Any gun owners here?

Any gun owners here?

>pic for attention, not my guns

Attached: 1579819637563.jpg (2268x3024, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybT3wCzzB0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine how small your dick has to be to own that many guns

just childhood farm and competition shit
12 gauge
air rifle

wouldnt mind this or something similar tho

youtube.com/watch?v=ybT3wCzzB0M

Found the Euoropoor

It's no one's job but my own to protect myself and my loved ones. You want to wait 8-15 minutes for cops? You want to always give a criminal the advantage? You want as the most dominant species on the planet to give up your ability to carry the most effective and readily available equal leveraging tool? Unless you can tell me there is a guaranteed 0% everywhere I go in life that someone will not cause harm to me, I'll always carry loaded and chambered. Flame me all you want EuroFags and libfucks. You're just an easier target waiting to happen. No I'm not looking to draw, just preparing for if/when it may happen.

>8-15 minutes

where the fuck do you live that takes police 8-15 minutes to show up?

Christ dude, I'm far away from the nearest police department but usually 4 minutes or less from the nearest patrol car.

22 rifle
12 gauge
And looking into a handgun for me and the wife when taxes get back

Standard response time for police in Los Angeles County is 6-15 minutes. You need to educate yourself on reality instead of using anecdotes to prove a point.

i dont need a gun because i

1) dont live in a retarded part of town
2) i dont start fights
3) im not a paranoid prepper

Califorina...

Okay that explains alot then.

Something something tragic boating accident in the Sonoran Desert.

those poor guns

Reddit go

>reddit

I’ve got quite a few. Maybe 12-14 handguns, mostly service style, a Tikka t3 in 308, a few 22 rifles, one pump 12ga (everyone needs one 12ga), 4 ARs of various configurations, and some assorted other stuff.

I’m a little bit of a prepper and I live in a fairly shitty city, but honestly I have a bunch of guns just because they’re fun to shoot.

The reality is if you don’t fuck with anyone your chances of being a victim of a violent crime are super low. Even individual robberies are often committed by people the victims know.

On the flip side again, real world police response times are 4-8 minutes. If they know it’s something they need to run code to it could be quicker, but keep in mind it takes time for you to call and for the dispatcher to process and dispatch the call.

And all of this means you'll never be a victim or target? I wish I lived in your world of ignorance.

You're even more sad if you don't live in California and refuse to buy a gun...

I lost all my guns in a boating accident, but what's up Cred Forumsud

Except

1) we don't always own guns to protect ourselves. Hunting, sports shooting, competitive shooting, gun shows exist

2) literally no responsible gun owner will start a fight and even then a responsible gun owner will not threaten people with it

3) Owning guns doesn't make you paranoid gun collectors collect guns the same reason a car hobbyist does.

Your entire post is full of fail and aids. Please die.

You. I like you.

>Live in Mississippi
>Sheriff takes three times that amount of time for a legit emergency.

I don't know what makes me madder, that fact that this fucking state is too up its own ass to build and grow, or that the fucking sheriff waddled his ass over with a fucking starbucks cup.

Do you lock your house door?
Lock your car door?
Keep jumper cables in your car?
Keep a fire extinguisher?
Have a smoke detector?

I carry a gun on me if I’m outside of my house 100% of the time. I’m not paranoid, I’m just more prepared. I keep a lighter even though I don’t smoke, water in my car even though convenience stores are everywhere, a raincoat in my car even though it doesn’t rain most days, and on and on. A gun is just another one of those things.

In this case dont even bother calling them.

Just get rid of the body.

Boiling water, 50 gal metal drum, some hot boiling water and a fire is all you need.

Fuck I messed up

I meant

>lye

>boiling water

>50 gallon drum

>fire underneath

>I don't have car insurance because I'm not a paranoid prepper or a bad driver

see, that's how stupid you sound.

These small isolated communities in places like WY or AK sometimes form their own small militias that acts like a police force.

So if the local general store is being robbed you got around 20 heavily armed ready to fill you full of lead, not like anyone is going to find the corpse...

>Any gun owners here?
Yes, but some of us aren't fags about it like you lot.

Yes comrade. We do not speak out of turn.

Glorious Coloradoan here.

22 pistol for home defense

3030 rifle for fun

Attached: uk arsenal.jpg (225x225, 5K)

NOBODY IN THE US SHOULD OWN A GUN
> all dubfuck ragers
> wannabe mobster shit

you're all children who've acted up and should have their "toys" taken away (because that's how you treat them, not as weapons)

> most mass shootings by a country mile in 1st world countries
> most gun related deaths
> most gun related fucking everything

Im a gun technician, came to europe (denmark cause easy temporary visa) to learn more, no guns, no job XD plaining to go to germany to try again.

My city has 100k and sometimes they don't even show up if you call about someone in your backyard trying to open the windows and doors. So yeah it's a real thing

dude, there are parts of the same county that Seattle is in that has an estimated 20-30 min police response time. shits real in the boonies.

Checked. I own one. Smith and wesson m&p shield 2.0.

Sorry ass munch, but you don't get to take guns away from the people who broke no laws because other idiots do. Some bad men rape women, so let's cut YOUR dick off. See how stupid you sound?

I think that post was bait. But I see your point.

>I load magazines into all my guns and pose them before taking a picture because I never grew out of barbie's

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 9K)