I feel like at this point I'll never get laid. I'm 23 and I haven't even held hands yet?

I feel like at this point I'll never get laid. I'm 23 and I haven't even held hands yet?

>tfw literally all of your ancestors have gotten laid
>tfw you know you will be the last member of this genetic lineage

Where do I go from here Cred Forums? ITT virgin circlejerk.

Attached: annoyedpepe.jpg (227x222, 6K)

pork a fatty you genetically retarded sack of shit

If you think this gonna change on its own, it wont.

Attached: 1579503262221.jpg (800x789, 298K)

I got laid at 27 years of age

Cry more
F4gg07

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-175612.png (1520x720, 800K)

keep posting frogs on Cred Forums I'm sure everything will turn out fine OP

its a different day and age. tbh in another couple years we will have artificial wombs and have robot babies no more need for human sex.

fuck a hooker

The longer you keep this beta as fuck attitude, keep caring, and stay a bitch, the longer it will take to get your dick wet.

You gotta hit the gym, lad. If you really, really give a shit you gotta seriously do it for real. It’ll take a while but even moderate gains get you stares from women, it’s a unique and empowering feeling. It takes so much more effort from men to be attractive, women just need to avoid eating like cows and they’ll grow tits and asses and be attractive. We gotta work for it. Once you put the work in, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to get laid

Think about the possible percetage of reasons why people fuck out of all the times people fuck. Rarely is it for reproduction. Just tryna get that dirty dank nut.

i just face the facts im a schizo retard that wouldnt get laid

and? its not like with ona holes/ sex robot and VR technology isn't developing real waifus by the day. give it another 10 years and waifu sex robots with AI will be better then normal women.

Thats irrelevant to what you or I said. People wont fuck less because they lesrned how to make synthetic babies ot whatever

Robot girls, yea sure, the more widely available, cheaper, easier to deal with it is, and most important of all, how fucked and beta the men in that society is, sure, there will be a lot less men/women sex and reproduction.

10 years, even if it felt better than sex, I dont think you are accounting enough factors. Also I think itd be longer than 10 years. See where things were at 10 years ago. Sure, there has been expansions on that front, sex toys and sex dolls, but no where near anything impactful enough, at least in western society, and I doubt it is a heavy factor in asian or whatever societies. It seems more of a supplement, a supporting business to the main reasons as to why there are less baby making activities.

Also think about what it takes with an expensive ass doll. I really doubt a sick as fuck sex doll is going to be enough to impact anything. Itd have to be way more than just a doll, technology that is lrobably not heavily being looked into or being worked on. I dont think we have many societies that really crave and thrive for such things to an important enough degree to push those types of products and tech to the insane levels that would have a big enough effect on sex in society.

But, ehh, lets see what happens if decent sex dolls can be bought for under $500 first.

bump

дю ит

Grills don't want to get married til they are 40 and have ridden the cock carrosel for a decade or two.

You should instead study alchemy, for when you turn 30 you will become a wizard and be able to cast chloriformico-cumragia, vinus-rhypnol and many more spells onto young women.

Protip, being an alchemist make it far easier to cast these spells due to the ability to produce your own reagents.

Attached: xCBwBma.jpg (1111x1164, 285K)

have ridden the cock carrosel for a decade or two.
ЛOЛ

Stop with the defeatist attitude

Go to gym and work out

Your body will emit natural pheromones and you’ll look better and attract a female to you

The whole
If you build it they will come

It works

I was an ugly fat fuck and didn’t lose my virginity till I was 17 years old.
And I lost it to the weirdest skinny emo girl in school that no one liked

So just take it in stride
Jerk off and stop feeling sorry for yourself and focus on going to the gym and making yourself A Greek god

Seriously it works , I know you’ve heard it before if you’ve been lurking long enough

I started benching like 175 and all the sudden my life was feeling like a movie
Friends , bitches , money and opportunity

Save up a couple thousand $, go to the legal whore houses in Nevada and blow your load into a cute 20 yo hooker. Stop being a retarded incel.

32 wizard here, no one shall take my curgibutt

This is legit the best advice, OP. Save back some money over the next couple months, head out to Nevada and bang some prostitutes. It's completely legal and state-regulated, the girls are tested for diseases every month so you don't have to worry about contracting some shit that'll rot your dick off.

Attached: 1576898596982.jpg (320x480, 39K)

Reality is often disappointing

Attached: dxhTh9d20H.png (300x250, 35K)