My friends ex wife has made it clear she wants to fuck me. Is she worth losing a friend over if he found out?

My friends ex wife has made it clear she wants to fuck me. Is she worth losing a friend over if he found out?

Attached: FB_IMG_1580300746239.jpg (720x960, 50K)

You should tell your friend.. She'll drop you the moment she finds a better man. Also, good friends are hard to come by

Yes, but you have to fuck her like an animal

Also its entirely possible she just wants to fuck you to get back at your friend

Bros before hoes faggot

Still obsessed over this skank?
Kys. Nobody has ever wanted to have sex with u

If it's pic related fuck no. That's the most basic white bitch package you could get.

She is using you only, but thats fucking hot.

Attached: Screenshot_20200129-072444_Facebook.jpg (749x2049, 559K)

Ask your friend first....

Get wins first

Attached: Screenshot_20200129-072428_Facebook.jpg (781x1607, 516K)

tell friend. set up sting to bust her. break up their relationship. then fuck her. Saves the friend from a hoe and then fuck the hoe. Keep friend but still get laid. WIN WIN

Anyone wants her Facebook I found it kek

Attached: FB_IMG_1580300752922.jpg (720x960, 65K)

first you'll trust you friend, then your girlfriend, then her
>repeat

Is she doing capoeira?

Attached: Screenshot_20200129-074704_Facebook.jpg (1080x1083, 517K)

this

She's a whore trying to fuck with your bro. Use her and deny it if she ever tells.

see and if you like having your friend as a friend, be decent with him.
if you don't care about having him as a friend, and don't want her as a girlfriend but want a free fuck, then fuck her and don't become attached to her.
then tell your friend so she can't use it against you.

at this point, why do you call him your friend

your a douchebag. You have no friends if you even consider this shit.

fuck, you desperate. It's only pussy

Why post these details you pathetic attention seeker

Have her bring another GF to your place for a MFF three way. Hidden cam vids of the girls together. All three holes. Use her in ways that she didn't expect - public exposure, asphyxiation, spanking, multiple penetrations. Fuck her throat until she pukes, then cum on her face. Kick her out and sleep overnight with the other girl. In short, get what you can from her in one setting and move on. If he hears about it from her - you'll have plenty of backup material to share with him to show that she's nothing more than a nasty piece of fuckmeat.

If she swallows, and will do anal for you (especially if she wouldn't do it for him) then it is you duty to the species to step up and be the alpha male ... fuck that ass, balls deep.