What is the purpose of this bug

What is the purpose of this bug

Attached: 59e7eb91213e2.image.jpg (1200x1102, 77K)

They are friendly

Government surveillance

Something for my cats to play with while I’m at work or asleep

To make my life miserable. Those bitches were on all the shipments of garden accessories I had to stack a few years back. Fuck that.

Apparently they are all over but I've only ever seen like 4 in my life.

do they bite u???

Had one fly into my mouth once, couldn't get the taste out for over four hours, even used fucking soap. Hands down, one of the worst experiences of my life, hated those shits ever since.

Those fuckers are the worst.

ive killed like 8 of them in the past 4 months, im sick of them

to bug you with their stank

they are the spawn of satan. their only purpose is to bring hell on earth by being annoying as hell and flying like a complete retard with any trajectory whatsoever.

this piece of shit bug is small but sounds like a goddamn UH-60 black hawk chopper which is enought to give you a mini panic attack when they fly near you.

they all deserve to die

I had one of those once or twice, aren't these the ones that do 1.5 meter vertical jumps? Complete Chad.

You did what?!

I'll take their stank over nigger stank any day

To bug you.

Accurate

Don't think so

They are cute! I actually like their scent. Crushing them is retarded, just makes the smell stronger. They are easy to catch, just throw them outside.

bugs suck nerd

so, basically nigger bugs?

That would make sense, since you are discouraged to kill them because of that shit smell

you are asking for a teleological explanation of the stink bug. many philosophers and scientists reject this line of thinking as it skirts awfully close to intelligent design arguments.

the best we could say is what is it's purpose through a evolutionary biological argument. how has its purpose evolved to help it survive and procreate because i believe at the most fundamental level survival and procreation is the purpose of all living things. anything, any meaning we assign to affect those ends, are only explanations of how they have adapted to fulfill those purposes.

Attached: pepe_sherriff.jpg (822x832, 44K)

I will never understand how so many people can be complete and total pussy over a little bug. They are harmless. Brush them aside and move on with your life's.

At least it's not the blood sucking variant that transmits a deadly parasite.

Attached: vinchuca.jpg (620x350, 146K)

I've literally never noticed a smell from them.
I just squish them and throw them away.
Am I a nigger?

Here is the one I had. Didn't make noises or appeared to be able to fly.

Attached: 2018-11-08 20.05.40.jpg (1920x2560, 1.24M)

>Am I a nigger?
Most likely. That smell is the trademark of that bug

They probably have a net positive contribution to ecosystems, unlike humans.

to let you know if your house has holes somewhere you need to seal up

You wont understand until getting rid of today's stink bug becomes part of your daily routine
They need to go extinct

i think you're so jealous that this bug has more sex than your nigger ass

they are surprisingly docile, even if you mess with them. they barely move, and if they do move they just slowly walk. that's nice because it makes catching and releasing them outside really easy. however, they seem to really like bright lights. the only time ive seen them fly is when i have my ceiling light on. then they act like retarded moths and fly around and smash into it.

All homes have holes in them. If they didn't you'd die overnight.
Homes built after ~2010 have "sealed" envelopes. And have complex intake and climate control systems.
But they're never actually sealed perfectly, and over time the seals break, and if anyone ever works on an exterior wall, it gets compromised.
Older homes, the vast majority of homes, would never work if you sealed up all the outside walls.

> the only intelligent answer here
> roundly ignored by Cred Forums retards

Maybe it just wanted to read the Börsen-Zeitung.

Then why hate it if it doesn't bite u? You must value all creatures and let them go.

The same purpose as you, and every other thing in existence.

What is the purpose of the bug? What is the purpose of you? What is the purpose of a mountain? What is the purpose of a star?

Do you believe things have purpose?

What is purpose?

this is teleology my man. read about it. i tried to tell people here but they don't get it. you seem to understand what that question entails.

>purpose
to be destroyed

Attached: ZpmRA3ph.jpg (498x276, 21K)

bat and bird food

Nerd blood is my favorite, where they be at?

Attached: 445A7729-9244-4D7E-A407-4E004EB7A2F4.jpg (260x280, 23K)

WOW racists you have to bring race into everything dont you why dont you get a life racists

>Brush them aside and move on with your life's
>life's
>life is
>Brush them aside and move on with your life is

Attached: Yfw+playing+fpss+even+my+brainlet+reaction+images+are+_763a0dd249c26c32b941b6c27cb1e80b.jpg (853x855, 103K)

stank

you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, autocorrect bullshit is going on?

nice excuse, retard

i didn't even post !

They can fly

yeah okay, retard

The most powerful argument known to man;
discrediting an entire response and focusing on a misspelling

stay mad

Local diversity is unnatural and spawns racism.
Don't make me ever see a nigger, and I won't hate them.

Whatever, you're just a Drumpf lover. Say whatever you want to justify your racism to yourself, loser.

Going on the off chance this isn't a joke, "racists" don't like Trump. Trumps a shabbos goy and a nigger lover, always has been, always will be.

*GASP*
el mal de chagas

It's all just a big joke to you, isn't it? If that were true, why does the KKK support Drumpf?

Hang out and be a bug.
Eat.
Try to find a female bug to fuck.
Die in a relatively short period of time most humans can't even pretend to comprehend.

According to wikipedia,
They want money. Money and the cars, cars and clothes. The hoes. I suppose. They just wanna be, they just wanna be successful.

Posts like this make me love Cred Forums

Food for birds.

Get a load of this faggot

That isnt how evolution works, there is no purpose they just happen to be good at having offspring before their death

The OP's pick is the same bug, just an instar younger and it's blood sucker tucked up and hard to see at the pics angle.
I had a shed half a mile from my house on my property that fucking got mysteriously infested with the deadly fuckers. Carefully captured 3 and froze them to death in capped large test tubes then sent them for positive ID by my states entomologist. Positive ID and all infected with god-damned Chagas. Burned the shed down and covered the spot after the fire died in wettable powder and something persistent and nasty.

They're Fucking invading places they've not been seen before.

You idiot. If you even fucking TOUCH one of those fuckers you likely contract Chagas.

TO FUCK UP MA PUNKINS!!!

Attached: 73369928-angry-farmer-in-a-meadow.jpg (1300x866, 93K)

Oh shit, what the fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-29 Triatominae at DuckDuckGo.png (1147x321, 78K)

If you're not fucking around, get to your doctor and get tested. QUICKLY. If you got infected you'd be asymptomatic until you go to the hospital one day suddenly passing out because your heart is failing. You'll either get a transplant to buy you about 5 more years of you'll die a few weeks later. If they treat you early enough, you can be cured. If not early enough, you'll require lifelong occasional treatment to avoid heart failure. The treatment drugs are not easily available, your doctor will need to get them directly from the CDC as they are not approved for use in the U.S.. Your pharmacist ain't gonna sell you that shit. The drugs also make your hair fall out and other nasty side effects.

Y'all are gonna learn ain't shit really changed from the a million ways to die in the west days. In fact, it's worse now since human living spaces are pressing so much into formerly wild land.

The KKK is literally a glow nigger enterprise.
It's more hollowed out and puppeteered than the fucking alt kike.

This. It's all just a Punch and Judy Show set to a kike Kabuki of noise and drawn out drama.

BMSB baby, that shit pest yo

I find this unnecessarily disturbing.
I'm in all likelihood fine. I had non of the early phase symptoms, and I also live in Europe. I don't even know if that protist exists here. I certainly never heard warnings about diseases transmitted by bugs.

To be photograped, posted on Cred Forums, and commented on.

Those fuckers recently showed up in Europe, even Australia.. And yeah, they are fucking carrying the parasite involved. We've been dealing with them in Texas for as long as I can remember as we are on the northern edge of their native range.

You have globalism to thank for your new problem. You guys often don't run AC on warmer days especially at night. Y'all will learn not to do that soon. Not sure what your nations rules will be on the needed medications.

Go ahead, look it up, I'm not lying to you nor overstating the danger.

Here. They taste bad. Not a purpose per se, but certainly contributes to survival.

A quick search showed that the situation in Germany doesn't seem to be pressing. It's mostly talk about immigrants, dot domestic infections. I think hypochondria is the more realistic threat to my health here in comparison.
Besides, there is no cure after all, is there?
Fuck warmth, poisonous spiders and tropical diseases.

He eats tree and plants pests for breakfast.
He's a good boi.

I think you're exaggerating or have the wrong tree, i've touched plenty and put them outside and i'm still kicking

Attached: 0348_3131.jpg (2700x1800, 938K)

feeding your pet praying mantis

Lot's of people make your mistake and confuse stink bugs with kissing bugs, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

You have normal ones and bloodsucking ones. The bloodsucking ones may carry the disease, normal ones not.

The bad guys are Triatoma, Rhodnius and
Panstrongylus.

Others just eat smaller bugs.

It can be cured if treated before it enters its chronic phase. During the acute phase treatment is 100% effective. It's not a bacteria, but a protozoan parasite. A distant relative and variant of sleeping sickness more common to the South of you. These bugs can and do explode in population very quickly under the right conditions. One rainy summer and you'll be up to your schnitzel in them.

Look, whatever. You getting desperately ill doesn't affect my healthcare system.

Well i'm glad i don't live in a shithole that has them

It's OK, fren; I believe in God and what he wills will happen. :*)
Thanks for the information, will spread.

Of course not as it requires careful examination by a damned entomologist to get a positive ID. That said, I do live in an affected area and even a stink bug like the one in OP's pick would be preserved in 97% rubbing alcohol and sent off to the state entomologist if I saw it on my property.
Chagas is no joke, its effects are serious, life altering and life threatening.

Not everything is a joke or cute and safe despite the Fisher Price nerd life you kids all live these days. Sooner or later your safety bubble is gonna get popped. Then what few of you survive will answer to men like me. Speaking of.

How's the pandemic going?

Stenchification

Brown marmalated stink bug. This variety is harmless but it's cousin can do real fucking damage.

I dunno man, I've never heard of this in my life.
Probably a Brazillian thing.

I understand your fear, but ticks, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other critters are just as dangerous where I live. Nature wants to kill us, live in it a while and you get used to it. Get too use to it and you die. Worse yet however is overreacting like a little bitch. You put yourself and everyone around you in danger. I don't know what pandemic you're talking about, so I'm going to assume you think I was someone else - just an user passing by calling out your shit. You don't need an expert to know that unless your shed had a huge rat infestation they were just stink bugs. If it did have a huge rat infestation then you shoulda burned it down long ago.

For eating. If you're a bird?

Heard they were introduced into the southern United States to help with the kudzu problem because the eat it. Apparently they also eat a lot of other crops, and multiply rapidly.

Attached: wew.jpg (900x541, 391K)

birds don't eat stink bugs