What can I do to improve the beard?

What can I do to improve the beard?

Attached: img.jpg (1470x864, 136K)

Delete it

lose some weight

acquire a different face

I dunno, you have three so just kind of take some of the hair from one of them and fill in the patchy parts before you put it back onto your face.

how long did it take to grow that? it's not even fully grown in bro you gotta give it time lol

shave it. also join in on hurting youtube's approval rating:

Oh hey Jeff Gerstmann.

Lose weight if this you

Biotin supplements.
Use oil/lotion on your face.
Let it grow!

This. Lose weight fatty

Give it time. Trim it, dont shave it and let it grow back in. Repeat that a few times and it will look more full.

props to you for even posting this op. if you frequent the board you know what the fuck you were getting yourself into.

anyways beards are fine, even in a slightly unkept way as long as you manage the neck and jawline. even then thats minimal effort. but if you gotta, at least buzz the neck and also to the jawline on the sides.

Beards are for assholes

Pitiful and patchy. Shave it regularly for a while to stimulate growth, take biotin pills/gummies to increase quantity and quality of growth. You don't necessarily need to lose weight like the other anons say, but get some good pre workout supplements and join a gym. Make sure to go at least bi weekly. I'd say start off on cardio, cuz you're gonna need to work on your stamina. Even if you don't lose weight (due to building of muscle), you'll still naturally be making more testosterone which also increases hair growth.

shave it and get off the fast food and lose some 40kg
then you'll be looking decent enough to not make anyone blind peeking at you
think of your mother, you'll get some chickie tendies if you're leaving your basement once in a while...

>shave to stimulate
hair is dead matter, it does not know whatever you do with it
shaving just cuts the hairs off, the stubble feels harder because of the edges
it does not get more or less if you shave or not.

Grow it for about 8 months. I had a beard that isnt as full as yours at that length that was super full at 8 months

Good for you, you refuted one of like 4 suggestions

2 months.

yea dude you have to let it grow out that's not long enough for most people

Gigachad beard owner here

2 fingers next to each other place them under your jawline and shave whatever else is under that grow out your sides and straighten your cheek hairs

why dont any of you lame ass annons that ask about beard from time to time look it up?!?!

theres something called MINOXIDIL which is a atopic oil that is used for the treatment of hair loss that works in a completely different way from all other hair loss medications that instead of messing with hormones the only thing it does is that it works as a local vasodilator which suply the follicles with bloodflow allowing them to grow.

that thing works and it works just as good for beard growth as well, look it up

supplements, massages, shaving and all these other retarded suggestions that people make are the equivalent of "healing crystals" for beard...it doesnt fucking work and if you study on how hair follicles work you will know why.

Attach it to a face. Is it just kept in a shoebox or somn?

Wear a wig

Lose weight.

kek