Wifey blew $650 on a name-brand purse because her friend told her that it will appreciate in value, even as a used item...

Wifey blew $650 on a name-brand purse because her friend told her that it will appreciate in value, even as a used item. Why are women so stupid?

Attached: 991288FB-2D68-4A01-83DD-CF4531EF42B5.jpg (470x304, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHw4HEzzsyc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you let him buy it then?

I’m not her daddy. If she wants to tard it up, idgaf. I explained to her the absurdity of expecting to sell a used item above the new, retail price. But of course, trying to reason with a female is like trying to teach a moose algebra.

Attached: 454620EB-DF84-41D5-B8F8-4670700D88AE.jpg (454x960, 108K)

Why ask us, you married that stupid cunt.

>Why are women so stupid?
Women aren’t stupid. Your wife specifically is a moron. Big difference. Find a better one if you can.

They’re all stupid, mate. You better turn fag if you want a partner with more than a quarter of a brain.

Attached: E628BF17-FFE6-4A23-B95E-6178DA2E394C.jpg (550x772, 63K)

it cost about 30 cents to produce by some indian sex slave in a sweat shop somewhere. Your wife is supporting slave labor.

>Women aren’t stupid
Virgin detected. Otherwise, open bobs.

>Why are women so stupid?
Your wife is gullible, her friend is retarded.

I know. The fucking thing isn’t even real leather.

there are name brand, limited edition items that accrue more value in age than real-estate or stocks (birkin bags are an example). though, if she only spent $650, this wasn't one of those items

Probly a Coach purse.
Shits insane.
Guys will do the same shit to post on their instagram.and floss at the bar.
Some status shit for complete shallow fucking retards.

Nah, you just married a stupid cunt.

Well you ain't nothing faggot.
You can't keep your woman in line.
You can't teach her shit.
And you can't even be her daddy.

Why the fuck would you expect her to listen to a cuck in the first place?

Wimmenz is dumb and shit, ya no duh.
Every single decision my wife runs by me first.
If she's make a purchase she asks my advice and opinion. If it's a purchase above $12 dollars she asks my permission.
Are you the man of the house, or a whiny atm?

Her friend has bought a number of them and spent thousands on a cashier’s wage. The fact that neither one of them considered buying a more-expensive used purse was lost on them both.

Attached: 56152DC6-F1D0-4C31-9F02-54C75AA7591C.jpg (670x800, 80K)

Exactly. It’s an entry-level item.

Seen one fag brag about his tyler the creator line hoodie for like 900 bucks. Looked like shit too

She works. It’s her money. I’m not enough of a control freak to set up a dictatorship like you have.

Attached: BA996155-3B02-477D-AB9F-1FC63F28CAFC.jpg (606x960, 72K)

cuck looool

My wife also works.
She then transfers 95% of her check to me.
I invest it, manage the bills, while she cooks me a tasty dinner, and then later she sucks my dick.
Control freak seems like the kind of insult one would use when they are jealous of someone, because they have no control over their wife or family, and don't feel respected at home. So they make this invisible image of a mad "freak" living in a hellish scenario because of a need to control everything.
But in reality, if I had to guess both me and my wife are actually happier than you or your wife. Because mine doesn't constantly feel the need to purchase expensive cloth bags to feel content in life... but yours clearly does. Think about that.

fuck I'd hate to be married too you you sound insecure and obviously have deeper issues

This dude lives in his mother's basement

Is $650 enough to impact your day to day? Get a better job pleb.

Why so angry, champ? Surprising, given that immaculate marriage you have forged.

Attached: 9A2F4BE6-6659-4C7A-BEF7-4912EBDAC282.jpg (828x766, 53K)

A weakening of male competency anywhere is a threat to the patriarchy everywhere. Obviously.

Not really. It was the sheer idiocy of the reasoning behind it that struck me.

Attached: 0485FD8E-182E-4746-ABC5-C7E7CE961F9C.jpg (485x314, 16K)

Not that guy but it was exceptionally predictable that the roasties/numales would bring out the tired arguments.

>Said the 14 year old on an anonymous basket weaving forum.

There are men that buy cars expecting them to appreciate in value. Women do not hold the monopoly on dumb financial decisions.

Okay, I'm gonna be a little bit nicer.
Go make her return it. Literally make her walk in and return it. Show no emotion.
Take that money, and put it in a simple 5 year bond.
Tell her if the purse her friend bought is worth more than the bond, she can have both.

you know no one on Cred Forums is useful enough to actually do anything productive with their lives (such as weave baskets)

lol what is this, the '70s???? bonds don't appreciate in value like designer goods can

Ok?
You've expressed your opinion that I don't care about. Do you feel better now?

Sacks, bags, and buckets are the master race carrying devices. Gtfo out of here basket boy

what about rucksacks? can you make me a rucksack?

>lol what is this, the '70s???? bonds don't appreciate in value like designer goods can
That's the fucking point.
An off the shelf overpriced handbag with a designer label slapped on it, doesn't appreciate in value like it did in the 70s.
Not unless you're getting into a high quality thousands of dollars "prototype" or "limited edition" bullshit thing. Most designer brands products drop in price just as fast as a used car nowadays.

Okay, to make it more fair.
Take the $700, put it into an ETF based on low volatile S&P 500 segments. In 3 years it should be around $870.
Her friends bag in the meantime will be $90 if she's lucky and it still looks decent.

ods tis

>appreciate in value

Ahahahahaha.

Was it mas produced? Is so no it will not appreciate on value.

ill rate that block of text failing marriage/10

I’ll show you my nutsack how about those apples

samefag much?

Lol, why would a sex slave be making handbags? whatever...

Attached: obama-laughing.jpg (1024x576, 126K)

Agreeable. She works to pay for it theres no issue. Obviously theres better things to spend that kind of money on but capitalsm and materialism baby let's gooo

Do none of you RUMB FUCKS not realize that some purses DO go up in value once the style is retired??

Same thing with men’s name brand limited items like Rolex

Lol Rolex, no-one wants watches anymore grandpa.

Attached: AlphaMale.png (1584x864, 300K)

She doesn’t actually care if it appreciates in value. She just knows you’re too much of a tightwad to understand wanting to spend $600 on something just because it’s ‘fancy’ and pretty, and it’ll make other women say “omg that’s cyute.” She just needed an excuse to make you shut up and go gripe to somebody else about it.

And it fuckin worked, didn’t it?

Attached: 0F288C62-00FF-4056-9A9C-C5A5C6A56005.gif (500x250, 1.86M)

Lmao a purse is a purse. A 10 dollar purse is just as functional as a 1000 dollar purse. But you know how women are.

My girlfriend easily spends hundreds on useless makeup, which she A) never wears around me and B) always says she """needs it"""

People still buy Rolex and they make great investment pieces.

For example this GMT Masterseries ‘Batman’ was retail for 9k 1 year ago and now sells for 17-20k

Attached: 5B834FE3-9F35-40AB-BDEE-A605F476CFA2.jpg (1315x835, 317K)

1 whole comment much?

Huh, so you really were just a political shill the whole time?
Go back to
>Cred Forums
>tumblr
>reedit
Whatever, I don't care, just somewhere I don't have to listen to your bullshit.

Look up a documentary about it you fucking mongoloid. They also cook and clean. 16 hour shifts.

Same thing goes for firearms. But you won't look like a queer when you show those off.

raw onions are pretty good on subs and other sandwiches

>Look up a documentary
No shithead, you made the assertion. YOU find a documentary and look it up for me. I'm not going to find evidence to support your argument, that's YOUR JOB not mine.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Why don't you faggots just go buy a camera, suck each other off, and make a documentary about it together?

She marry you, sure can they be stupid.

That wasn’t me, shit-sniff

Attached: 1B44C908-9F42-435D-93AA-A5ECB397C415.jpg (1064x1200, 264K)

Is your IQ under room temperature or something?

Prada and Gucci regularly sell products made by child sex slaves. And retards like your wife buys them. Fuck off faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHw4HEzzsyc

>There are men that buy cars expecting them to appreciate in value.

Yup. I actually know a guy who bought a 2002 Camaro SS convertible AND a 2002 WS6 Firebird then built a climate controlled, rodent proof garage to hide them away in until he could cash in on the big bucks.

He sold both cars last year for what he paid for them meaning he not only LOST money to inflation but also lost money building that stupid garage. I also know people who have dumped tons of cash into restoring a classic car thinking they'll hit the jackpot at the Barrett-Jackson only to have the car either not meet the reserve or sell for less than it cost to restore.

Because you've already copywrited that idea fagtron

Which country did you buy her from?

slavery gives me a bonner

Long Island.

Nice grammar. Also, tits or gtfo.

Attached: DA619A3D-BE89-44B0-944A-A85926825027.jpg (600x781, 59K)

Some people are stupid. The only cars that go up in value are cars over 100+ years old. So if you buy the first Tesla model car, or a particularly special Ferrari with some unique gimmick, then pass it down for 3 generations, then yeah it might go up 200%. But that's about it.

Other investments make more sense.

>The only cars that go up in value are cars over 100+ years old.
Oh my fuck, this is by far the most ignorant thing I have EVER read on Cred Forums
Been browsing since 2007

Attached: 1499872601053s.jpg (238x250, 8K)

it gives the women who buy these bags a bigger one

>shit-sniff

Attached: shit-sniff--kek.png (512x512, 60K)

Yeah y’all be sleeping on watches lmao

>Been browsing since 2007
as if that's something to be proud of

Okay, go get me a 1967 Shelby please, I'll gladly pay 200% above retail value.

Attached: smug wendy's.jpg (931x1200, 108K)

Faggot ass boomer car. Who wants to drive these butt ugly fucking cars? Lmao

So otherwords, you were talking out your ass, feel like an idiot and are now trying to deflect?

hurr durr intentionally limited edition crap. Who cares. It's not an investment platform for anyone with common sense.

If you buy a limited edition gimmick car, then it'll probably rise in value, but you'd spend 3 years finding someone stupid enough to drop serious money on it

I'll blow money like that on myself all the time, but I spend money on guns and gear for the boogaloo. I realize that I have way more guns than people I would trust to hand them off to, so in the end it's just a waste, so I let the wife waste money on herself guilt-free.

Attached: 05d7412f9f3beec6856853dcfc045b5c.jpg (578x799, 81K)

>boogaloo
you mean when martial law is instilled in reaction to a false flag domestic terror attack? There will be no movement. they've already convinced everybody that people like us are the enemy

Attached: nick1.png (321x189, 93K)

Implying fags are any better.
Its really rare to see a gay guy that's not worse than women.

And this.
There are girls with half a brain and there are girls with negative brain. You might have married the latter

I've never seen so much proof of angry, jealous jews and brainwashed shills, over reacting to a traditional marriage where the man and woman are happy.

Attached: you are both of these enjoy figuring it out while you're shitposting on the internet.jpg (250x250, 40K)

Imagine convincing yourself that total strangers are jealous of you based on your unverified claims on an anonymous board. Quality keks.

Attached: 39950D4F-E16F-4BBF-BBF1-CD45DC7B6C14.gif (372x210, 1.97M)

Attached: words cant hurt these shades.jpg (838x630, 137K)

Attached: 2oxvbm.jpg (526x500, 52K)

Okay, I'm 30 minutes into this doc and there's no talk of the wimmins being sex slaves.

This is absolutely not true. There are cars less than 30 years old which have skyrocketed in value. Granted most of them were $1m+ to begin with or extremely rare or both, but not all.
Example 2011 BMW 1 series M despite being less than a decade old is valued higher than its msrp. That being said, boomers gonna boom and go buy some shitty muscle car that they think will appreciate like the actually well built iconic muscle cars of their childhood, and promptly get fucked when the bottom falls out because nobody wants a shitty plastic underpowered base model camero.
TLDR People suck at assessing value.

Yeah. I watched the whole documentary and it wasn't what you said. I will never believe anything Cred Forums says ever again.

Pisses me off man. Girlfriend gets pissed at me for buying a half oz of weed for 115 then goes and spends 110 on her hair 40 on nails plus expensive ass shampoo blah blah blah fucking annoying

Attached: 1580071086204.webm (1280x634, 1.91M)

actually yes jews do push soy only on whites as to get rid of them.
im a trump tard nope but iam A Ancap Liberterians who sees this jewish ploy.

Attached: 24E70CBF-FCDD-466A-A9D2-11D7EB248DC5.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Actually if it's actually designer and not pseudo designer like Gucci or coach it will.

But it's probably not anything remotely close to Tiffany

It’s Louis Vuitton.

Attached: 46060494-24F5-4D9B-B23E-488DD07FCE4B.jpg (505x510, 65K)

>I saw it on a documentary somewhere dude why are you such a retard?

i mean, come on. this man is clearly sick with schizophrenia and the flu.

Attached: 1566249531229.jpg (292x229, 16K)