Thought I was Gay

Thought I was Gay
Went and sucked a dudes dick today
Fucking hated it
Realized I'm straight
AMA

Attached: 1580237014589.jpg (332x336, 10K)

Did you let him cum in your mouth

faggot

How do you kbow for sure? You haven't taken a dick up the aas. You would probably love that. Faggot.

Post pic of dick and your dick

Innoculate the gay boundary by practicing it least once mandatory.

He didn't cum, sucked for an hour and nothing
Don't think I wanted him to in hindsight, I'm was literally bored after 5 minutes
And his balls fucking stunk like cheese
I let him fuck me just to see, and no I can confirm that I didn't really like it. Was just fucking boring
I'm a virgin, and was bored the whole time so I must not be gay right?
I'd post my dick but idk how to reduce picture file size

That's what I was thinking too, been thinking about it for a while and decided to just go for it.
Now if only I didn't match with slags on tinder I'd be a happy man

If they don't really wanna talk then they are just using you for some silent need and ANY human that does that needs to FUCK OFF AWAY FROM ME!

>By the power of goatse!

Attached: images (47).jpg (170x170, 10K)

Yeah if you were bored when experimenting then NOT gay.

you can't discover if you are gay by sucking a dick, it is the same as you explode yourself to discover if you are allahu akbar

Yeah I've had the mispleasure of falling for someone like that. Never wanted to listen, always wanted to talk.

I'm just happy to finally answer this question for myself. I'm a big dude, 6'3 260 and kinda consider myself a man's man but the gay thoughts were starting to fuck with that idea of myself. Glad I got it out of my system.
You have a similar experience?

I think sucking a 7 inch cock for an hour and taking it up the ass and not liking it is all the proof I need that I'm not. I wasn't interested in foreplay/kissing, I had started to develop a dick fetish and now that I've had it I know I don't like it.

Yeah. Around 21 I frequented gay bar because I loved dancing and the music was good. Lonely kid because expat and no natural socialization because reasons. Drag queen and boyfriend took me back to theirs (i was friend with the boyfriend and knew him) but despite them getting all excited I couldnt even get hard and just bleh.

Realized that gay guys are just men who don't have the courage or confidence to let an alien gender describe their orgasm. Every new women for me is a brand new orgasm because I dominate the when and the what, just not the pace or the flow and tbere is always a before/after integration so new stuff flows.

Basically I treat every woman like a daughter, even in group sex.

Everytime I try with guys they get all butthurt that I am uninterested in conforming to their silent greed.

A womans silent greed however xan be fucking amazing chaos emerald orgasm sonic brain.

>women are freakier and hornier than guys anyway so why would I want the LESS sexual gender?

Attached: images (44).jpg (554x554, 45K)

You just have woman eyes and appreciate a penis and phallic stuff for what they are: divine injectors of truth-spooge.

Attached: download_20200127_123349 (1).jpg (2976x3968, 457K)

>Went and sucked a dudes dick
>I let him fuck me
>I'm straight
kek

user, can give you a kiss?

aw lame dude, you fucked a cheese dick neck beard or fat stoner type sounds like. ofcourse you didn't like it...i mean i'm not gay but ugly is ugly.

how'd you meet this dude...lemme guess it was your friend that you play WOW with and you guys were playing cards against humanity and someone made a joke about sucking a guys dick and how it wouldn't be that bad and you were like well okayyyy.

You can't just suck a dick (at least im guessing) the same way you can't just fuck a random girl or stick a dick in her mouth, it starts with kissing and then fondling then pants come off.

You just straight up sucked the dick didn't you? Grindr? Was he much older? Dammit you got me asking all these Q's...I'm turning into a faggot just out of curiosity now.

If they don't know how to take turns OR a teaching then yeah, just someone that never developed any depth and are waiting to hit rock bottom before they fly.

I avoid those bitches like a hot stove because they only believe in their internal narrative. Easy to manipulate, sure, but eventually ya get bored/tired because they just are such low energy existences.

>UNLESS U TRAP ONE AND TRAIN IT. LIKE A DRAGON SLUT DAUGHTER. W00F.

Attached: images (7).jpg (400x501, 22K)

You just described foreplay, dipshit.

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 41K)

Doesn't mean a lot. If you didn't enjoy it, then either you didn't like the dude. I've been with men and women and can say from experience, at least in my case, totally depends on the person.

How the fuck does this even happen.

Dubs of truth
Funny, I'm 21 now
Ive never gone all the way with a woman, but now that I've done this I'm fairly certain I'll have no qualms about smashing some pussy.

If you're a sweet lady ;)

I'm literally not interested in kissing men, I had an object fixation on dick.
He was wayy older, like 40s or 50s, and short. He just payed there and let me suck his dick. I met him on Grindr, and just feel like that's all I need for me to know I don't like dicks. I've always loved women, I know now that I could only ever love a woman.

Smash the pussy and squash the womb. Rainbow penis spear 4 u!

I got caught up in the dick hypnosis bullshit shilled on /gif/

It wasn't so much I didn't like it, it simply wasn't arousing.
The anal felt ok, but I was still bored

yea i know the term but the way this guys game is going...i figured he might not.

but thanks for nothing dumb dumb...see i can say mean things too

damn im amazed how spot on my guesses were.

are you overweight user?

I'd say you're a psychic but I already said my ht/wt so not as impressive
Still weird how you knew so much though
Can you guess my eye color?

Hint; it's not a common color

Rainbow? Lmao

Did you suck his ass just to make sure you're not gay??

I hate those types of people

Op will you try with my cock? My balls smell like cheese too.

Op will you try with my cock? I'll let you eat my ass and My balls smell like cheese too.

The truly sad part is, even though you're not gay, you are a massive faggot.

Attached: 18241283.png (588x486, 187K)

Attached: 1556435268329.jpg (900x1211, 138K)

just read the other comments and saw your weight and height. I don't know eye color but your Truck is probably white and you've been to the north maybe once but only when you were real young.

> I own a white truck
>went to Maine around 13
Fucking weird man

Very true Donald pepe