CBD weed

>CBD weed

Cash grab snake oil or actual medicine?

Attached: shutterstock_139577975.0.jpg (5184x3456, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3316151/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5877694/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17303175
projectcbd.org/medicine/cbd-drug-interactions/p450
pharmacytimes.com/publications/issue/2014/December2014/Drug-Interactions-with-Marijuana
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6473892/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CBD and THC do different things. CBD works as a muscle-relaxant and pain killer, while THC is the psychoactive component that actually gets you high the way we understand weed is normally used for.

CBD is beneficial for those who suffer from seizures and people that are epileptic. THC gets you stoned.

without the entourage effect, they're of little medicinal value

So dont use concentrates, use actual bud.

sure, but people need to limit themselves to chemdog, desert ruby, strawberry banana, cannatonic and cali cure.

people also mitigate the negative effects of inhaling smoke.

CBD is a drug that's rather strong, our body has anandamide receptors where it interacts, beside what's mentioned in the first reply it also has a slight antipsychotic and a few other important effects

in utero anandamide are one of the most exchanged neurotransmitter between host and baby

CBD should not be consumed lightly, especially with the lack of really good studies

I personally think high THC low CBD weed is shit, but I just like to get wasted.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3316151/
it's massively helpful in a few forms of schizophrenia, however to THC itself (I dunno if for CBD as well and don't know studies relating to this) about one in six to one in eight people have a mutation that changes their metabolism in a way that they will experience panic, anxiety and really bad shit

those people also should under no circumstances do classical hallucinogenes ever

what about charlettes web and harlequin?

Got any proof?

THC and CBD give me panic attacks, but LSD and 2C-B are fantastic for me.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5877694/ go to 6. and learn everything you need to understand it, look up CBD receptor affinity too

just a general rule of thumb, tho particularly with phenethylamines like 2CB i've seen a lot of clinical cases and most of them reported issues with panic and anxiety, tho they don't necessarily be caused by that mutation

but cannabinoids and hallucinogenic tryptamines or phenethylamines have no cross reaction with them on any receptors, tho a lot between each other, beside their "base line" effect, which is upper/weckamine like in the phens, which I personally don't like too much, mescaline is okay tho and I had lots of fun with DOM/STP beside horrible muscle aching and tension for days to weeks after 20-30 hour trips

Yeah, I live in Nebraska. Here, weed is illegal but still very easily accessible because of I-80 west straight into Colorado, plus almost anyone can and does get it here in NE. CBD is legal and plenty of places have it for sale. It is legal because of that very reason, there is no psychoactive high from CBD. It is purely physical.

i forgot to add the THC part in "reported issues with panic and anxiety coupled with THC consume"

discord gg/qPgSYg

you don't even know what you're saying, boss

>got any proof?

Litterally thousands and thousands of years of anecdotal evidence. Strongest evidence is coming out in real time.

Are you seriously suggesting we throw all of it out so you can do your "scientific study" lasting a few years with a small as fuck population pool.

Super scientific thinking.

independent of such studies there's pharmacological science that does studies different than with people and just measures shit based on all the knowledge available about cell drug interaction

pharmakodynamics, pharmakokinetics are massive scientific fields that hold one of the largest monetary investment in our society today and these people just design drugs, free hand

a majority of designer drug designers comes from that background and they know very well what they need to change or create to achieve a certain effect

all that knowledge can be used for studies that do not require a person to get it's feasability, those human studies done at a later level are in general for something completely different, not about how good it is or if it will work, sure that data gets assessed too, but primarily it's about will it kill them, how many will it kill

you can just look at the majority of all new drugs designed and compare them, chemically speaking, to their precursors and then shit bricks once you realize how fucking lazy and money making people abuse all that has become

Attached: rc-tour-amtinvert.jpg (546x238, 25K)

I've been using Lazarus Naturals and it relaxes me in the evening. I do have light chronic pain and it alleviates that too.
Cheap too, since I'm a vet. However, I'd like to try another place to see if there's a difference.
Any online recommendations? I know I can research, but just asking.

bump

This is true smokeing regularly turned me into a paranoid schizophrenic

for some it's caused by a mutation that affects the cytochrome p450 metabolic pathways, which also has effects on other drugs, it's a rather common mutation (tho it's not one, but a cluster of varying degree of mutation/efficiency/function)

not all people report issues with hallucinogenes themselves tho, but in general with a lot of possible psychedelics

with enough THC/CBD in you it's also possible to more or less deactivate the enzymes for that metabolic pathway (CPY450), potentially massive altering the effect of all other drugs dependent for elimination on that pathway

what's really odd tho is that THC itself is mainly dependent on other pathways for elimination like CYP2C9 and CYP3A4 as well as to a minor degree in regular use CYP1A2 and mutations on there do their own thing, like make people more or less stoned and probably a lot of things I don't know about

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17303175
projectcbd.org/medicine/cbd-drug-interactions/p450
pharmacytimes.com/publications/issue/2014/December2014/Drug-Interactions-with-Marijuana
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6473892/

Tho there is most likely more than one possible mutation at different locations at play that can result in similar outcomes.

Fucking wrong! I have constant simple partial seizures and CBD does nothing and THC cures it. Smoking helps like 90% but edible 100%. 150mg THC cures me totally.

i buy both THC and CBD flower.
CBD helps me a lot with my pain and its badass cause im not doped fucked on pills.
The THC bud helps me with boredom lol.
I actually prefer to smoke both mixed.
i call it half & half.
.5 of CBD and .5 of THC
Either roll it or have it there for the bong.
to me its perfect. have a good body high and a not too much of a strong head high, but thats just me.
Ive read too that if you have good health and you try CBD than you wont feel the benefits of pain relief or anything else.

both perfectly possible but also not who you replied to

THC seems to do a lot for certain tick and seizure problems

especially epilepsy has been medicated with marijuana all through history in many places

CBD is fine but CBD weed is a cash grab. CBD dominant strains are just hemp strains.

What? That's just my personal experience with them. How can I be wrong about how I experience something? Oh no you're right I got panic attack and happy spasm mixed up again, silly me...

CBD just seems like something people who are to poor to move to the states with legal weed would use to make them feel like they are stoners

That’s not true at all

That's right bitch. You're wrong and I'm right

What a fucking retard
>weed good, you can't have a bad experience because that invalidates my addiction nooo!!!!

Attached: 1580073118930.jpg (396x524, 61K)

All I asked for was proof, put down the pipe and stop projecting.

Retard.

your right,we should all be like right wingers and become alcoholics and beat our wives or blow our crystal meth labs up we have in our garages

You do know google exists?

i find it help for myself for various reasons ranging from cigarette smoking to depression to muscle aches, i stay away from oils, edibles and concentrates because i find smoking the flower feels more beneficial. however, this is just the things ive noticed for myself and i cannot say it will work for everyone. i will say this i think a lot of people view it as "hurr durr weed dude weed!"

I think you should kill yourself OP.

Oh how dare I ask questions in a discussion thread. Fuck off hippie, stop projecting. If a simple question is enough to trigger you, you should probably go back to your Reddit safe space.

God damn you are retarded. All he said was that HE had a bad experience, not that all weed is bad. You're just as bad as the tranny faggots on Tumblr. Put the weed down long enough to gather a coherent thought.

he just pointed it out I guess, I gave him link and info to follow up and didn't get insulted, so I think he did

CBD does literally nothing on its own, anything you feel after ingesting CBD is a placebo

that is true, without thc the beneficial effects of cbd are voided

Attached: Needless+nine+ratty+eagle_d0af19_7513522.jpg (1200x1003, 134K)