My fiance has a cuckold fetish. I'm not really into it...

My fiance has a cuckold fetish. I'm not really into it, plus he's actually fantastic in bed so it's weird to pretend past guys are better when they genuinely weren't. I do my best, but I don't throw myself into it. But he just did me a huge favor and I owe him big time. What are some cuck roleplay things I could say or do to drive him nuts? I won't bring in another guy. He did get me a big dildo I hate using, so that's an option I suppose -_-

Attached: 20200127_102504-min.jpg (3012x3012, 595K)

just get a tinder account and tell him you're always on the look out for someone hotter.

Make him ejaculate prematurely and laugh at him. Then tell him he's not good enough for your pussy.

If he ever insists on trying out Chastity - don't.
I mean, I really like the feeling, BUT his penis will actually become a bit smaller by time, if he wears a chastity cage longer. This goes away after some time (Weeks/months), but it will probably make him worse in bed.
Do anything, just not chastity.
Maybe humiliate him in bed? Laugh about his cock size (even if it's decent sized), maybe pegging (You fuck him with a strapon) if he likes the idea.

If he's a true cuck, it would really get him off if you posted your tits in this thread and we all jerked off to it and told you how much we love your tits. Then you can show him this thread.
So, my suggestion is that you post your tits, topless, right now

Not even a cuck here but that does sound pretty hot, pretty easy to start here it seems...

also this, let him see the tributes

take a picture of yourself with cum on your face / around your mouth. Send it to him with the caption like "sorry baby, I couldn't resist his cock"

Doesn't even have to be cum, fake it with some watered down icing (like the kind that comes with cinnamon rolls) or anything like that. I'd suggest taking pics of the process too just so you have proof it's fake later but for now just send the pics of your "cum" covered face and pretend you gave someone else a BJ. He'll love seeing you like that.

Attached: 20181103_104016.jpg (720x865, 257K)

Yes do it im in

Tits or gtfo

Nice lets jerk off to her

Better pics of tits if you want us all to jack off

yeah lets go, boys

Show me your titties i'll tell ya

Gorgeous, he's lucky, you do have awesome tits. Keep going, I'm getting off to you now. I love your nips.

I do think you should play with him while telling him a story about how you want him to watch you fuck someone else. Read a story to get some ideas.

Skype or discord ?

The plan was doing it here. Duh

Tell him you’re not into it wtf. There’s billions of men on this planet, if he doesn’t accept that you’re not into it and that you hate using that fat dildo then he isn’t the right guy and you should find a man that doesn’t want to spread you around the neighborhood like a bad case of the cold.

Yes you are.

Well, then spread your ass for us.

Pussy pic with timestamp and I'll cum on your photo and send the results.

Tits with timestamp, collect collage of tributes, show them to him
This also

He or you have kik?

This is 100% untrue.

Post timestamp and shoe on head

Retard detected

You still need to do a timestamp tho

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Add me on kik.
Blackknight0402

POST SHOE ON HEAD YOU LARPING FUCKING NIGGER