so young and famous.

The appeal of Billie Eilish:

She looks like a tranny and her music is creepy af.

That is all.

Attached: 1560531363108.jpg (600x450, 26K)

I tried to listen to her music to see what the fuss is about. Its terrible. But she's cute as fuck. I'd happy eat nigger cum out of destroyed snatch.

I want to have sex with billie eillish's mom

I want to have sex with billie eillish's mom

I got schooled by my journalist uncle. I said the pop music industry was corrupt and he was like what do you think of Billie Eilish. Ignorantly I said she was an exploited young artist who had stumbled into an evil industry. He politely explained that she got big off of a YouTube video she and her brother made. I apologised and admitted I was wrong. I love him.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 259K)

faggot