Hey I have been thinking about this for a long time

Hey I have been thinking about this for a long time.

I believe there are some inherent differences among races, and some are better than others. I believe whites
are physically, intellectually, morally and spiritually superior to others.

This being said I am not racist because I believe all races should be treated with equal respect and I don't advocate for the genocide of any. So what am I?

Attached: 250px-Races_and_skulls.png (250x409, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re a white supremacist.

Anthropology = racism in 2020

>So what am I?
A pseudo-intellectual Cred Forumstard-lite.

a man with a discriminated viewpoint. we are no longer allowed to make controversial observations without recieving accusations of being involved with a preconceived organization.
>oh you dont support trump? this must mean you support hillary you cuck

Attached: 1580267884937.png (1000x1000, 547K)

Out of curiosity, based upon what?

LOL retard.. i think that you should tell me what YOUR theory is based on. the burden of proof lies in the beholder, no?

The most widely held "unpopular opinion" is that the last three steps of human evolution, didn't exactly die off, they live on. Cro Magnon and Neanderthal, with some cross breeding, became the Caucasians and Asians. While Homo Erectus was left in Africa as a ground forager and never cross bred with because they were thought animals.

Attached: Homo_erectus.jpg (288x360, 39K)

The burden of proof lays on the claimant? I didn't make a theory nor did I deserve to be called a retard. By all means, I'd still like to hear your explanation for why you believe whites are physically, intellectually, morally and spiritually superior to others.

>I have been thinking

Try harder

Gay

Australia is fully functioning and economically stable society with effective government and law enforcement.

Attached: nick5.png (271x172, 40K)

you can divide the definition of racism into two categorize, literal and faggotry, the literal being you believe in the concept of race and hold certain prejudices against others for following, which are not limited to hatred, but believing in the notion that they're inherent differences between them
the faggotry is that you're a fucking white male and are racist due to institutional privileges derived from the exploitation and oppression of PoC's.
so you're racist either way, tough luck faggot.

theres also defective breeds like fragile x syndrome
-lovecraft
-woodrow wilson

Attached: combat triangles.png (1160x1051, 79K)

Something something schizophrenia something something Pine Gap.

grandson of woodrow wilson - johnathon, pine gap, schizophrenic yep

ur also genetically blacklisted dclxvi

>believes one race is superior to others
>isn't racist

pick one, faggot

A person voicing opinions you know no one cares about

/thread

>So what am I
An idiot because none of what you said was backed up by anything and isn't true anyway.

Also a closet racist so kill yourself.

Evolution doesn't always pick intelligence as the best attribute. "Survival of the fittest" means the best fit, not the strongest. Your intelligence won't prevent you from drowning. Whales are more fit for the the ocean than humans. Does that mean whales are better than humans?

Environmental determinism may be the cause of race difference. Imagine living in a desert. How could you better yourself if you are starving.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

>spiritually superior
So your magic floating faggot in the sky is better than the other floating faggots?
>So what am I?
A godtard.

Attached: 1A6A9BAE-32E6-457B-82A9-A07DE42E4B35.jpg (214x250, 9K)

A cucumber

just like going fruit and veg shopping you fucking pussys, from observation and experience a black tomato or apple is rotten and probably goin to make you sick. not always but most likely. At the very best maby some intoxication. which i might add will bring out the coon in any respectable black but i digress, anyway being observant of history and day to day interactions is why i dont eat no black fucking tomato. also the question why white is best, pretty much anywhere thats not third world and has a civilised society, evidence- crying about being taken from there home land, yet why you no go home then. my moneys on food, water, and long sleeve....or short sleeve.
fucking faggots

NSA USA fragile X syndrome leader hahaha

`heres your contact, bro

Fragile X Unironically worse then downs

107 years murdered nation

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 5K)

Technically you are ethnocentric but 99% of the world would say you're racist. They are technically incorrect, but barely.

Literally every fucking worthwhile invention in human history? Hahahahh

I think negros are comical but if I could I’d wipe the world clean of Muslims.

Whites are definitely not MORALLY better. If anything white peoples downfall is how inherently evil they are. You’ve just been brainwashed and that’s pathetic.

Imagine being this Jewish

Attached: 1579142776839m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Attached: 67248626_136794854194880_7917795970341780721_n.jpg (1080x1311, 138K)

>morally
>Cred Forums
oh you poor idiot

murder usa problem solved. they are a cancer cannot seperate tumor from host