Kek

Kek

Attached: Libtard_Destroyed.jpg (720x767, 295K)

Uh, every Starbucks I've ever been to only has one bathroom stall with both genders listed on the door. It's a single-person occupancy and the door locks. I don't think they're trying to appeal to the non-binary crowd, they're just cheap bastards who won't install two bathrooms.

The poor person who has to clean up your shit isn’t the one who made that decision, tard. Fuck you.

Knowing starbucks they are however a liberal hipster regardless.

Uh no, they’re a working person trying to make ends meet. Just like everyone else working a service job that requires cleaning public bathrooms.

>Uh
b8?

Nope, not true.

I added that caption to that unrelated picture to troll pol. Funny to see it here.

It looks like you got some on your shoes..

Shoes? I don't think so commie.

lol not just on his shoes but up his legs too.

Attached: b2tumbler.jpg (717x880, 442K)

Nope only liberal scum work at coffeehouses.

gtfo underage retard

Oh look you left a mess for your mom and dad when they come to mop the floor later.

Uh oh, someone blew their brains out at Starbucks.

Boo-fucking-hoo. If it is in fact a shit job, go get a better one

you're all trolled here its an unrelated image with some random caption

Attached: HAHAH.jpg (540x666, 103K)

Looks like you get to die of associated bowel issues though. So... maybe libtards planned long term to win?

That’s shopped shit. 2/10 for trying

Funny because most corporate places that aren't mom and pop type gigs you can call a third party to sanitize the place. 1) The workers there won't have to clean it 2) 3rd party guy gets paid

Of course the Trump dipshit who did this (if this is even real) doesn't have a job so he doesn't know things like that exist. If anything that Starbucks got a nice ass clean and some guy got paid nicely for it. Of course Starbucks gets charged but unless he's hitting every starbucks in the country he's not accomplishing anything. Just wanted to point that out :)

Every Starbucks I’ve ever had the displeasure of going into (all 3 of them) has been populated by unnaturally colored hair adult children who gossip about shit that shouldn’t be broadcast in front of polite company or customers while they make a coffee.
Also, seems like all the guys working there are more queer than $3 bills, which wouldn’t surprise me.
Worst of all, their coffee is shit for the cost - overpriced burnt garbage.

By god, he's right.

15/hour isn't good enough! We must stand and fight so no unskilled worker must ever have to clean a bathroom again. When is enough enough Cred Forums??

Any nudes ?

eww, who the fuck goes to starbucks, their drinks are all they're known for and it always taste like shit

This.....I can burn my own coffee at home, thank you very much.

ive never been to starbucks

Attached: idgaf.jpg (411x343, 27K)