Red pill me on Kobe

Red pill me on Kobe

Attached: C92D164B-2C79-4715-B8A5-4F0B4E3490D7.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Everyone in the NBA knows he used to sex up his daughter in helicopters so this is karmic justice.

Basketball American rapist.

Karmic justice for her to die too?

didnt he have his daughter get virginity tests?

Bump

But she died too

Attached: 1566821345926.jpg (923x754, 47K)

Attached: 654613.png (487x196, 77K)

K0b3 K1dN4Pp3d CH1lDren, r4peD, 4nd 7Or7uReD 7hEm 1N orDer 7o KoNCeN7r47E 7hE 4dREn4l1Ne/ep1nEphR1NE 1n 7he1R Gl4NdZ, 7hEn h4rves7 7he 4DRENoChrOMe PHRoM 7he Gl4NDZ Wh1LE 7hE Su8JeC7 1Z l1V1n'

He was a superstar basketball player, mentored the new youth of the game and coached his daughters. sure he made some mistakes but you cant hold that against anyone who truly tries to better themselves. let the man rest in peace. he inspired millions of people.

Why do people get sad when a celebrity dies? I really don't get it.

He Inspired me to rape.

what a nasty dude

That's the thing she got preggo'd by Kobe cause he shot a long ball into her whooha and she tapered with the roflcopter blade to kill him and herself and their unborn rape baby! Look it up!

>karmic justice
You dumb niggers dont know shit. Karma as it is discussed through the Hindu and Buddhist religions doesnt happen in this life but your next life, karma you face in this life is the result of choices from your past life.
>tl;dr there is no such thing as instant karma, you people are fucking retarded

This. If it were one of us faggots there would even be a thread made

becuase celebs are a part of a lot of peoples lives. they inspire, entertain and people cling to that when they need it most. its especially tragic when people die long before they reach old age.

Because they know themmm.
I hate this crying bitch in my discord

*wouldn't

Fucking kek

Nah I'm good fam

He put the 'ape' in "rape' ...

Spotted the nigger

>Karma in this life is the result of choices from your last
OK JIDF GO TO BED

>One of the first NBA stars to jump straight from high school
>Only athlete to have people care about his sneakers nearly as much as Jordan's
>5× NBA champion (2000–2002, 2009, 2010)
>2× NBA Finals MVP (2009, 2010)
>NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)
>18× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2016)
>4× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011)
>11× All-NBA First Team (2002–2004, 2006–2013)
>2× All-NBA Second Team (2000, 2001)
>2× All-NBA Third Team (1999, 2005)
>9× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2000, 2003, 2004, 2006–2011)
>3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2001, 2002, 2012)
>2× NBA scoring champion (2006, 2007)
>NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion (1997)
>NBA All-Rookie Second Team (1997)
>Nos. 8 & 24 retired by Los Angeles Lakers
>Naismith Prep Player of the Year (1996)
>First-team Parade All-American (1996)

He was literally, no fucking joke, the Mickey Mantle of Millennial times

He got what he deserved

Now I'm not saying he definitely raped his daughter and she caused the chopper to crash killing them and offing herself, but it's plausible.

Attached: 1574221208307.jpg (750x996, 126K)

Attached: 1569111657493.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Right, cus the religion that created the notion of karma has no idea what they are talking about
>t.american

hey look a nigger!

Attached: 1579318387505.jpg (1200x859, 722K)

he loved the smell of basketballs

Attached: 715710129.jpg (386x600, 145K)

Kobe pregnated his daughter. So she sabotaged the copterblades to kill her father and the unborn child.

Missed opportunity to sneak his rape career into that greentext

I heard he was going to the KFC drive thru and forget he was helicopter

lmao buddy, as a white guy myself, the little snowbunny twat wanted it and changed her mind in the morning. She literally got them a r oom at the same hotel worked at. You're fuckin' cute, bud.

KEK

Attached: AE79047F-EFA8-434F-972F-F74656420C49.jpg (810x960, 95K)

if kobe bryant died in a fiery helicopter crash he'd be kobe burnt

Stupid kek

Thanks faggotass nigger :]

Attached: 2FA56396-D508-4C59-AF30-AF9E95DF5531.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

kek

This. A million times this.

In all seriousness, the takeaway from his life is that determination and belief in yourself can transform you into a near superhuman. He was fluent in multiple languages, a facile pianist, capable businessman, all on top of being generally regarded as 1b to Jordan's 1a all time in his main pursuit.

His curiousity and work ethic were legendary and inspired people all over the world. But what made them amazing was that he WAS imperfect as a man. He was often petty, he spent years of his life making enemies of his nearest coworkers, and most famously he had a sexual encounter that went from consensual to non consensual. But his humanity never stopped him from trying to be something more.

Now he's a legend

>hurrdurr there is only one definition of karma
>it is impossible that, as a concept travels
(geographically and through time)
>it adapts or acquires variations

You understand word definitions often are at the will of popular usage right? Webster dictionary has "Doh" and "hashtag" in the dictionary. Not because they're words, but it's how popularly they are used.

You sound like a history whore clutching your samurai sword next to your fedora collection, desparate to latch on to someone else's culture.

This

Felt this way when Robin Williams died. I didint know him but his work got me through alot of tough times.

He was getting too close to Jordan's records

He's a fuckin rapist who got away with it by siccing his crazy fans on her

records don't mean shit. its about class which Jordan had none of

Some extra chromosome shit here, user please seek mental help.

At least Harrison Ford made it out of okay.

well, what major accomplishment have you done or lives have you changed?

Nobody outside of America cares

Attached: 1879845212136.jpg (496x691, 80K)

copter crash lol

Attached: kobe-bryant-helicopter-crash.webm (264x480, 293K)

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.[21]

F

Better one

Attached: KFC-Tim.png (1344x1130, 1.84M)

kek

I wonder if Eminem will make fun of the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash on his next album? like he did with little white kids getting blown up at a Ariana Grande concert.

Fucking sick of these hypocritical cowards!

Lost

he put a ball in a hoop.
big fucking deal

this

/thread

This.

He was good at the simple stuff like this.
You on the other hand, I can't imagine ever doing something as simple as fucking a girl

implying i don't have 3 kids and fuck on the regular

Phila. NIGGER. Makes millions playing a child's game. Dies after being told NOT to fly. -The end-

>belives all wimin

None of that shit exists, just look a the shit heads who believe that shit, they t all starving faggots who eat rice all day, day after day, and shit in the streets, only to wipe their assholes with their own bare hands

KobeBryant
Therapist
Spacekeydoesntwork

He did it at the highest level, it was kind of a big deal.

>Makes millions playing a child's game.
blame the people paying millions to watch a child's game, dude is just hustling

Video games must be too childish for you too, yeah?

Kobe was the guy in Roots, right?

Yes. The same test is actually how the helicopter crashed.

Oh well hindus said this so it must be true. Only a true retard would think otherwise.

What do you mean jordan didnt have class?

That nigga played golf tho

Dude was arrested in 2003 for raping a 19 year old hotel worker. She went to the hospital and called the police to file charges. The doctors said her injuries were consistent with rape. Police found his DNA on her, recorded the bruising on her neck and back, then confronted Kobe Bryant. He denied ever encountering her. They told him they have the DNA evidence and suddenly his story changed to "Oh, I meant I did know her and we did have sex but it was consensual." They found her blood on his clothes. He was arrested.

Kobe's lawyers went on to smear her reputation, make false accusations, and essentially ruin her life. Kobe eventually admitted that he had no argument against her statement that it was not consensual. He then gave her a bag of money to drop the charges.

hard to swallow? in front of the camera it was all roses. behind it, much diff. he was arrogant, liked by few, disliked by many. including players, even on his own team. it was always about him. just....no class.