>start hormones and start developing tits
>they are hairy as fuck
>ask endocrinologist if it will ever stop
>he says no and that i need laser
>it costs a fortune
Wat do Cred Forums?

Attached: 999.jpg (617x745, 121K)

kys

Start progesterone and switch to injections for estrogen if you haven't already. Once I started on progesterone around the one year mark, my body hair growth slowed dramatically.

Open boobs.

Stop bitching and shave your knockers? Also follow the rules

Can we see?

Nair.

Hair removal.

Don't be a retard and be what you were born as, hairy moobs.

Stop being a faggot.

Post a picture of your hairy tits, MA'AM

stop being a faggot and just be gay

Kys

let's see em

bobs and feminine benis / bespoke vagene, or no advice

Didn't you post this like 3 or 4 months ago?
Surely you must have come up with something by
now... like stop shitposting perhaps?

kill yourself tranny

Anonymous
01/28/20(Tue)21:31:47 No.819508799
#
I'm not who you're responding to, but I wanted to give input.

I don't hate trannies. If anything I care for them more than their own communities do. I believe that these people truly do feel depressed and ostracized and have nowhere to turn to.

They hear people on Reddit who push the "you're in the wrong body" narrative and it leads to them thinking they finally have a magic solution. Spend money on hrt, cut off contact from your friends and family that are transphobic, and finally get the surgery to become who you always wanted!

Except when you wake up, you are still who you've always been. Now you have a terrible pain and a surgeon who refuses to listen when entire chunks of your new genitals are falling off in rot.

You no longer can function in human society because of the mix of pain meds, fix up surgery, and painful dilation. But you can't stop now or else everything you've done is in vain.

When you ask the community for support you are ignored. They all are more eager to get others to transition than to give you the help you need. How could they lie to you and say everything would be okay? When you speak on your suffering, you are told that you shouldn't put a damper on others transitioning and are silenced

Just like that you realize that your problems from before are still present. But now you have physical pain to match your terrible mental anguish.

I don't hate people who transition. I pity them as one does a person who ruins their life with drugs, alcoholism, or simply destroys their life in another way.

You don't need a surgery to become the person you want to be. You are good enough as is.

That, my friend, is the tragedy of transgenderism

If this whole "sissy" thing turns you on, yeah

show boobs

TITS OR

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

Attached: 325E8F98-410E-489F-B37C-3C832BFDA08F.jpg (320x217, 21K)

show bobs

Shut the fuck up faggot simp, HE should either get psychological help because HE has a psychological disorder or HE should end his fucking life because HE’LL always have hairy nipples

see this kind of shit is why I really think I'm just going to settle for being a degenerate in VR or full-dive worlds or whatever, I just wouldn't make a good shemale given my body chemistry and general anatomy are all wrong for the kind of thing I'd want at least given the current limitations on this tranny biomed tech shit

call me when I can get a gene splice pill to turn my testes into ovaries and a lab grown pussy so I can be a futa

Don't listen to this dumb nerd. Transitioning is amazing.

Attached: 1580274193734.jpg (2022x1170, 320K)

Obvious bait is obvious.
If not, tits or GTFO.

Still look like a dude

Based reply oml my sides

I imagine this response came literally seconds into the thread LOL

Kneejerk

Why is he wearing so much makeup in the bath?

Probably one of those conversion apps

Super creepy man becomes non creepy woman.

Quick question assuming this is you (also assuming the male is the before). Why did you have facial hair if you felt you were a woman?

you should shoot bleach

40%

I was laying down for hours reading manga in the bath so all the blood pooled to my face. No makeup and no filters.
My parents punished me for acting feminine as a kid so I thought that it was "bad" and didn't really question it for a while. Once I was 20 I realized I was trans and started hormones, but by then I could grow a bit of facial hair and I let it grow for a few months in a vague attempt to feel more "masculine" while I was still in denial.

Ignore the hate, I get it. You know you are a dude but dont want to be. Can't fucking ignore it because it just gets worse and it's a part you that's means too much so fuck psych. Honestly, I would just make it part of your daily or bidaily routine.

Dont just shave cuz stubbly boobs
Find a gentle(ish) hair removal cream that can round off a d thin out the shaved hair. Keep it up until you have a solid career. Than you can lazer or electrolisis if you thing the cost is worth it. Gives another goal to further to further your life. Even if you are making the transition it's important to keep in mind you are more than a going to be woman. You are a person too. Pushing your life goals as well as your gender goals will also keep you from becoming a statistic and keep happy in the long run. It's just gunna be part of your beauty routine until then. Not a biggy. If other trans-women have done it you can too :)

Get mental help so you don't kys

Suck me off it'll make you feel better lol

So if someone came up to you and said "these arent my hands I swear" You would chop off their hands instead of taking them to a psychologist?

Attached: lo74pf341za41.jpg (960x396, 46K)

Hey man, never meant that anyone going this stuff should ignore psychiatric help. Only that its fuckin terrifying. I guess I'm not the best at explaining myself.

Wow it sure is getting expensive to be mentally ill these days.

Post suicide rates before and after transition

Hey man, never meant that anyone going this stuff should ignore psychiatric help. Only that its fuckin terrifying. I guess I'm not the best at explaining myself...

You need to kill yourself, it’s the only way out, you will have hairy nipples forever, and you’re going to regret trying to become a female you faggot, just commit traditional samurai-style suicide and stab yourself the abdomen and slice across

Attached: 1B99733C-4F5F-40F0-9795-6C8B9450C264.gif (340x179, 1.06M)

Kill yourself now and save the effort. You'll always be a man

You can buy a knockoff laser hair removal machine on eBay fora around 500USD. Expensive but cheaper than getting it done. Plus then you can charge other faggots for the service.

No medical professional would ever recommend cutting your dick off. Retarded meme but a retarded tranny.

Attached: 1573880847970.png (198x297, 37K)

this is actual good advice.

Was that drawing supposed to add weight to your statement?

Buy a chinese hair-remover laser online and be sure to point it into your eyes after you're done applying third degree burns to your hairy man-tits

Attached: 1691aekrju541.png (1152x729, 167K)

Shave?

I have a minor in psychology. let images talk for you and continue posting here trying to convince yourself you're not a hairy manchild and then kys like everyone else like you

Attached: h1xmjpv5ziq31.jpg (800x800, 64K)

either shave your tits or let me graze on them like a cow you trans slut

Suicide rates of post op trans people = out of context when discussing suicidal trans people? ok.

Their suicide rates are significantly higher post op, just accept the fact that faggots are fucking mentally ill and should all be castrated with shears and euthanized

Seems a little extreem if you ask me.

violent desires like that are also a sign of mental illness.

Attached: therapist.png (540x251, 189K)

Nair. Or wax if you can stand it.

...Also why would you bother with the castration if you're euthanizing them?

Be honest - you didn't think it through did you?

Well at least I don’t want to mutilate myself because I’m a stupid faggot, I’d rather do the world justice by killing faggots and niggers while we’re at it, I’m doing humanity a favor

Attached: 39BD1D5D-2BF8-4D38-8C3E-82CE2181A2CB.jpg (4032x3024, 966K)

No, I specified shears because it would be excruciating painful before they die, let’s be honest, you didn’t think your criticism through, did you?

No I did, but I made the mistake of assuming you were merely deranged. Had I known you were also a sadistic racist I probably wouldn't have bothered talking to you to be honest.

Research major life choices better.
I'd still fuck you tho.

>trans people have a high suicide rate therefore we should kill them

Attached: signal-2019-12-29-111608.jpg (326x294, 24K)

Wuh Woh, I’m a Wacist, now I’m a Wost Cawse, just drink gasoline shitbreath UwU

Now this drawing does actually add something. Bravo.

We’re doing them a favor shitlips, kill to birds(gays) with one stone

41% of the 1%

I'm sorry? Has something happened to you?

Start saving or start a Shave the Whale Campaign

basically this. there is no exact science behind transitioning presently and the methodology is really quite crude. its going to take many generations of medical research to overcome these challenges. you are, in effect, an early adopter of this process and perfect success is not guaranteed. I wish you luck though.

You just transitioned into Elmer Fudd!

Try waxing your tits, show us before and after you faggot.

Why would I take a faggot lovers pity, I have a fantastic quality of life, I enjoy telling strangers to kill themselves over the internet because It’s enjoyable to laugh at the reactions of people who believe in this shit

Attached: signal-2019-10-16-235409.jpg (228x220, 14K)

Fpbp

Attached: CA76610C-8FBB-44A0-A6CF-C0319D1FDD6A.jpg (750x510, 266K)

Post your hairy man milkers

The 'I'm sorry' was not sympathy for you, it was me questioning your sudden interest in the letter w.

But I'm sure your life is great. Happy people are known to throw fits of rage at entire groups of people on the internet. Yep. I'm convinced. Happy. No doubt about that.

Notbad.jpg

>top text bottom text image macro

Attached: signal-2019-09-24-100820.gif (600x600, 1.05M)

Unironically great advice.

They’re not fits of rage, in sitting comfortably in my bed making fun of faggots, and it’s ENTERTAINING, not sure how you got fits of rage out of entertainment, kids these days are weird

Kill yourself you mentally ill fuck. Fucking shit smeared Mongoloids don't deserve the same air as me.

you are a nigger

Attached: AAEE4A60-F353-4391-8BD0-78D4D10F5AFD.png (700x460, 629K)

Obviously faggotposting actual women in the after pic.

Ok fella, I'm off to bed. Nice sparring with you.
Don't go getting too edgy while I'm gone.

one thing is for certain: transexualism is the opposite of self acceptance. it is total opposition to reality.

not the same person

nigger

is that you, op? you don't look like a boy.

What did I just say?

When did the dude say he desires anything? Just gave a possible course of action, misguided or not.

Niggers smell bad

use helium

I smell Jewish rats in this thread.

Attached: 1575447713288.png (942x918, 470K)