My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Cred Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Cred Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Attached: IMG_4843.jpg (600x599, 113K)

B8, nobody on Cred Forums has a lover

Probably your fault, you did this.

Fuck her dad to assert dominance.

Ask for tips

nice bait, but what does "literally shaking" have to do with this? Your fake GF is the one that got beat up.

Stop posting stale pasta you catamite.

Attached: T.png (719x491, 351K)

Come on op

Attached: FB_IMG_1579796581186.jpg (582x960, 39K)

Prettty sure that’s Neva X’s hoe

rape her and beat her more. she deserves it, she knows she did something wrong

Attached: depress..jpg (360x364, 60K)

yeah this is gettin real old.

In case this isn't b8, shoot that bastard. Image not based.

Do whatever you did the other 10 times you posted this shit

She probably had it coming.

Go punch him in the face like any real man would.

well, she shoulda listened to him.

.38 special or bigger if you're a man. Blow his brains out in a dramatic fashion if you love her.

Beat the shit out of him that's what he gets for touching your Woman

Prove your dominance over her dad. Beat her worse.

user, you should help her move out, act slowly, and responsibly. Take her out to a restaurant, talk with her, and take time to calm both of you down and figure out a plan for getting her out.

Run him off the road while he's on the way to work and when he crashes hop out with a tire iron do some work

Attached: iron.gif (300x300, 61K)

This op nothing else show her whos boss

you speed and get parallel with him then inch closer and closer until he's in a ditch

neither OP nor native speaker. thank you user. i learned a cool new word today.

Punch her in her right eye since she didn't learn the first time.

Finish the job and beat her up some more snitches get stiches

Beat her for being so weak, then fuck her dad for being so alpha.

This, tbh. Fuck her dad right in his stinky brown star fish. Cover his poop pipe in your love batter.

Trips niggaaaaaaa

Trips

Anyone notice this thread is packed with dubs and trips

go and do some wacky shieeeet

Kek

You don’t do shit and let her father do what he’s supposed to do and keep your tween ass out of it

call the law. problem is, if shes underage, their gonna take her. CPS at least shes outta the fuckin house. be a hero. don't listen to these assholes

Beat her up again

She probly wasn't listening

LOL wooooo you cant defrend your gf from her own dad lol thats fucking pathetic who the fuck gets the ass beat by their own fuckin dad LOL wtf man. WTF.

man you know what you gotta do. call the fucking cops if you want but your bitch ass should deal with his. go over and be like yo, wtf you fucking mong. and then when hes like 'whats going on' you pull out a board with an angry face painted on it and you whack his fuckin face with it. you just whack his fucking face and you go 'bitch dont touch my slut again' and maybe call him a faggot

stop being such a bitch tho. fuck your gf maybe cum inside her, women love that shit. then go whap her dad with a board with an angry face painted on it. thats your move, man. thats your move

Eat his ass. You faggot cloner of thread.