You have 10 seconds to name something more idiotic than traveling by aircraft:

You have 10 seconds to name something more idiotic than traveling by aircraft:

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/afghanistan-plane-crash-passenger-jet-carrying-83-people-crashes-in-taliban-area/ar-BBZmxJb

Attached: re.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/07/20/are-airplanes-safer-than-cars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sticking live scorpions up your ass.

Already here

worrying about aircraft when cars will kill you much more often

Closing a sliding door on your testicles

voting democrat

this

no u

Starting endless wars for profit and weaponizing space and pissing off x

Getting in kobes chopper

traveling while fugging your mom

Traveling by trebuchet?

posting in this thread

Traveling by camel or horse.

CLOSE ONE OP, that took me 5 seconds.

Welcome! ^_^ have a seat.

underrated post

Traveling in a Heli with Kobe

>"Data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration shows that in 2015, there were 32,166 fatal motor vehicle accidents that lead to just over 35,000 deaths. That comes out to be 1.13 fatalities per 100 million vehicle miles traveled, and nearly 11 people for every 100,000 U.S. residents."
>"Contrast these numbers to U.S. airline accidents recorded by the National Transportation Safety Board: In 2015, preliminary statistics revealed a total of 27 total accidents — zero of which was fatal. Of the accidents that did occur, just 0.155 happened for every 100,000 flight hours. Airline accidents per one million miles flown came in at a rate of 0.0035."

Attached: Skepticism.jpg (500x376, 25K)

fake and gay

Thinking air travel is idiotic

Attached: 1275190739621.jpg (320x240, 54K)

Literally every empire throughout human civilization. But it's only bad when the US does it.

Attached: 1573380504809.jpg (750x723, 67K)

fortune.com/2017/07/20/are-airplanes-safer-than-cars/

Every plane crash I've ever read about either falls into the, "someone was a stupid retard" department or "someone intentionally brought down the plane" department.

Plane crashes require gross negligence or gross malice. I'm pretty sure getting on a train is more dangerous.

>Every plane crash I've ever read about either falls into the, "someone was a stupid retard" department or "someone intentionally brought down the plane" department.
Then you definitely need to read more you fucking dumbass.