Would any of you wanna live on Pluto?

would any of you wanna live on Pluto?

like lets say I build a massive glass bubble covering a few acres of land on Pluto and inside you have a fully decked out mansion and whatever amenities you want inside and out.

Attached: 184162.jpg (1440x1440, 133K)

Fuck it why not

Too far away for good internet service.

No but I’ll settle for one of the less hostile moons in the solar system as long as I get a waifu and a slave. Earth is trash.

Let's do it, OP.

someone should start a go fund me to get Cred Forums onto pluto

What is the gravity situation on this tiny moonlet rock that used to be considered a planet?

If you don't have artificial gravity and sun lamps I'm out, I don't want to die middle-aged.

As a science fag I could rant and destroy why this would never work. But I won't.

Sure OP, why not.

Maybe a nice place to visit, but... no thanks

Shhhh
we don't talk about FACTS here

I'm the poster of this

Heh the joke is I AM MIDDLE-AGED.

Can I get a cut price ticket to mars instead? I mean it's a worn out planet with no tectonics, close too!

did you not read Larry Niven's "The Coldest Place"?

"This is what comes from not wanting to die."

spaceX is sending people over in 2024
you will probable need to be engineer / builder
it will cost around $200,000 per person

Do I get mining rights to all land I can claim on landing, and can I shoot those who contest my claim with a crossbow?

I'm not going to pay a premium for caseless oxegen inclusive space bullets that miss because of fucked up gravity.

Attached: TheOldProspector.jpg (700x945, 116K)

It really depends on who all is going. Other science-fags are fine with me, we can team up for some evil science or otherwise just do some sort of awesome shit. But I swear to christ I'll blow your dwarf planet up if I find one person, even just one, talking about social justice. We need to quarantine this planet, evacuate (some of) the survivors, but otherwise these social problems need to be contained by Earths gravity well.

But... Pluto is not a planet, right ?

it rains diamonds on pluto you idiot, there's no need for mining, what you gonna mine? iron?

>shitty gravity
>near absolute zero temperaturea
>sun appears no.different from other stars

Nah, fuck pluto

I'm going to build a home, goo luck doing that when your farts shoot you put of orbit.

And yes I will mine iron and other more valuable elements that I will sell to bigwig earth-men.

T. Martian.

Attached: 1580266909501.jpg (218x231, 12K)

Sounds better than my life now, let's do it

join in:

Can this be a space roleplay now?

It has potential and it could be fun...

Setting you are a colony ship set for Pluto, to set up a new diamond farm..

Attached: B5HlKyU.jpg (3200x1113, 489K)

The whole idea is cool to think about. Imagine the feeling of calling another planet home? would be a bug out for sure. Why did you choose Pluto?

Attached: x9VrPDMSQbPdBeXBK8C9TM-1200-80.jpg (1200x960, 208K)

The SS fuck-your-shit-up is an old orion drive ship and most of the colonists are in cryo for their journey to Pluto's diamond farm's, but the ship has room for three more passengers.

Who are you?

Now my npc is going to be a prospecter looking to make it rich on Mars by buying a short ticket in an attempt to mine for rare metals.

Attached: OldMiner.jpg (1133x1440, 572K)

Imagine finding a planetary disc that is actually one of the dankest ones around but oh shit it’s got dinosaurs on it. This is why God made the Earth like that.

Attached: 87CF3501-57F0-47F2-A8F3-768355CF7FB4.jpg (700x601, 37K)

Attached: xpW4r-Tr_400x400.jpg (335x335, 13K)

It's been a planet for centuries, Jerry, why *urp* would it stop?

Attached: rickdrinking.png (350x270, 122K)

no. it would be desolate af and scary. no one would want to live here.

>here
Plutonian detected

You said so...oh and ufos.

But what can Cred Forums do to contradict you?

i meant there. no one would want to live in that scary af place. it would be against our biology even if it were temperature controlled and atmosphere were regulated. the view out of the gas bubble would scare people to death.

As a fellow science fag, I think you should notice that he mentioned you can have whatever amenities you want.

In other words, artificial sunlight, infinite energy production, etc. Simulating conditions here on earth, limitless supplies, but you're entirely isolated and will never have the freedom of being on Earth.

Those are just Nazis going to and from thier moonbase.

UFO sightings are bullshit, the aliens land at area 56 away from prying eyes.

Attached: Fascist_Morty.png (383x478, 184K)

On the moon, temperature has become a factor beyond all regulation.
>Cold temperatures -- are useless!
I don't know if you plutonians can understand this, but our gasses are beyond all measurement.
>Scary things can't survive in our moon gasses!
Indeed, they cannot.
>Don't even try it!

Attached: Mooninites.png (548x363, 4K)